| Forum Games Multi-player text games played by posting. |
|
05-22-2009, 01:14 PM
|
#26
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
I had me some pancakes, bacon, home fries and coffee at a local diner earlier.
Yogurt, donut and smoothie yesterday.
|
|
|
05-22-2009, 05:17 PM
|
#27
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
Seeing as how we kind of started other meals:
I had (as Cam calls it) a lupper of grilled chicken, smashed red potatoes, and corn with a mango iced tea.
|
My Signature |
|
05-22-2009, 07:26 PM
|
#28
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
a couple of mini pizzas
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
05-22-2009, 07:37 PM
|
#29
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
pop tart for breakfast and kraft dinner and hot dogs for lupper.
|
|
|
05-22-2009, 08:31 PM
|
#30
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
i had today some carrots (i love carrots), blueberries, a chicken fajita and a cup of orange fanta for lupper.
Last edited by Blue Shoe 2; 05-22-2009 at 08:31 PM..
Reason: spelled carrots "carets
|
My Signature |
|
This spoiler contains ponies.
05-22-2009, 08:56 PM
|
#31
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
bullseyed eggs with peppered bacon, and some muffins and oj. mmmmm.
|
|
|
05-22-2009, 11:16 PM
|
#32
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
i am suddenly feeling very healthy in comparison to most of you:rolleyes:.
|
My Signature |
|
This spoiler contains ponies.
05-23-2009, 11:08 AM
|
#33
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
I had
chesse on toast with onions for breakfast
2 cans of 9% larger
a bottle of vodka
a bag of crisps (or chips as you say in america , which is a little silly)
a bottle of ros'e
more cheese on toast
obviously i woke up today with a hangover....
|
|
|
05-23-2009, 12:34 PM
|
#34
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
really? i had the same thing but non-alcoholic.
|
My Signature |
|
This spoiler contains ponies.
05-23-2009, 12:50 PM
|
#35
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
2 Walnuts, 1 Brazilian Nut, Some Slices of Rotisserie Chicken, Handfull of Fried Cheddar Cheese, 2 Sundried Tomatoes, Spoonful of Cottage Cheese, Spoon of Yogurt, Spoon of Sour Cream, Spoon of Roasted Garlic Humus, Biscuit, a Fresh Egg Laid Today, Handful of Blueberries and a couple Strawberries. Half a Glass of OJ, Half a Glass of Kefir and a glass of Water with Psyllium Seed Husks and a Multivitamin.
---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------
Oh and a couple banana chips.
|
|
|
05-23-2009, 01:45 PM
|
#36
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong
2 Walnuts, 1 Brazilian Nut, Some Slices of Rotisserie Chicken, Handfull of Fried Cheddar Cheese, 2 Sundried Tomatoes, Spoonful of Cottage Cheese, Spoon of Yogurt, Spoon of Sour Cream, Spoon of Roasted Garlic Humus, Biscuit, a Fresh Egg Laid Today, Handful of Blueberries and a couple Strawberries. Half a Glass of OJ, Half a Glass of Kefir and a glass of Water with Psyllium Seed Husks and a Multivitamin.
---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------
Oh and a couple banana chips.
|
and these are the ingredients to....?
im about to go for a classic combo with a poutine upgrade
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
05-23-2009, 02:30 PM
|
#37
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
i just had more cheese on toast
@Kong - whats fried cheese,
is it what it sounds like?
|
|
|
05-23-2009, 03:32 PM
|
#38
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
At a restaurant it usually is deep fried battered cheese.
What I do is put thinly sliced or shredded cheese on an iron skillet and cook it. The natural oil drips out and fries it crisp like bacon. It is probably more healthy than regular cheese since a lot of the oil is left on the pan.
|
|
|
05-23-2009, 03:59 PM
|
#39
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong
At a restaurant it usually is deep fried battered cheese.
What I do is put thinly sliced or shredded cheese on an iron skillet and cook it. The natural oil drips out and fries it crisp like bacon. It is probably more healthy than regular cheese since a lot of the oil is left on the pan.
|
I would of thought that the cheese would of stuck
Imay try it
what does it go with?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojah
bullseyed eggs with peppered bacon, and some muffins and oj. mmmmm.
|
whats a bullseyed egg?
is it when the yolk is broke?
|
|
|
05-23-2009, 04:11 PM
|
#40
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
Quote:
Originally Posted by sezthemank
I would of thought that the cheese would of stuck
Imay try it
what does it go with?
|
I've only tried it on iron skillets. No problem. Just scrapes off. Might have problems with other types of pans. Goes with anything it is like a cheese flavored bacon or cheese chips.
|
|
|
05-23-2009, 04:21 PM
|
#41
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
hmmm sounds nice
i have a skillet, Ill try it out soon .
|
|
|
05-23-2009, 04:37 PM
|
#42
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
Quote:
Originally Posted by sezthemank
whats a bullseyed egg?
is it when the yolk is broke?
|
No it's when you take a piece of bread, butter it and cut a hole in the middle...drop it in a pan then crack an egg and put it in the hole. Cook it just like a regular egg, flip it when you would normally flip an egg and sha-bam...you got yourself a bullseyed egg. It's also called an egg in the basket I think. But it's something real quick to make and real good. Little dab of syrup on the side is also good. 
|
|
|
05-23-2009, 06:39 PM
|
#43
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
@Dojah: Its also called gashouse eggs as well.
@ Sez: You can do the same thing with parmesan cheese and bake it instead. Its healthier. Just spread out tablespoon dots of parm cheese on parch paper and bake until slightly brown. They harden into nice crackers. You can also season them as soon as you take them out when they're still soft with pepper or paprika or what have you. I usually dress up mashed potatoes with it when entertaining.
Today I had:
Breakfast - Coffee, black, no sugar
Lupper - Pizza and a beer
Snack - Celery stuffed with cream cheese and green olives
|
My Signature |
|
05-24-2009, 03:15 AM
|
#44
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
Three cheese mac and cheese bread bowl and a spinach pizza from Dominoes for dinner and it was awesome(I didn't eat it all, some left over for breakfast). Pretty heavy meal though but totally worth it.
Btw how can you guys go without eating breakfast? I usually can't eat for about an hour after I get up but then I have to eat or I feel sick. You're a bunch of weirdos, you should at least eat a slice of bread or toast it. Something to give you some fuel.
Last edited by Dudebro; 05-24-2009 at 03:17 AM..
|
|
|
05-24-2009, 07:06 AM
|
#45
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Three cheese mac and cheese bread bowl and a spinach pizza from Dominoes for dinner and it was awesome(I didn't eat it all, some left over for breakfast). Pretty heavy meal though but totally worth it.
Btw how can you guys go without eating breakfast? I usually can't eat for about an hour after I get up but then I have to eat or I feel sick. You're a bunch of weirdos, you should at least eat a slice of bread or toast it. Something to give you some fuel.
|
It just becomes a habbit I suppose.
I didnt ralise how much cheese I eat
I had cheese on tast again for breakfast and watched some old recordings of "fresh prince of bell-air" on my Sky + box.
|
|
|
05-24-2009, 11:11 AM
|
#46
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Btw how can you guys go without eating breakfast? I usually can't eat for about an hour after I get up but then I have to eat or I feel sick. You're a bunch of weirdos, you should at least eat a slice of bread or toast it. Something to give you some fuel.
|
I just eat when I'm hungry. I never liked the idea that you should eat around these three set times every day. I'm just usually not hungry in the morning.
Skipped breakfast this morning.
|
My Signature |
|
05-24-2009, 11:15 AM
|
#47
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
just had curried lab and redpeas and rice
plus crried halal chicken
|
|
|
05-24-2009, 11:37 AM
|
#48
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
Quote:
Originally Posted by sezthemank
just had curried lab
|
Sparky!

|
My Signature |
|
05-24-2009, 11:44 AM
|
#49
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
Sparky!

|
LMAO
no I meant lamb!
Curried lamb!
typo
hahahahaha I seriously cant stop laughing!
(agghh people are looking at me like im mad!)
|
|
|
05-24-2009, 12:35 PM
|
#50
|
|
|
Re: Breakfast
I had sliced strawberries, bananas, 1 carrot, a pomegranate, and a chicken tender (single slice tender meat yum yum)
|
My Signature |
|
This spoiler contains ponies.
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:58 PM.
|