Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Offsite Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-21-2010, 07:26 PM   #26
CrispyChicken's Avatar
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CrispyChicken

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

I'm a member of CT =D I like it alot, although I do question the point of it at times =P

Oh, you don't know the half of it. cToon Smackdown is soooooo annoying. Its boring and it has some bugs. I'm looking forward to Clash Cards.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 06-21-2010, 07:30 PM   #27
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

Until people actually try the game, it won't be released. Bugs were supposed to be fixed and only Raven knows how to do them.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 06-21-2010, 07:31 PM   #28
CrispyChicken's Avatar
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CrispyChicken

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

Can't Arctic Fire fix them?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 06-21-2010, 07:35 PM   #29
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

He actually has a weak point is flash. However, I read today he.. FIXED auctions. Why that mass PM went out, to test it.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 06-21-2010, 07:36 PM   #30
CrispyChicken's Avatar
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CrispyChicken

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

Nice! I was thinking something like bugs being fixed and what not when the PM was sent out.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 06-21-2010, 07:40 PM   #31
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

The way it is.. I am sure you're gonna be ZOMGing.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 06-21-2010, 07:42 PM   #32
CrispyChicken's Avatar
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CrispyChicken

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

Haha, awesome. It's gonna take a few days?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 06-21-2010, 07:48 PM   #33
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

If it works that is.

Probably, need to be cleared of all auctions to start. probably have stuff at a very high price so members don't try it.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 06-21-2010, 11:10 PM   #34
DrunkN's Avatar
 
DrunkN

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

So is it just cartoons or is there any live stuff?

sCom sounds fantastic. I would totally collect Seinfeld characters
Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 11:12 PM   #35
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

No live stuff cept Joe and Steve from Blue's Clues.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 06-21-2010, 11:20 PM   #36
DrunkN's Avatar
 
DrunkN

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails View Post
No live stuff cept Joe and Steve from Blue's Clues.
Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 12:41 PM   #37
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

Well this day ain't half bad. Get to ban someone hated, Edu.. get an AO for really cheap, what's next!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 06-25-2010, 12:54 PM   #38
CrispyChicken's Avatar
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CrispyChicken

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

Haha, it's funny that Char got the same AO for 100k cheaper XD Char is soo lucky, lemme tell you haha.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 06-25-2010, 12:56 PM   #39
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

I got Hang Ten for 30k remember. :P
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 06-25-2010, 12:58 PM   #40
CrispyChicken's Avatar
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CrispyChicken

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

Haha, I don't, but that's awesome. I can't even find a seller for 500k for Hang-Ten :P Hopefully I can get a Golden Hamtaro for cheap.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 06-25-2010, 01:02 PM   #41
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

I traded my extra for Maka. ^_^
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 06-25-2010, 01:06 PM   #42
CrispyChicken's Avatar
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CrispyChicken

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

Hang-Ten Scooby > Maka, but since you had an extra, why not? You should of asked for like 100k +Maka for Hang-Ten, that's a fair deal.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 06-25-2010, 01:11 PM   #43
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

Nah, I needed a Maka.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 06-25-2010, 01:15 PM   #44
CrispyChicken's Avatar
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CrispyChicken

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

I like Scooby Doo way way more than Soul Eater (Didnt even know of Soul Eater's existence til the toon came out :P)
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 06-25-2010, 01:17 PM   #45
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

Scooby Doo has been out played IMO. Plus it was to Raven.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 06-25-2010, 01:18 PM   #46
CrispyChicken's Avatar
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CrispyChicken

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

Ah, Mod trade :P Old Scooby Doo was classic, the new stuff is so bleh...
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 06-25-2010, 01:30 PM   #47
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

Well like PPG it's been outplayed in CT. I don't think a set should have more than a single AO and Scooby as 3? Hamtaro has 2.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 06-25-2010, 01:32 PM   #48
CrispyChicken's Avatar
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CrispyChicken

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

I know, AOs and HRs should be spread out more between sets. Like 3 Pokemon Hrs? I have Entei and Tracey so far, 460k already spent on those. It's crazy. I still need Johanna too!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 06-25-2010, 01:35 PM   #49
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

I got a Johanna from Dewy for just a DM ed 2. :P
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 06-25-2010, 01:37 PM   #50
CrispyChicken's Avatar
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CrispyChicken

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

Wow, haha, lucky. Entei used to be 150k, Tracey and Johanna were like 60k each, then Entei became 300k+ and Tracey/Johanna 150k a piece. Quite crazy haha.

DBZ prices are crazy too. I have a 25k offer on Power Blast Raditz and Sora already sold 2 for 35k a piece.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Online Game Rental jim5cents Chat 3 12-01-2008 10:05 AM
Orbit might return under CollecToons Tails All Other Games 42 11-17-2008 10:13 AM
Mario Super Sluggers - Online Collectable Card Game. Tails All Other Games 3 11-08-2008 03:12 PM
MOVED: pokemon trading card game 2 text problems sabby All Other Games 0 01-28-2008 01:49 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:33 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS