Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > All Other Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-17-2010, 01:22 PM   #26
CatalystiCam's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CatalystiCam

Re: Got XB Live now

I'll have to settle for the 60 buck one when I move. I just got 1400 points after bowling though. Everyone get Doom so I can play you online
Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 02:13 PM   #27
Winnebagel's Avatar
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Winnebagel

Re: Got XB Live now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam3ron36 View Post
I'll have to settle for the 60 buck one when I move. I just got 1400 points after bowling though. Everyone get Doom so I can play you online
Doom on Wii Cam?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 04-17-2010, 02:41 PM   #28
CatalystiCam's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CatalystiCam

Re: Got XB Live now

there is no doom on the wii. On the 360 they have a polished version where you can play with up to 4 people co-operatively or in a death match, it is so sweet though I just tried it a couple of times for the first episode with some guy.

I also hear perfect dark is now online enabled but unfortunately Wolfenstein 3D is not
Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 03:25 PM   #29
Winnebagel's Avatar
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Winnebagel

Re: Got XB Live now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam3ron36 View Post
there is no doom on the wii. On the 360 they have a polished version where you can play with up to 4 people co-operatively or in a death match, it is so sweet though I just tried it a couple of times for the first episode with some guy.

I also hear perfect dark is now online enabled but unfortunately Wolfenstein 3D is not
Really? I didn't know that. I'll have to check out out. Can you get achievements too?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 04-17-2010, 03:45 PM   #30
CatalystiCam's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CatalystiCam

Re: Got XB Live now

20 acheivments are available I believe. Defenitely check it out, I need people to play and who knows with someone like you playing Doom with me I could probably actually beat it on nihgtmare. I can see statistics now:

Winnibagel deaths: 0
My deaths: 54

lol. But no, I tried it seriously with one other person (wasn't patient enough to wait for 3 others, lol) and he died a few times but you just respawn a minute later if you die because he'd show up again out of random.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 01:57 PM   #31
Timber Wolf's Avatar
Regular Poster
757 posts
Timber Wolf is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to Timber Wolf
 
Timber Wolf

Re: Got XB Live now

Not a lot of people seem to play Doom, I haven't been able to ever find anyone on it, but if you want someone to play online, you can add me if you want.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."
Old 04-23-2010, 02:53 PM   #32
Winnebagel's Avatar
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Winnebagel

Re: Got XB Live now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam3ron36 View Post
there is no doom on the wii. On the 360 they have a polished version where you can play with up to 4 people co-operatively or in a death match, it is so sweet though I just tried it a couple of times for the first episode with some guy.

I also hear perfect dark is now online enabled but unfortunately Wolfenstein 3D is not
Cool Cam. I'll try to check it out this weekend if I can. I'll let you know if I get it.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 04-23-2010, 09:36 PM   #33
CatalystiCam's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CatalystiCam

Re: Got XB Live now

Quote:
Not a lot of people seem to play Doom, I haven't been able to ever find anyone on it, but if you want someone to play online, you can add me if you want.
gamertag?

Quote:
Cool Cam. I'll try to check it out this weekend if I can. I'll let you know if I get it.
K, I got a mic people!
Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 11:59 AM   #34
Timber Wolf's Avatar
Regular Poster
757 posts
Timber Wolf is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to Timber Wolf
 
Timber Wolf

Re: Got XB Live now

just sent a friend request. too bad more people on here don't play on live, Dudebro, you, MJ and I are the only ones I know of that play on live
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."
Old 04-24-2010, 09:03 PM   #35
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Got XB Live now

There's a few more people but they aren't around much. We need to find a game we can all play together. I got it! How about Shadowrun!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 10:54 PM   #36
DrunkN's Avatar
 
DrunkN

Re: Got XB Live now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
How about Shadowrun!
How long did you think that over?
Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 11:14 PM   #37
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Got XB Live now

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkninja View Post
How long did you think that over?
I've been thinking about it since the summer of 07 or so, why?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 12:57 AM   #38
CatalystiCam's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CatalystiCam

Re: Got XB Live now

I don't intend to try shadowrun for a bit yet if that's fine. Happy with XBL games I have for the moment.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 01:08 AM   #39
DrunkN's Avatar
 
DrunkN

Re: Got XB Live now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I've been thinking about it since the summer of 07 or so, why?
It just seemed like a weird way of asking for general ideas and then immediately deciding on what your own opinion was right away.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 05:49 AM   #40
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Got XB Live now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam3ron36 View Post
I don't intend to try shadowrun for a bit yet if that's fine. Happy with XBL games I have for the moment.
It's your choice I'm just suggesting it because I think it's one of the best 360 games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DN
It just seemed like a weird way of asking for general ideas and then immediately deciding on what your own opinion was right away.
It was all a sham, I just want people to play Shadowrun.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 11:02 AM   #41
CatalystiCam's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CatalystiCam

Re: Got XB Live now

I know I've seen it for 10 bucks at Future Shop...
Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 01:42 PM   #42
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: Got XB Live now

FPS' fail. Hard.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 04-25-2010, 01:46 PM   #43
Demon-Mask's Avatar
 
Demon-Mask

Re: Got XB Live now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser View Post
FPS' fail. Hard.
I agree.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 01:55 PM   #44
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Got XB Live now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-Mask View Post
I agree.
Same here.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 04-25-2010, 07:43 PM   #45
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Got XB Live now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser View Post
FPS' fail. Hard.
Not as hard as anime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-Mask
I agree. .
I disagree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Same here. .
Trolling or just following Tenser?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 08:40 PM   #46
CatalystiCam's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CatalystiCam

Re: Got XB Live now

I just bought Perfect Dark. Yeah I have the N64 version but I'd like to have the better controls and other updates like now the Goldeneye guns are available in Combat Simulator as well as missions still. Graphics have been improved a lot which is something I wasn't aware of nor did I care but it's a plus . Just to name a few things.
Perfect dark has to be my all time favourite FPS... Well amongst a few (Doom, Wolfenstein3D, Perfect Dark, Timesplitters) but I have logged 5000 plus hours into it and I have no doubt I'm approaching 7500 hours probably making it the game I've played more than any other. Everyone get Doom and Perfect dark. Even if you just played goldeneye or never played either Perfect Dark is amazing and has online. It's also better than goldeneye due to the fact that it's just goldeneye with a lot more.
Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 12:52 AM   #47
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Got XB Live now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Trolling or just following Tenser?
>_> You know I hate FPS.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 04-26-2010, 01:11 AM   #48
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Got XB Live now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails View Post
>_> You know I hate FPS.
Yeah and I bet most of the regulars have seen you say it before as well. So why add on to Tensers post? Maybe I should start going into topics about stuff I don't like* and saying how much I hate it? Worked real well when I dared to say it about soccer. Fair play and all that.


*I don't know if Demon-Mask fits this but you two sure do.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 01:22 AM   #49
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Got XB Live now

Well, usually anything you do backfires with you going "". Think you commented on DN's sig and got the back end of it?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 04-26-2010, 01:30 AM   #50
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Got XB Live now

At least I can admit when I mess up.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Xbox Live HeroofTime All Other Games 37 03-20-2010 11:24 AM
Joining live soon CatalystiCam All Other Games 6 11-09-2009 07:08 AM
I live...again. aqua_hedgehog Introduce Yourself 8 10-31-2009 12:16 AM
LIVE tourny Blue Shoe 2 Chat 9 08-25-2008 06:35 PM
You know you live in 2008 when... Tails Chat 16 03-29-2008 03:17 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:36 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS