| Introduce Yourself Talk about yourself and welcome others. |
|
12-11-2008, 02:19 PM
|
#26
|
|
|
Re: Hello everyone!
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13
do you americans actually have a hard time getting cubans or is that just a hollywood myth?
|
While illegal in the US, Cuban cigars are readily available. That being said, they're not very good cigars. The only people who smoke Cuban cigars in the US are tools who use the fact that they're illegal and $20 - $25 a piece as a status symbol. I've had $3 cigars that taste better.
|
My Signature |
|
12-11-2008, 02:32 PM
|
#27
|
|
|
Re: Hello everyone!
I have never had a cuban but I have not heard anything good about them. I agree tho tenser some of the best cigars are the cheaper ones for some reason they have a better taste to them then the pricey ones.
|
|
|
12-11-2008, 02:43 PM
|
#28
|
|
|
Re: Hello everyone!
How old are you David? What are you doing with a cigar supplier?
|
My Signature |
|
12-11-2008, 03:53 PM
|
#29
|
|
|
Re: Hello everyone!
Sorry to hear that David. If I knew you personally I'd buy for ya.
@Kong: I don't think it really matters that he's underage. I think most kids have drank or smoked before it was legal for them to do so anyways.
|
My Signature |
|
12-11-2008, 04:25 PM
|
#30
|
|
|
Re: Hello everyone!
my 17 year old brother has been smoking for a year 
|
|
|
12-11-2008, 04:47 PM
|
#31
|
|
|
Re: Hello everyone!
@Tenser, true but cigars at 13 is still a bit shocking. I've seen plenty of kids under 10 smoking cigarettes but not many under 20 smoking cigars.
To all you teenagers that are thinking of doing something illegal, I think smoking cigarettes would probably be the one substance you would regret the most. One summer of looking cool and bam! you are addicted. You can do a reasonable amount of other substances like pot and alcohol and still graduate without an addiction. But odds are you smoke one cigarette a day when you are 15 and you will probably be doing a pack a day at 65.
|
My Signature |
|
12-11-2008, 05:00 PM
|
#32
|
|
|
Re: Hello everyone!
It's true that's how my grandma is now
|
|
|
12-11-2008, 08:33 PM
|
#33
|
|
|
Re: Hello everyone!
If people want to smoke, its their business and I don't really care, but I cannot stand it when people smoke inside public buildings, especially if there are children around. I can't stand it when people can't just step outside to smoke, and they have to do it around people who don't want to breathe it. I know that New York has a law that you can't smoke in public buildings like restaurants, I wish Michigan had that law.
|
My Signature |
|
12-11-2008, 09:15 PM
|
#34
|
|
|
Re: Hello everyone!
I'm not a fan of cigarettes, they are nasty. I don't think I, even if I was addicted to cigars, smoke more the 2 AT THE MOST a day. I'm not sure but I have yet to hear of any cigar smokers to smoke more than one a day.
|
|
|
12-11-2008, 10:27 PM
|
#35
|
|
|
Re: Hello everyone!
2 a day is a bit much David.
|
My Signature |
|
12-11-2008, 10:52 PM
|
#36
|
|
|
Re: Hello everyone!
Fine, i'll melow out a bit.
|
|
|
12-11-2008, 11:33 PM
|
#37
|
|
|
Re: Hello everyone!
You have plans of looking like your avatar one day, David?
|
My Signature |
|
12-11-2008, 11:40 PM
|
#38
|
|
|
Re: Hello everyone!
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Kong
You have plans of looking like your avatar one day, David?
|
Are you implying cigar smoking will turn David into a blue hedgehog with a 'stache?
Are you implying that cigar smoking will cause David to want to drink beer and operate a remote control?
Are you implying that cigar smoking will cause David to marry a woman who burns dinner?
|
My Signature |
|
12-11-2008, 11:44 PM
|
#39
|
|
|
Re: Hello everyone!
lol I hate cigarettes, especially the second hand smoke, but at least my bro smokes the lightest kind of cigarretes, He used to smoke the heaviest kind, so I can't ask for much more 
|
|
|
12-11-2008, 11:50 PM
|
#40
|
|
|
Re: Hello everyone!
I know what it is now! Cigar smoking will cause you to lay down really tacky linoleum in your kitchen! Better watch out...
Sorry Kong. Usually you make excellent points. I'm just not seeing one there. Besides, I can't play favorites, got to bust the admin's chops once in awhile too. 
|
My Signature |
|
12-11-2008, 11:54 PM
|
#41
|
|
|
Re: Hello everyone!
I'm usually nice to whom is nice to me but I"m changing that I hate mignelli arguing all the time... and jim lol
|
|
|
12-11-2008, 11:55 PM
|
#42
|
|
|
Re: Hello everyone!
i think the wife is smoking a cigar while being pregnant, so kong must of meant "do you want to be a tranny?"
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
12-11-2008, 11:58 PM
|
#43
|
|
|
Re: Hello everyone!
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Cam3ron36
lol I hate cigarettes, especially the second hand smoke, but at least my bro smokes the lightest kind of cigarretes, He used to smoke the heaviest kind, so I can't ask for much more 
|
Don't lights have more cyanide in them, whereas full flavors and menthols have more tar in them?
As for cigars, I'm quite partial to White Owls. They're cheap and taste good.
|
My Signature |
|
The Stoned Philosopher
-Undisputed Resistance 2 God-
12-12-2008, 12:35 AM
|
#44
|
|
|
Re: Hello everyone!
@Tenser. I didn't have much of a point. David saying he'll cut down to one cigar a day reminded me of his avatar. Not exactly sure why.
|
My Signature |
|
12-12-2008, 02:43 AM
|
#45
|
|
|
Re: Hello everyone!
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by TNTisKING
If people want to smoke, its their business and I don't really care, but I cannot stand it when people smoke inside public buildings, especially if there are children around. I can't stand it when people can't just step outside to smoke, and they have to do it around people who don't want to breathe it. I know that New York has a law that you can't smoke in public buildings like restaurants, I wish Michigan had that law.
|
California has a law that you cannot smoke in any buildings at all. The only place you can smoke inside is a Indian Casino. That's it.
|
|
|
12-12-2008, 08:51 AM
|
#46
|
|
|
Re: Hello everyone!
you cant smoke anywhere in a public place here and not within 10 meters of the door, oddly enough getting caught smoking where its illigal will land you a 1000 dollar fine unless your smoking weed, thats only 100 dollars, go figure
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
12-12-2008, 03:33 PM
|
#47
|
|
|
Re: Hello everyone!
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13
you cant smoke anywhere in a public place here and not within 10 meters of the door, oddly enough getting caught smoking where its illigal will land you a 1000 dollar fine unless your smoking weed, thats only 100 dollars, go figure
|
Awesome.
|
My Signature |
|
TMT Raps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
|

12-12-2008, 06:23 PM
|
#48
|
|
|
Re: Hello everyone!
I'm not really sure but I havent seen any sickly looking men wandering around public ashtrys for cigar butts. I know it's not healthy but I'm almost posivtive that cigar smoking is less bad for you?
|
|
|
12-19-2008, 11:13 PM
|
#49
|
|
|
Re: Hello everyone!
lol look more into it, we all have our downfalls, I hate smoking, never have, never will, I've seen what it done to my Grandfather, same thing with cocaine and my cousin, lol but I've landed with a love for the drink, especially Jagermeißter, warm; at least I'm not an alcie 
|
My Signature |
|
"...The people living there know thirst, hunger, disease, they suffer all these things and in the end, they grow old and die. But for one brief moment they shine as bright as the sun, because they know these hardships, they also know the meaning of happiness..."

12-20-2008, 12:49 AM
|
#50
|
|
|
Re: Hello everyone!
Cigars and Crown Royal are good for you.
|
My Signature |
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:58 AM.
|