| All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online. |
|
11-07-2008, 08:31 AM
|
#26
|
|
|
Re: the video-game hall of shame
Rocky and Bullwinkle is horrible, where can i start. Slippery control, the fact that your bomb makes an arch shape, the fact that the enemies take forever to kill, the fact that you press down to pick up items instead of just going into them, the fact that the moose only jumps off of ledges when it wants to. It gets a spot here.
BTTF 2/3 are added with the first one still pending. I'm gonna take a break from playing crap to play a good game, so after i add it I'll be playing adventure island.
|
My Signature |
|
11-07-2008, 11:50 AM
|
#27
|
|
|
Re: the video-game hall of shame
I used to love The Adventures of Captain Comic when I was a kid. It doesn't belong in a hall of shame.
|
My Signature |
|
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!
Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!
Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!
11-07-2008, 12:27 PM
|
#28
|
|
|
Re: the video-game hall of shame
Cheetah Men 2 is so bad its good.
Manhole on RU rocks. Save the girls!
|
My Signature |
|
11-07-2008, 03:20 PM
|
#29
|
|
|
Re: the video-game hall of shame
I like Shaq Fu. Why you hatin'?
|
My Signature |
|
TMT Raps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
|

11-07-2008, 04:24 PM
|
#30
|
|
|
Re: the video-game hall of shame
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by TrakMastaTom
I like Shaq Fu. Why you hatin'?
|
The SNES version of Shaq Fu still gives me nightmares...
|
My Signature |
|
11-07-2008, 05:43 PM
|
#31
|
|
|
Re: the video-game hall of shame
I have it for Genesis. I think it's awesome.
|
My Signature |
|
TMT Raps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
|

11-07-2008, 06:18 PM
|
#32
|
|
|
Re: the video-game hall of shame
the genesis one is mediocre, the SNES one is crap
|
My Signature |
|
11-07-2008, 06:26 PM
|
#33
|
|
|
Re: the video-game hall of shame
What's the difference?
|
My Signature |
|
TMT Raps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
|

11-07-2008, 07:47 PM
|
#34
|
|
|
Re: the video-game hall of shame
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by TrakMastaTom
What's the difference?
|
the control, it's absolutely dreadful on the SNES. I would have given it worst control, but it's already worst fighting game.
|
My Signature |
|
11-08-2008, 03:48 AM
|
#35
|
|
|
Re: the video-game hall of shame
Oh. Well I still say the Genesis version is far from hall of shame worthy, and I find it hard to believe that the SNES version would be.
|
My Signature |
|
TMT Raps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
|

11-08-2008, 06:48 AM
|
#36
|
|
|
Re: the video-game hall of shame
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by TrakMastaTom
Oh. Well I still say the Genesis version is far from hall of shame worthy, and I find it hard to believe that the SNES version would be.
|
Nah from what I remember of the Snes one it was annoying. If you weren't shaq then you might as well forget it. They probably just made sure Shaq worked and said good enough.
|
My Signature |
|
11-08-2008, 01:58 PM
|
#37
|
|
|
Re: the video-game hall of shame
Charlie's Angels added.
|
My Signature |
|
11-08-2008, 11:14 PM
|
#38
|
|
|
Re: the video-game hall of shame
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by TrakMastaTom
Oh. Well I still say the Genesis version is far from hall of shame worthy, and I find it hard to believe that the SNES version would be.
|
I never played the Genesis version, TrakMastaTom, so I'll take your word for it. I may try it later on though, to see how it is.
|
My Signature |
|
"Witness the true art of war... or something to that effect".<br />- Shingen Takeda<br /> Samurai Warriors
11-08-2008, 11:19 PM
|
#39
|
|
|
Re: the video-game hall of shame
Just play it on Video. :P
Shaq Fu right?
|
My Signature |
|
11-08-2008, 11:26 PM
|
#40
|
|
|
Re: the video-game hall of shame
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Tails
Just play it on Video. :P
Shaq Fu right?
|
I will tonight once I'm done posting in the forums.
|
My Signature |
|
"Witness the true art of war... or something to that effect".<br />- Shingen Takeda<br /> Samurai Warriors
11-09-2008, 08:09 AM
|
#41
|
|
|
Re: the video-game hall of shame
alright, any more requests?
|
My Signature |
|
11-09-2008, 10:47 AM
|
#42
|
|
|
Re: the video-game hall of shame
Colour a dinosaur was terrible.
And since i know someone was gonna say it, Daikatana is actullay fun once you get into it.
|
My Signature |
|
This spoiler contains ponies.
11-09-2008, 02:14 PM
|
#43
|
|
|
Re: the video-game hall of shame
C.A.D. is made for pre-school kids.
|
My Signature |
|
11-09-2008, 04:36 PM
|
#44
|
|
|
Re: the video-game hall of shame
Well my brain is pre-school and i hated it.
Ooh, i absolutly HATED Sonic riders ZG
|
My Signature |
|
This spoiler contains ponies.
11-09-2008, 05:25 PM
|
#45
|
|
|
Re: the video-game hall of shame
Any one of the crappy r-type clones!
|
|
|
11-10-2008, 10:32 AM
|
#46
|
|
|
Re: the video-game hall of shame
I finally found the time to play Shaq Fu. Where I hadn't played it in so long, I forgot the only thing that sucks about the game is the story mode. TrekMasterTom, I stand corrected.
|
My Signature |
|
"Witness the true art of war... or something to that effect".<br />- Shingen Takeda<br /> Samurai Warriors
11-10-2008, 02:50 PM
|
#47
|
|
|
Re: the video-game hall of shame
The SNES version is terrible, the genesis version is mediocre.
|
My Signature |
|
11-12-2008, 04:48 PM
|
#48
|
|
|
Re: the video-game hall of shame
Here's my Hall of Shame List:
Super-Man 64
ET (Atari 2600)
Pac-Man (Atari 2600)
Hotel Mario <- Worst Mario Ever
Sonic Labyrinth
Bad Boys: Miami Takedown
Custer's Revenge <- This should be on everyone's list (Its that offensive  )
Shaq Fu
Charlie's Angels
Gods and Generals
Legend of Zelda: Wand of Gamelon <- Worst Zelda Ever
Jumper: Griffin's Story
White Men Can't Jump
Bubsy 3D
Battle Toads
Elf Bowling
Super Columbine Massacre RPG
Waterworld -> virtual boy should be on list too
Mario is Missing
Search 'em and see why they're so bad
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
11-12-2008, 05:07 PM
|
#49
|
|
|
Re: the video-game hall of shame
Battletoads is NOT hall of shame worthy.
|
My Signature |
|
11-12-2008, 05:39 PM
|
#50
|
|
|
Re: the video-game hall of shame
as I was about to say, it's Hall of fame worthy in my opinion, a fun challenge.
Virtual Boy and Philips Cd-I added
|
My Signature |
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:17 PM.
|