Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-05-2008, 03:47 PM   #26
The Good Doctor's Avatar
Regular Poster
339 posts
The Good Doctor is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
The Good Doctor

Re: First kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by david man45
I like to set goals for people.... ;D
how low are my goals because it seems you have very low expectations for me right now
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 03:56 PM   #27
david man45's Avatar
Regular Poster
1,660 posts
david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.david man45 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
 
david man45

Re: First kiss

Just stop being yourself and put on a different face Dr. or change completly cause no one likes a spammer...
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:35 PM   #28
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: First kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by david man45
Just stop being yourself and put on a different face Dr. or change completly cause no one likes a spammer...
Nah I don't like the "don't be yourself" thing. Why pretend to be something you're not? If he's seriously looking to improve himself then he just needs to calm down and try to contribute when he posts.

I might as well talk about my first kiss.
I remember being in my friends room watching Nirvana Unplugged when it was aired(1993), his sister must've been giving me signals and I missed it. Eventually she just kissed me. It was electric. I don't remember much else besides the feeling. That and how nervous I was. I still feel bad I never told her it was my first kiss. I was too embarrassed.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 12:12 AM   #29
tanc24's Avatar
Regular Poster
1,215 posts
tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
 
tanc24

Re: First kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro

I might as well talk about my first kiss.
I remember being in my friends room watching Nirvana Unplugged when it was aired(1993), his sister must've been giving me signals and I missed it. Eventually she just kissed me. It was electric. I don't remember much else besides the feeling. That and how nervous I was. I still feel bad I never told her it was my first kiss. I was too embarrassed.
That's a good story, Dudebro. Don't feel bad about not telling her that it was your first kiss. I'm sure she knew. ;D

I was in the 7th grade the first time I really kissed a girl. She was the considered to be the biggest slut in our grade, but hell, I didn't care. That girl could bring it! I slobbered all over her face and loved every wet, sloppy second of it. I'm sure I was terrible, but I still remember it like it was yesterday.

Last I heard, the girl was running some gay/lesbian resort down in the Carribbean. Apparently she never shook that "slut" label. Amazing how even the 7th grade can shape the rest of your life. Poor thing. She WAS hot, though.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Proud member of the GRUMPY OLD MEN!
Old 11-06-2008, 02:33 AM   #30
count100's Avatar
Regular Poster
1,000 posts
count100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brains
View Stats
 
count100

Re: First kiss

Since we are talking about first kisses I will throw my 2 cents in. My first kiss was in 1st grade and we were actually moved away from each other for kissing in class. Not much of a story but it is true.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:50 AM   #31
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: First kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by count100
Since we are talking about first kisses I will throw my 2 cents in. My first kiss was in 1st grade and we were actually moved away from each other for kissing in class. Not much of a story but it is true.
No offense but I wouldn't count that as a real first kiss. To me it's the first kiss after you're aware of what it means.
So spill the real story!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:55 AM   #32
count100's Avatar
Regular Poster
1,000 posts
count100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brains
View Stats
 
count100

Re: First kiss

Dudebro that lasted until I was 13 years old. Granted I didnt see her much when she moved out of state but it was the real first one sorry to bust that bubble that you tried to bust on me ;D
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 03:03 AM   #33
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: First kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by count100
Dudebro that lasted until I was 13 years old. Granted I didnt see her much when she moved out of state but it was the real first one sorry to bust that bubble that you tried to bust on me ;D
I'm not trying to make light of it, I realize it's important in your life. What I'm trying to say is most first kisses happen @ puberty or after. Once we started to understand what's really going on. Unless you started very early.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 03:08 AM   #34
count100's Avatar
Regular Poster
1,000 posts
count100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brains
View Stats
 
count100

Re: First kiss

believe me I knew what it all meant. I didnt go all the way and didnt for awile after that but I knew what it was all about for along time when that was there.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 05:34 AM   #35
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: First kiss

My first real kiss where other intentions were in mind was at 14.

I was playing basketball at a friend of a friend's house. There was a girl who lived across the street who was talking with us out through her bedroom window. After the game she came out and she seemed pretty cool. One by one the other three guys had to leave for whatever reasons and we stood in front of her house talking for quite some time. Eventually it got so late that her father called her from inside her house and as I was leaving she said, "Don't I get a kiss goodbye?"

Either that night or the next day her father (who was some sort of preacher) must have found out and she wasn't allowed to see me again.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 11-06-2008, 07:42 AM   #36
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: First kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
Either that night or the next day her father (who was some sort of preacher) must have found out and she wasn't allowed to see me again.
Seems like a pretty smart guy if you ask me. He didn't want no B-ball playin', Atari lovin', D&D Larper making the moves on his daughter.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 07:52 AM   #37
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: First kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
Either that night or the next day her father (who was some sort of preacher) must have found out and she wasn't allowed to see me again.
Seems like a pretty smart guy if you ask me. He didn't want no B-ball playin', Atari lovin', D&D Larper making the moves on his daughter.
I've never LARP'd.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 11-06-2008, 08:02 AM   #38
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: First kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
Either that night or the next day her father (who was some sort of preacher) must have found out and she wasn't allowed to see me again.
Seems like a pretty smart guy if you ask me. He didn't want no B-ball playin', Atari lovin', D&D Larper making the moves on his daughter.
I've never LARP'd.
Yeah I almost loled when I typed that. I found it pretty amusing.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:27 AM   #39
laserboy1134's Avatar
Regular Poster
612 posts
laserboy1134 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
laserboy1134

Re: First kiss

My first kiss was at my 7th grade dance, me and the girl got kicked out for "Public displays of affection" but it was worth it.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
<br />Help me raise my Habamon!<br /><br /><br /><br />Link: Well Exscuuuse Me princess!
Old 11-06-2008, 10:55 AM   #40
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: First kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
Either that night or the next day her father (who was some sort of preacher) must have found out and she wasn't allowed to see me again.
Seems like a pretty smart guy if you ask me. He didn't want no B-ball playin', Atari lovin', D&D Larper making the moves on his daughter.
I've never LARP'd.
Yeah I almost loled when I typed that. I found it pretty amusing.
You forgot future Dominant, Sadist, and Socialist.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 11-06-2008, 11:41 AM   #41
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: First kiss

Tenser's is the best so far.

Then Count's.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 11-06-2008, 11:58 AM   #42
laserboy1134's Avatar
Regular Poster
612 posts
laserboy1134 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
laserboy1134

Re: First kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Tenser's is the best so far.

Then Count's.
Oh sure, ignore mine!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
<br />Help me raise my Habamon!<br /><br /><br /><br />Link: Well Exscuuuse Me princess!
Old 11-06-2008, 12:09 PM   #43
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: First kiss

Yours was dull.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 11-06-2008, 01:26 PM   #44
tanc24's Avatar
Regular Poster
1,215 posts
tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
 
tanc24

Re: First kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Yours was dull.
:-* I'm a little hurt that my story was ignored. :-*
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Proud member of the GRUMPY OLD MEN!
Old 11-06-2008, 01:32 PM   #45
laserboy1134's Avatar
Regular Poster
612 posts
laserboy1134 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
laserboy1134

Re: First kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Yours was dull.
you're a poopie head!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
<br />Help me raise my Habamon!<br /><br /><br /><br />Link: Well Exscuuuse Me princess!
Old 11-06-2008, 01:35 PM   #46
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: First kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanc24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Yours was dull.
:-* I'm a little hurt that my story was ignored. :-*
Yours is nothing but pimptastic.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 11-06-2008, 02:32 PM   #47
mj23's Avatar
Regular Poster
966 posts
mj23 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to mj23 Send a message via MSN to mj23
 
mj23

Re: First kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanc24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Yours was dull.
:-* I'm a little hurt that my story was ignored. :-*
what story?

your in this thread??

( Click to show/hide )
jk ;D
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 05:20 PM   #48
tanc24's Avatar
Regular Poster
1,215 posts
tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
 
tanc24

Re: First kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj23
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanc24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Yours was dull.
:-* I'm a little hurt that my story was ignored. :-*
what story?

your in this thread??



( Click to show/hide )
jk ;D
Hey Napoleon, shouldn't you be building an army or something? ;D
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Proud member of the GRUMPY OLD MEN!
Old 11-06-2008, 09:20 PM   #49
mj23's Avatar
Regular Poster
966 posts
mj23 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to mj23 Send a message via MSN to mj23
 
mj23

Re: First kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanc24
Hey Napoleon, shouldn't you be building an army or something? ;D
check your mail on ikariam i am!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:58 PM   #50
gamefreak100200's Avatar
Regular Poster
179 posts
gamefreak100200 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to gamefreak100200
 
gamefreak100200

Re: First kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Tenser's is the best so far.

Then Count's.
i tried stay out of this but tails who are you to judge we haven't heard your story :P ;D
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:06 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS