Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > All Other Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-07-2010, 02:41 PM   #26
DrunkN's Avatar
 
DrunkN

Re: Metal Gear Solid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails View Post
If I saw a monster like that coming at me.. I'd poo my shorts.
How short are those shorts?
Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 05:23 PM   #27
Demon-Mask's Avatar
 
Demon-Mask

Re: Metal Gear Solid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails View Post
If I saw a monster like that coming at me.. I'd poo my shorts.
Don't worry, I'm not violent.
Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 11:49 PM   #28
fenrir1887's Avatar
Regular Poster
1,122 posts
fenrir1887 has been properly raised to the rank of averagefenrir1887 has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
fenrir1887

Re: Metal Gear Solid

Trust me, SFF2k9 isn't either unless you really anger him and he gets angry easily.
Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 04:58 PM   #29
Demon-Mask's Avatar
 
Demon-Mask

Re: Metal Gear Solid

Okay.
Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 07:52 AM   #30
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Metal Gear Solid

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkninja View Post
How short are those shorts?
Short short. I don't wanna bend over it's that short.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 03-09-2010, 10:43 AM   #31
fenrir1887's Avatar
Regular Poster
1,122 posts
fenrir1887 has been properly raised to the rank of averagefenrir1887 has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
fenrir1887

Re: Metal Gear Solid

Okay, well, I'm going back to the topic now before I slip up somewhere and get carried away. MGS has always kept its players on their toes. Some players have found inside references in the various games in the series. Like the poster of Mario in Sons of Liberty for the GameCube. During a boss battle, if you do something to the poster you get health or something.
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 06:02 PM   #32
Demon-Mask's Avatar
 
Demon-Mask

Re: Metal Gear Solid

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenrir1887 View Post
Okay, well, I'm going back to the topic now before I slip up somewhere and get carried away. MGS has always kept its players on their toes. Some players have found inside references in the various games in the series. Like the poster of Mario in Sons of Liberty for the GameCube. During a boss battle, if you do something to the poster you get health or something.
Look carefully at the bold words, Sons of Liberty was on the PS2 and made no Nintendo references (but had a lot of pin-ups), I believe that you are talking about The Twin Snakes, which was a remake of the first game.
Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 06:06 PM   #33
samejamesbond's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
samejamesbond

Re: Metal Gear Solid

Mario was in Twin Snakes, he was an action figure along with Yoshi.
When you shot him, you'd get a 1-UP and recieve some life back.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Remove Pootis
Old 03-10-2010, 06:07 PM   #34
Demon-Mask's Avatar
 
Demon-Mask

Re: Metal Gear Solid

Quote:
Originally Posted by samejamesbond View Post
Mario was in Twin Snakes, he was an action figure along with Yoshi.
When you shot him, you'd get a 1-UP and recieve some life back.
That's what I though, I just knew that Sons of Liberty was wrong.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater Demon-Mask Reviews 10 02-23-2010 07:17 PM
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty. Demon-Mask Reviews 0 02-07-2010 06:37 PM
Is Solid Snake Epic? Demon-Mask All Other Games 56 02-06-2010 05:58 PM
Favorite Metal Gear Game DoctorRyanB1 All Other Games 12 01-28-2009 09:58 PM
Metal Gear Solid 4 TrakMastaTom All Other Games 18 07-10-2008 10:54 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:11 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS