01-20-2007, 11:41 PM
|
#26
|
|
|
Post-storm Pictures
Yeah, maby i'll become a model and he can photograph me. Superstar! JK:mrgreen:
|
My Signature |
|
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by count100
i like the fact that you have what looks like a unbeatable score trophy
|
 +  =<br />WORLD DOMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
01-20-2007, 11:47 PM
|
#27
|
|
|
Post-storm Pictures
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeckel22
Besides, you all call Kong Big D (I don't know where that comes from).
|
Well first, Daniel is Kong's real first name. Back during the onVGP days Kong's nick was onVGP as well. After a while it became confusing to figure out whether people were referring to the site or the Admin so I just started calling him Big D and it caught on.
|
My Signature |
|
01-20-2007, 11:47 PM
|
#28
|
|
|
Post-storm Pictures
I elect Jek as the nickname.
Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraemer
Yeah, Toms' pics were cool, like I said when I repped him, forget Hip-Hop, pursue a career in photography!:mrgreen:
|
Photography has always been my second love. Maybe I could be a photographer that raps on the side.
Or take pictures of concerts for magazines or something.
|
My Signature |
|
TMT Raps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
|

01-20-2007, 11:50 PM
|
#29
|
|
|
Post-storm Pictures
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by the birdy one
Yeah, maby i'll become a model and he can photograph me. Superstar! JK
|
That's a good idea, but don't forget to put THIS in you portfolio.:razz:
|
|
|
01-20-2007, 11:52 PM
|
#30
|
|
|
Post-storm Pictures
Ha ha Coz, verry funny.
|
My Signature |
|
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by count100
i like the fact that you have what looks like a unbeatable score trophy
|
 +  =<br />WORLD DOMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
01-20-2007, 11:55 PM
|
#31
|
|
|
Post-storm Pictures
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrakMastaTom
I elect Jek as the nickname
|
I may start a poll in the introduce yourself forum. That way it will be a little bit more organized. That sounds like the best idea.
|
My Signature |
|
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Tenser
I'd be crabby too if you made me eat crap.
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong

How much is that other government crap?
|
01-20-2007, 11:58 PM
|
#32
|
|
|
Post-storm Pictures
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraemer
That's a good idea, but don't forget to put THIS in you portfolio.:razz:
|
Well what about This!

Not verry funny now isn't it
|
My Signature |
|
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by count100
i like the fact that you have what looks like a unbeatable score trophy
|
 +  =<br />WORLD DOMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
01-20-2007, 11:58 PM
|
#33
|
|
|
Post-storm Pictures
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrakMastaTom
Photography has always been my second love.
|
I tried my hand at professional photography about five years ago. I gave up after everything I took a picture of ended up looking like a postcard instead of art.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebird1003
Ha ha Coz, verry funny.
|
{OOC: Aww...come on dude! The Dill Pickles look really works for you! I'll tell you what though, you post a head-shot of yourself and I'll give it a second chance.}
|
My Signature |
|
01-21-2007, 12:11 AM
|
#34
|
|
|
Post-storm Pictures
How about this?
Eh...not quite.
I should shave my head and get my ear pierced.
|
My Signature |
|
TMT Raps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
|

01-21-2007, 12:13 AM
|
#35
|
|
|
Post-storm Pictures
wow we are really going off-topic I mean look what page we are on!!! 
|
My Signature |
|
01-21-2007, 12:14 AM
|
#36
|
|
|
Post-storm Pictures
Is that really you? if it is then you look like a mentely retarded kids. No offence
|
My Signature |
|
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by count100
i like the fact that you have what looks like a unbeatable score trophy
|
 +  =<br />WORLD DOMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
01-21-2007, 12:17 AM
|
#37
|
|
|
Post-storm Pictures
Haha. That is me.
I do look a little off though.
I was trying to look like the way Tenser portrayed me!!!
Haha.
|
My Signature |
|
TMT Raps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
|

01-21-2007, 12:21 AM
|
#38
|
|
|
Post-storm Pictures
Well you could have stick your tounge out more and take your nose off oh and open your eyes.
|
My Signature |
|
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by count100
i like the fact that you have what looks like a unbeatable score trophy
|
 +  =<br />WORLD DOMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
01-21-2007, 07:14 AM
|
#40
|
|
|
Post-storm Pictures
Quote:
Originally Posted by fedor
What?
|
Just nod and say yes.
|
My Signature |
|
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Tenser
I'd be crabby too if you made me eat crap.
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong

How much is that other government crap?
|
01-21-2007, 12:41 PM
|
#41
|
|
|
Post-storm Pictures
Avatar is doing it:mrgreen:
|
My Signature |
|
05-10-2009, 03:07 PM
|
#42
|
|
|
Re: Post-storm Pictures
Hurricains and storms are scared of Chuck Norris.
his round houses cause a storm. 
|
|
|
05-18-2009, 04:41 AM
|
#43
|
|
|
Re: Post-storm Pictures
Ok now this topic didn't need to be bumped. The majority of the posters aren't even active anymore.
Sorry to bump it again but I wanted to point it out and I just noticed it.
|
|
|
05-19-2009, 03:59 AM
|
#44
|
|
|
Re: Post-storm Pictures
sorry I just come across it and wanted to coment.
It should be locked if it aint in use.
Its not my fault. 
|
|
|
05-19-2009, 02:34 PM
|
#45
|
|
|
Re: Post-storm Pictures
Nope we don't lock topics if they're inactive since someone might have something to add. You just gotta consider if your contribution will add to the topic or not.
|
|
|
05-19-2009, 03:50 PM
|
#46
|
|
|
Re: Post-storm Pictures
Michigan.
EDIT:
I have no idea why I can't upload a photo on this site.
I never have any problems except here. 
|
|
|
05-19-2009, 05:17 PM
|
#47
|
|
|
Re: Post-storm Pictures
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Nope we don't lock topics if they're inactive since someone might have something to add. You just gotta consider if your contribution will add to the topic or not.
|
I did contribute though,
I sent a message about Chuck Norris.
Because Chuck Norris doesn't leave messages, he leaves warnings...
well Chuck Norris doesnt read forums. He stares the screen down until he gets the information he wants 
|
|
|
05-19-2009, 08:57 PM
|
#48
|
|
|
Re: Post-storm Pictures
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin
Michigan.
EDIT:
I have no idea why I can't upload a photo on this site.
I never have any problems except here. 
|
If you're having trouble you could always link a pic from Photobucket.com
W/e sez just think before you bump a really old topic.
|
|
|
05-19-2009, 10:48 PM
|
#49
|
|
|
Re: Post-storm Pictures
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
If you're having trouble you could always link a pic from Photobucket.com
W/e sez just think before you bump a really old topic.
|
Yeah I was going to do that. It just seems like a hassle though. I'm so spoiled. 
|
|
|
05-20-2009, 11:30 AM
|
#50
|
|
|
Re: Post-storm Pictures
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
W/e sez just think before you bump a really old topic.
|
Ok
But Chuck Norris doest Bump topics, He bumps skulls.
speaking of skulls, chuck norris drives a icecream truck coverd in human skulls. 
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:28 PM.
|