| All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online. |
|
09-28-2009, 10:12 PM
|
#26
|
|
|
Re: Which game characters do you find UN-attractive?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timber Wolf
I can't find it, but there was a japanese horror game for the ps2 with crotch monsters, their crotches were giant sharply armed mouths..... mmmmm
|
Oh my god, my friend owned that game until his mom found out about it! 
|
|
|
10-02-2009, 05:51 AM
|
#27
|
|
|
Re: Which game characters do you find UN-attractive?
So she is the only one allowed to play it now?
Crotch monsters.... crotch monster.....
HEY!
Isn't that the same as a 'pocket monster' (Pok e' Mon)?
---------- Post added 10-02-2009 at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-29-2009 at 02:07 PM ----------
Abe, from 'Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey'

As pretty as a Pok e' Mon.
|
|
|
10-17-2009, 07:22 AM
|
#28
|
|
|
Re: Which game characters do you find UN-attractive?

This topic kinda died, I guess ugly characters are less interesting.
|
My Signature |
|
10-21-2009, 07:27 PM
|
#29
|
|
|
Re: Which game characters do you find UN-attractive?
DB:
Quote:
|
This topic kinda died, I guess ugly characters are less interesting.
|
I think it is the Star Trek Vs. Star Wars discussion where someone pointed out the fact that people want to hear and see beautiful, picture-perfect imagery rather than what mundane reality has to offer.
Maybe that's what happened here too.
Anyways, I think we overlooked this guy:

Wario, who always seemed to me to be the human version of King Koopa, AKA Bowser.
Bowser?

Was he from 'Sha-Na-Na' ?
|
My Signature |
|
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
 Your new nightmare XXVII:
 
10-21-2009, 08:43 PM
|
#30
|
|
|
Re: Which game characters do you find UN-attractive?
Oops I guess I moved this to the wrong forum, it's correct now.
|
My Signature |
|
10-21-2009, 10:40 PM
|
#31
|
|
|
Re: Which game characters do you find UN-attractive?
Quote:
I am the great mighty poo
And i'm going to throw my Edit at you
A huge suply of thish
Come from my chcolate star fish
How about some scat you little Edit
|
Last edited by Dudebro; 10-22-2009 at 12:53 AM..
Reason: Inappropriate language.
|
|
|
10-22-2009, 11:31 AM
|
#33
|
|
|
Re: Which game characters do you find UN-attractive?
Conker's Bad Fur Day. Lol. It was both on N64 and XBOX as Live and Reloaded. A classic. I remember tricking mom into getting it for me, and seeing her watch mortified as I fought a killer piece of poo. Haha.
Ahh, memories.
|
|
|
10-22-2009, 12:05 PM
|
#34
|
|
|
Re: Which game characters do you find UN-attractive?
Holy commode, Batman!
Conker's bad fur day had that in it?
(yeah it was stuck in his fur)
What were they thinking, when that game was obviously supposed to be for little kids!?
That is really disgusting, and what a fitting addition to our little list here.
It's just about as bad as
Boogerman A Pick And Flick Adventure » Super Nintendo
but not as bad as
Toilet Kids » Turbo Grafx-16
for which there can be neither explanation or excuse.
(but what a hilarious game concept!)
Last edited by RU Joe; 10-22-2009 at 12:05 PM..
Reason: misspelled word
|
My Signature |
|
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
 Your new nightmare XXVII:
 
10-22-2009, 01:22 PM
|
#35
|
|
|
Re: Which game characters do you find UN-attractive?
Conker's Bad Fur Day started as a kid's game but the development team decided to go an entirely different route. It's rated as a strong M. So kid's like me only got around it by showing our mom's the cute little chipmunk on the cover, haha.
Boogerman was plenty fun as well.
|
|
|
11-12-2009, 07:36 PM
|
#36
|
|
|
Re: Which game characters do you find UN-attractive?
uhhhhh that witch is the creepiest little bitch ever! not only does she resemble marlyin manson but she sounds like him too with that famous cat in a blender.
Last edited by Dudebro; 11-12-2009 at 08:24 PM..
|
|
|
11-13-2009, 05:46 PM
|
#38
|
|
|
Re: Which game characters do you find UN-attractive?
I am going to have to go for a musician that appeared in a game, Steven Tyler, from Guitar Hero: Aerosmith.
|
|
|
11-17-2009, 10:01 AM
|
#39
|
|
|
Re: Which game characters do you find UN-attractive?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeGrotowski
Are you talking about Gruntilda?
(Grunty)
I think this is worse:

|
yeah i think you're right. even though i'm not coulrophobic, that pic is a bit disturbing lol.
|
|
|
11-25-2009, 07:19 AM
|
#40
|
|
|
Re: Which game characters do you find UN-attractive?
Demon-Mask:
Quote:
|
I am going to have to go for a musician that appeared in a game, Steven Tyler, from Guitar Hero: Aerosmith.
|
I've got to agree with you there:
Dude looks like a lady?
More like
Dude could scare a baby!

dude, seriously

Last edited by RU Joe; 11-25-2009 at 07:22 AM..
Reason: I am WAY too fussy about the appearance, spelling, punctuation, flavor and aroma of my posts. That's why.
|
My Signature |
|
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
 Your new nightmare XXVII:
 
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:09 PM.
|