| Forum Games Multi-player text games played by posting. |
|
08-01-2009, 05:14 PM
|
#26
|
|
|
Re: The Video Game Trivia Challenge!
We're going to have to hope every one is willing to be fair and not Google or use resources to figure it out.
Current List
Heros
Mario-stevencassidy13
mj23-Luigi
Link-count100
Samus
Fox
Falco
Ness
Lucas
Pokemon Trainer
Kirby
Captain Falcon
Yoshi-yoshi_star10
Villains
Bowser-justinm26
King Boo-Tenser
Ganondorf
Ridley-drunkninja
Andross
Wolf
Giygas
Masked Man
Champion
King Dedede
Black Shadow
Baby Bowser-sezthemank
Helpers
stevencassidy13
afireinside
|
My Signature |
|
08-01-2009, 10:31 PM
|
#27
|
|
|
Re: The Video Game Trivia Challenge!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinm26
i guess you're assuming none of us know anything about nes games.
|
No, I'm just assuming that I know more than the majority of you, combined. Only when it comes to the NES and Coleco though.
|
My Signature |
|
08-01-2009, 10:37 PM
|
#28
|
|
|
Re: The Video Game Trivia Challenge!
I'd join in and give Tenser a run for his money but I don't trust online trivia contests. It's far too easy and tempting to cheat. I'm not saying I don't trust you guys I'm just telling it like I see it.
|
My Signature |
|
08-01-2009, 10:38 PM
|
#29
|
|
|
Re: The Video Game Trivia Challenge!
I'll join
I guess I'll take Wolf since Ridley is already taken
PS who's Masked Man?
|
My Signature |
|
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."

08-01-2009, 10:49 PM
|
#30
|
|
|
Re: The Video Game Trivia Challenge!
He's from Mother 3. He's Lucas' brother turned evil.
Current List
Heros
Mario-stevencassidy13
mj23-Luigi
Link-count100
Samus
Fox
Falco
Ness
Lucas
Pokemon Trainer
Kirby
Captain Falcon
Yoshi-yoshi_star10
Villains
Bowser-justinm26
King Boo-Tenser
Ganondorf
Ridley-drunkninja
Andross
Wolf-Timber Wolf
Giygas
Masked Man
Champion
King Dedede
Black Shadow
Baby Bowser-sezthemank
Helpers
stevencassidy13
afireinside
Last edited by SSBBrawler; 08-01-2009 at 10:52 PM..
|
My Signature |
|
08-01-2009, 11:37 PM
|
#31
|
|
|
Re: The Video Game Trivia Challenge!
So does that mean I'm going to have to play some serious Metroid? Or am I going to answer questions about a whole bunch of other games?
|
|
|
08-01-2009, 11:48 PM
|
#32
|
|
|
Re: The Video Game Trivia Challenge!
i picked bowser for that very reason, i know just about everything there is to know about SMB, I hope it wasn't in vein
|
|
|
08-01-2009, 11:49 PM
|
#33
|
|
|
Re: The Video Game Trivia Challenge!
Yes, I have laid waste to many an hour on metroid, but I hope it was enough.
|
|
|
08-02-2009, 08:34 AM
|
#34
|
|
|
Re: The Video Game Trivia Challenge!
Yep, you have to answer about Metroid games.
|
My Signature |
|
08-02-2009, 10:07 AM
|
#35
|
|
|
Re: The Video Game Trivia Challenge!
Whats the name got to do with the quiz?
|
My Signature |
|

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is 
08-02-2009, 12:36 PM
|
#36
|
|
|
Re: The Video Game Trivia Challenge!
lol I know more about metroid and mechwarrior than most other game series, lol damn you drunkninja taking my series!!!!  jk
|
My Signature |
|
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."

08-02-2009, 03:51 PM
|
#37
|
|
|
Re: The Video Game Trivia Challenge!
I guess I take Ness since 1. Mario was taken 2. Ness is my third favourite on the list and 3. I actually know a bundle of Earthbound.
(P.S why didn't you put Pokey on that list? Wasn't he a bad guy on Earthbound? Although I might've passed him. I'm not sure.)
|
|
|
08-02-2009, 04:33 PM
|
#38
|
|
|
Re: The Video Game Trivia Challenge!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timber Wolf
lol I know more about metroid and mechwarrior than most other game series, lol damn you drunkninja taking my series!!!!  jk
|
If you're feeling up to it, you could always switch to Samus.
|
|
|
08-02-2009, 05:14 PM
|
#39
|
|
|
Re: The Video Game Trivia Challenge!
it's up to SSBBrawler, if I can change then I'll take Samus(even though the good guys never win I'll change that  )
|
My Signature |
|
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."

08-02-2009, 05:34 PM
|
#40
|
|
|
Re: The Video Game Trivia Challenge!
@Timber Wolf: Yes, may switch to Samus
@mario90s: Pokey is not really the rival to Lucas. I originally chose him, but switched it.
Current List
Heros
Mario-stevencassidy13
Luigi-mj23
Link-count100
Samus-Timber Wolf
Fox
Falco
Ness-mario90s
Lucas
Pokemon Trainer
Kirby
Captain Falcon
Yoshi-yoshi_star10
Villains
Bowser-justinm26
King Boo-Tenser
Ganondorf
Ridley-drunkninja
Andross
Wolf
Giygas
Masked Man
Champion
King Dedede
Black Shadow
Baby Bowser-sezthemank
Helpers
stevencassidy13
afireinside
|
My Signature |
|
08-02-2009, 06:05 PM
|
#41
|
|
|
Re: The Video Game Trivia Challenge!
I'm talking about the rival to "NESS" not Lucas.
|
|
|
08-03-2009, 08:19 AM
|
#42
|
|
|
Re: The Video Game Trivia Challenge!
Well, each hero has their rival villain. So Lucas will go against the Masked Man, and not Ness vs. the Masked Man.
|
My Signature |
|
08-03-2009, 12:05 PM
|
#43
|
|
|
Re: The Video Game Trivia Challenge!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSBBrawler
Well, each hero has their rival villain. So Lucas will go against the Masked Man, and not Ness vs. the Masked Man.
|
This has nothing to do with the Masked Man. He is talking about Ness being rival to Pokey.
|
|
|
08-03-2009, 12:22 PM
|
#44
|
|
|
Re: The Video Game Trivia Challenge!
YES! finally someone knows what I'm talking about! 
|
|
|
08-03-2009, 04:07 PM
|
#45
|
|
|
Re: The Video Game Trivia Challenge!
Ness is against Giygas. Lucas against the Masked Man.
|
My Signature |
|
08-03-2009, 04:52 PM
|
#46
|
|
|
Re: The Video Game Trivia Challenge!
Yeah. Sorry I just noticed that 
|
|
|
08-03-2009, 07:44 PM
|
#47
|
|
|
Re: The Video Game Trivia Challenge!
wait! that means luigi (me) against king boo (tenser)?
|
My Signature |
|
08-03-2009, 07:47 PM
|
#48
|
|
|
Re: The Video Game Trivia Challenge!
Yep.
|
My Signature |
|
08-03-2009, 08:06 PM
|
#49
|
|
|
Re: The Video Game Trivia Challenge!
Want to change your character now MJ?
|
My Signature |
|
08-04-2009, 09:13 AM
|
#50
|
|
|
Re: The Video Game Trivia Challenge!
When do you play actually?
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:18 AM.
|