| Scoop This section contains interesting stories found on the web, mostly to do with retro gaming. |
|
06-03-2010, 06:55 PM
|
#26
|
|
|
Re: Man accused of killing kitten after it pulled plug on his video game
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikegirl2012
Oh, and kitties love cables... I can easily imagine kitty getting excited and pulling a bit too hard on the cable
|
Like this?

|
|
|
06-03-2010, 07:07 PM
|
#27
|
|
|
Re: Man accused of killing kitten after it pulled plug on his video game
Quote:
|
I think there's probably a special place in hell for people who beat kids, kill kittens or dogs, and go into politics. At least I hope there is
|
Yes, it's called Cell Block D
|
My Signature |
|
06-03-2010, 07:32 PM
|
#28
|
|
|
Re: Man accused of killing kitten after it pulled plug on his video game
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-Mask
Like this?

|
I nearly chocked on the food I was eating beacuse of how funny that picture is.
But it is at the same time sad to see.
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
06-03-2010, 09:11 PM
|
#29
|
|
|
Re: Man accused of killing kitten after it pulled plug on his video game
unfortunately yes... kitties like cables like that... although I meant things that look like strings... or pretty much anything... My cat once chewed on the poster I was making for class, another time the book I was trying to read... once she stole some chicken from and unsupervised plate... I don't doubt that if I let her in the house she'd attack my laptop's cable... Once she attacked my leg when I was wearing a raincoat... I think you get the picture
|
|
|
06-03-2010, 09:19 PM
|
#30
|
|
|
Re: Man accused of killing kitten after it pulled plug on his video game
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJW3Jpqjx5s]YouTube - National Lampoon Christmas Vacation FRIED CAT scene[/ame]
|
My Signature |
|
06-03-2010, 09:33 PM
|
#31
|
|
|
Re: Man accused of killing kitten after it pulled plug on his video game
Quote:
Originally Posted by jozman3000
I remember one time back in the day, I was playing Super Street Fighter on my SNES and was duking it out with Bison for the first time. It was round 3 and I was really close to beating him. I was in the "zone" and closing in for the kill when out of nowhere my pet chicken jumped across the screen! Making me lose....I was soo  that I swung my controller at the  . I missed and shattered my controler. True story.
|
I love Super Street Fighter II. It's a fun fighting game. I beat the game alot of times in super easy.
|
My Signature |
|
Hadouken!!!
06-04-2010, 05:54 AM
|
#32
|
|
|
Re: Man accused of killing kitten after it pulled plug on his video game
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong
How does a kitten disconnect a game?
This has nothing to do with games. If the kitten had interrupted him while knitting, it would still be dead. Some people are just nuts, with or without games.
I missed a "t" in that sentence the first time I read it and I thought you were trying to tell us something completely different.
|
I may not harm my cats, but they DO turn off my game systems while im playing them.. they hav e since I ws first playign and they still do it every now and then.. Cats are smart creatures.. they learn over time. strangly enough video gme off buttons havent changed much over the years.. Though my cats have never -disconnected- a game, I can see how they could do it, say if the ding bat had his cord stretched out and the cat landed onit or Was attempting to play with the cord an d pulled it out. Ive yelled at my cats when they mess up my games (un pausing while im in the bath room, turning off hte game system, Popping open the disk trey, hurling on the controllers. Oddly enough they never went after BREAKing hte game system or its games..) {Sega saturn was a HUGE pain to play till I got the system into a bed room and shut the door..} Hell there are times when I have gotten violent, mostly on myself. Im good at injuring myself.. atleast three times a day ^^ lol
However taking your frustrations out on an innocent kitten, that's just.. wrong.. Even if you have gotten Alucard to level 57 on your Castlevania import and Lack the ability to save.. <.< >.> that was the only time I attempted to injure my cat, fortunately I missed and Hit myself instead..
|
My Signature |
|
PAL CODES: 3DS; Zach 3496-9421-4636
PSN, skype, facebook, and imvu im Belmontzar
systems; ps3 ps vita, 3ds, ds, comp when it works
06-04-2010, 07:59 AM
|
#33
|
|
|
Re: Man accused of killing kitten after it pulled plug on his video game
October is a good cat. don't mess with consoles or cords. Her babies though.. ARGH!
22 of them >_>
|
My Signature |
|
06-04-2010, 08:28 AM
|
#34
|
|
|
Re: Man accused of killing kitten after it pulled plug on his video game
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
He did both, no chickens involved in the latter though.
Someone had to do it.
|
I challenge you to a duel! Just don't get your schwartz twisted with mine.
---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
October is a good cat. don't mess with consoles or cords. Her babies though.. ARGH!
22 of them >_>
|
you should spade your cats....what are you going to do with all those kittens? Kitten Shooting » Flash
|
|
|
06-04-2010, 08:30 AM
|
#35
|
|
|
Re: Man accused of killing kitten after it pulled plug on his video game
When we have no money there's no way possible. She's been fixed for years now though.
|
My Signature |
|
06-04-2010, 08:41 AM
|
#36
|
|
|
Re: Man accused of killing kitten after it pulled plug on his video game
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
October is a good cat. don't mess with consoles or cords. Her babies though.. ARGH!
22 of them >_>
|
Could you post a picture of them?
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
06-04-2010, 05:10 PM
|
#37
|
|
|
Re: Man accused of killing kitten after it pulled plug on his video game
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
October is a good cat. don't mess with consoles or cords. Her babies though.. ARGH!
22 of them >_>
|
I used to have twenty-some odd cats. The majority of them were inbred. Not easy to deal with.
|
|
|
06-05-2010, 06:47 AM
|
#38
|
|
|
Re: Man accused of killing kitten after it pulled plug on his video game
My grandmother told me shes had about almost 100 cats over her lifetime. she has lots of pictures. she would have up to about15 to 20 at the most at one time, now she only has one. imagine all that cat hair especially if they shedded a lot 
|
My Signature |
|
06-05-2010, 04:52 PM
|
#39
|
|
|
Re: Man accused of killing kitten after it pulled plug on his video game
Dear lord that would be alot.
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
06-05-2010, 05:38 PM
|
#40
|
|
|
Re: Man accused of killing kitten after it pulled plug on his video game
My cat has stepped on the power button on my ps1 a few times. That button is the perfect size for a cat paw.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
06-05-2010, 08:42 PM
|
#41
|
|
|
Re: Man accused of killing kitten after it pulled plug on his video game
Quote:
My grandmother told me shes had about almost 100 cats over her lifetime. she has lots of pictures. she would have up to about15 to 20 at the most at one time, now she only has one. imagine all that cat hair especially if they shedded a lot
|
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by cassidy
..My cat has stepped on the power button on my ps1 a few times. That button is the perfect size for a cat paw. .
|
are you going to need some formula 409 to clean the mess off of the wall?
|
|
|
06-05-2010, 08:52 PM
|
#42
|
|
|
Re: Man accused of killing kitten after it pulled plug on his video game
Shoot! I've been calling your mom formula 408! That's embarrassing for both of us.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
06-05-2010, 09:06 PM
|
#43
|
|
|
Re: Man accused of killing kitten after it pulled plug on his video game
My dog's love to walk on my laptop computer and push the buttons. They also like to do that to my tv remote and change the channel. But I have never hit them or been tempted to throw them against the wall, that is just wrong.
|
|
|
06-06-2010, 01:57 AM
|
#44
|
|
|
Re: Man accused of killing kitten after it pulled plug on his video game
Poor kitteh, she probably wanted to join in the game.
Terrible story.
At least he didn't kill the kids, but maybe the cat was sacrificed to prevent that?
I like to think maybe some bad things happen in order to prevent worse things.
I'm not in support of what happened though.
|
My Signature |
|
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
 Your new nightmare XXVII:
 
06-06-2010, 08:02 AM
|
#45
|
|
|
Re: Man accused of killing kitten after it pulled plug on his video game
Considering that a stupid kid once crossed in front of my ps2 controller cables and caused my ps2 to fall on the floor... I don't see a big deal that the dogs or cats play with the cables, I mean they don't understand... humans on the other hand do... and I once slapped a boy for purposely turning off my gameboy. He tried to run after he did that, for his miscalculation he ran to the back of the bus instead of running off the bus...
|
|
|
06-06-2010, 02:27 PM
|
#46
|
|
|
Re: Man accused of killing kitten after it pulled plug on his video game
I was close to 700,000 in pinball for nes, all lives remaining, I was gonna roll the score I know it. and my wife walked by and tripped on the wire bringing the nes down and causing the cartridge to pop-up out of the down position.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
06-06-2010, 05:14 PM
|
#47
|
|
|
Re: Man accused of killing kitten after it pulled plug on his video game
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikegirl2012
I once slapped a boy for purposely turning off my gameboy. He tried to run after he did that, for his miscalculation he ran to the back of the bus instead of running off the bus...
|
Reminds me of a while back, I was playing my gameboy waiting for the bus home in the afternoon, about to beat the final boss of a game, and some kid ran up to me and tackled me in the gut. I was a bit confused. The cartridge had been forced out of the slot by the impact, and so I couldn't finish. Too bad he was much faster than me.
|
|
|
06-07-2010, 07:56 AM
|
#48
|
|
|
Re: Man accused of killing kitten after it pulled plug on his video game
My cat Toa steps on the cords for my PS2 sometimes and he's a monster of a cat. Kittens will be kittens and that's no excuse for killing one just because it interrupted a video game.
|
|
|
06-07-2010, 08:41 PM
|
#49
|
|
|
Re: Man accused of killing kitten after it pulled plug on his video game
I personally think there should still be some kind of "cruel and unusual punishments" for certain crimes. Like this, he should be taken out back and beaten sensless
|
|
|
06-08-2010, 12:03 AM
|
#50
|
|
|
Re: Man accused of killing kitten after it pulled plug on his video game
We should kitten him to death. Kind of like stoning except more fluffy and cute.
The article listed his address. You think anyone from the Internet is performing vigilante justice?
|
My Signature |
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:21 AM.
|