Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-26-2008, 03:32 AM   #26
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: The beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrakMastaTom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Can I touch his beard?
My neckbeard or the 'other' one?
But aren't you going bald?
Where'd you hear that? If anything I'm the oppisite of balding.
A typo!

Your pictures scream it man.
You really think I'm balding? I gotta tell my friends that one. Now if you made fun of my white hair then I really couldn't say much. But since I brought it up first you can't anymore, it just won't be funny.
White hairzzzzzz22
See? It wasn't funny.
The z and 2 were supposed to be ! but Chester is on me.
Is chester your boyfriend?
My kitty. You know about how we took him in when he was really sick.
Yeah I know but it wouldn't be as funny. You like to ruin my fun don't you?
Yes.
INCOMING DIMENSIONAL VORTEX, BATMAN!
Wheres holy?
SephirothGeorgis is blocking it.
I like quotes.
Quite so, old bean. Quite so.
Wow did geo just compare himself to Sephiroth? You're such a Noob. You still using AOL dial up too?
Dial up sucks
I just recalled that "FF7 vs AOL" flash on Newgrounds.
Did they both lose?
Can't compare those two. Ones awesome and the other is Aol.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 03:34 AM   #27
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: The beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrakMastaTom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Can I touch his beard?
My neckbeard or the 'other' one?
But aren't you going bald?
Where'd you hear that? If anything I'm the oppisite of balding.
A typo!

Your pictures scream it man.
You really think I'm balding? I gotta tell my friends that one. Now if you made fun of my white hair then I really couldn't say much. But since I brought it up first you can't anymore, it just won't be funny.
White hairzzzzzz22
See? It wasn't funny.
The z and 2 were supposed to be ! but Chester is on me.
Is chester your boyfriend?
My kitty. You know about how we took him in when he was really sick.
Yeah I know but it wouldn't be as funny. You like to ruin my fun don't you?
Yes.
INCOMING DIMENSIONAL VORTEX, BATMAN!
Wheres holy?
SephirothGeorgis is blocking it.
I like quotes.
Quite so, old bean. Quite so.
Wow did geo just compare himself to Sephiroth? You're such a Noob. You still using AOL dial up too?
Dial up sucks
I just recalled that "FF7 vs AOL" flash on Newgrounds.
Did they both lose?
Can't compare those two. Ones awesome and the other is Aol.
Both stink on rice
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 08-26-2008, 03:37 AM   #28
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: The beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrakMastaTom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Can I touch his beard?
My neckbeard or the 'other' one?
But aren't you going bald?
Where'd you hear that? If anything I'm the oppisite of balding.
A typo!

Your pictures scream it man.
You really think I'm balding? I gotta tell my friends that one. Now if you made fun of my white hair then I really couldn't say much. But since I brought it up first you can't anymore, it just won't be funny.
White hairzzzzzz22
See? It wasn't funny.
The z and 2 were supposed to be ! but Chester is on me.
Is chester your boyfriend?
My kitty. You know about how we took him in when he was really sick.
Yeah I know but it wouldn't be as funny. You like to ruin my fun don't you?
Yes.
INCOMING DIMENSIONAL VORTEX, BATMAN!
Wheres holy?
SephirothGeorgis is blocking it.
I like quotes.
Quite so, old bean. Quite so.
Wow did geo just compare himself to Sephiroth? You're such a Noob. You still using AOL dial up too?
Dial up sucks
I just recalled that "FF7 vs AOL" flash on Newgrounds.
Did they both lose?
Can't compare those two. Ones awesome and the other is Aol.
Both stink on rice
And now you make fun of rice? Are you chugging haterade?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 03:39 AM   #29
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: The beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrakMastaTom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Can I touch his beard?
My neckbeard or the 'other' one?
But aren't you going bald?
Where'd you hear that? If anything I'm the oppisite of balding.
A typo!

Your pictures scream it man.
You really think I'm balding? I gotta tell my friends that one. Now if you made fun of my white hair then I really couldn't say much. But since I brought it up first you can't anymore, it just won't be funny.
White hairzzzzzz22
See? It wasn't funny.
The z and 2 were supposed to be ! but Chester is on me.
Is chester your boyfriend?
My kitty. You know about how we took him in when he was really sick.
Yeah I know but it wouldn't be as funny. You like to ruin my fun don't you?
Yes.
INCOMING DIMENSIONAL VORTEX, BATMAN!
Wheres holy?
SephirothGeorgis is blocking it.
I like quotes.
Quite so, old bean. Quite so.
Wow did geo just compare himself to Sephiroth? You're such a Noob. You still using AOL dial up too?
Dial up sucks
I just recalled that "FF7 vs AOL" flash on Newgrounds.
Did they both lose?
Can't compare those two. Ones awesome and the other is Aol.
Both stink on rice
And now you make fun of rice? Are you chugging haterade?
My mom sells it at our store, so yes.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 08-26-2008, 03:41 AM   #30
Georgis's Avatar
Regular Poster
46 posts
Georgis is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Georgis

Re: The beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrakMastaTom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Can I touch his beard?
My neckbeard or the 'other' one?
But aren't you going bald?
Where'd you hear that? If anything I'm the oppisite of balding.
A typo!

Your pictures scream it man.
You really think I'm balding? I gotta tell my friends that one. Now if you made fun of my white hair then I really couldn't say much. But since I brought it up first you can't anymore, it just won't be funny.
White hairzzzzzz22
See? It wasn't funny.
The z and 2 were supposed to be ! but Chester is on me.
Is chester your boyfriend?
My kitty. You know about how we took him in when he was really sick.
Yeah I know but it wouldn't be as funny. You like to ruin my fun don't you?
Yes.
INCOMING DIMENSIONAL VORTEX, BATMAN!
Wheres holy?
SephirothGeorgis is blocking it.
I like quotes.
Quite so, old bean. Quite so.
Wow did geo just compare himself to Sephiroth? You're such a Noob. You still using AOL dial up too?
Dial up sucks
I just recalled that "FF7 vs AOL" flash on Newgrounds.
Did they both lose?
Can't compare those two. Ones awesome and the other is Aol.
Both stink on rice
And now you make fun of rice? Are you chugging haterade?
My mom sells it at our store, so yes.
Did the server implode yet?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Name: Samael Level: 01 EXP: 0/100<br />Class: Aorgun Commander<br />HP100/100 AP25/25 STR12 INT12 AGI12<br />ATK 17 DEF 17 Stamina 120/120<br />Weapon: Psychic Morningstar +5 (0 AP)<br />Armor: Psychic Mail +5 (0 AP)<br />Items: Healing Lotus (HP+25), Healing Lotus, Mana Lotus (AP+25),&nbsp; Mana Lotus(4/4)
Old 08-26-2008, 03:45 AM   #31
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: The beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrakMastaTom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Can I touch his beard?
My neckbeard or the 'other' one?
But aren't you going bald?
Where'd you hear that? If anything I'm the oppisite of balding.
A typo!

Your pictures scream it man.
You really think I'm balding? I gotta tell my friends that one. Now if you made fun of my white hair then I really couldn't say much. But since I brought it up first you can't anymore, it just won't be funny.
White hairzzzzzz22
See? It wasn't funny.
The z and 2 were supposed to be ! but Chester is on me.
Is chester your boyfriend?
My kitty. You know about how we took him in when he was really sick.
Yeah I know but it wouldn't be as funny. You like to ruin my fun don't you?
Yes.
INCOMING DIMENSIONAL VORTEX, BATMAN!
Wheres holy?
SephirothGeorgis is blocking it.
I like quotes.
Quite so, old bean. Quite so.
Wow did geo just compare himself to Sephiroth? You're such a Noob. You still using AOL dial up too?
Dial up sucks
I just recalled that "FF7 vs AOL" flash on Newgrounds.
Did they both lose?
Can't compare those two. Ones awesome and the other is Aol.
Both stink on rice
And now you make fun of rice? Are you chugging haterade?
My mom sells it at our store, so yes.
Did the server implode yet?
Nah we made a bigger quote pyramid before until Tenser combo breakered us like the stick in the mud that he is.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 03:46 AM   #32
Georgis's Avatar
Regular Poster
46 posts
Georgis is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Georgis

Re: The beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrakMastaTom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Can I touch his beard?
My neckbeard or the 'other' one?
But aren't you going bald?
Where'd you hear that? If anything I'm the oppisite of balding.
A typo!

Your pictures scream it man.
You really think I'm balding? I gotta tell my friends that one. Now if you made fun of my white hair then I really couldn't say much. But since I brought it up first you can't anymore, it just won't be funny.
White hairzzzzzz22
See? It wasn't funny.
The z and 2 were supposed to be ! but Chester is on me.
Is chester your boyfriend?
My kitty. You know about how we took him in when he was really sick.
Yeah I know but it wouldn't be as funny. You like to ruin my fun don't you?
Yes.
INCOMING DIMENSIONAL VORTEX, BATMAN!
Wheres holy?
SephirothGeorgis is blocking it.
I like quotes.
Quite so, old bean. Quite so.
Wow did geo just compare himself to Sephiroth? You're such a Noob. You still using AOL dial up too?
Dial up sucks
I just recalled that "FF7 vs AOL" flash on Newgrounds.
Did they both lose?
Can't compare those two. Ones awesome and the other is Aol.
Both stink on rice
And now you make fun of rice? Are you chugging haterade?
My mom sells it at our store, so yes.
Did the server implode yet?
Nah we made a bigger quote pyramid before until Tenser combo breakered us like the stick in the mud that he is.
I am so tempted to find something like that RIGHT NOW and Combo Break it.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Name: Samael Level: 01 EXP: 0/100<br />Class: Aorgun Commander<br />HP100/100 AP25/25 STR12 INT12 AGI12<br />ATK 17 DEF 17 Stamina 120/120<br />Weapon: Psychic Morningstar +5 (0 AP)<br />Armor: Psychic Mail +5 (0 AP)<br />Items: Healing Lotus (HP+25), Healing Lotus, Mana Lotus (AP+25),&nbsp; Mana Lotus(4/4)
Old 08-26-2008, 03:47 AM   #33
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: The beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrakMastaTom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Can I touch his beard?
My neckbeard or the 'other' one?
But aren't you going bald?
Where'd you hear that? If anything I'm the oppisite of balding.
A typo!

Your pictures scream it man.
You really think I'm balding? I gotta tell my friends that one. Now if you made fun of my white hair then I really couldn't say much. But since I brought it up first you can't anymore, it just won't be funny.
White hairzzzzzz22
See? It wasn't funny.
The z and 2 were supposed to be ! but Chester is on me.
Is chester your boyfriend?
My kitty. You know about how we took him in when he was really sick.
Yeah I know but it wouldn't be as funny. You like to ruin my fun don't you?
Yes.
INCOMING DIMENSIONAL VORTEX, BATMAN!
Wheres holy?
SephirothGeorgis is blocking it.
I like quotes.
Quite so, old bean. Quite so.
Wow did geo just compare himself to Sephiroth? You're such a Noob. You still using AOL dial up too?
Dial up sucks
I just recalled that "FF7 vs AOL" flash on Newgrounds.
Did they both lose?
Can't compare those two. Ones awesome and the other is Aol.
Both stink on rice
And now you make fun of rice? Are you chugging haterade?
My mom sells it at our store, so yes.
Did the server implode yet?
Nah we made a bigger quote pyramid before until Tenser combo breakered us like the stick in the mud that he is.
I am so tempted to find something like that RIGHT NOW and Combo Break it.
Your boxers are showing.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 08-26-2008, 03:49 AM   #34
Georgis's Avatar
Regular Poster
46 posts
Georgis is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Georgis

Re: The beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrakMastaTom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Can I touch his beard?
My neckbeard or the 'other' one?
But aren't you going bald?
Where'd you hear that? If anything I'm the oppisite of balding.
A typo!

Your pictures scream it man.
You really think I'm balding? I gotta tell my friends that one. Now if you made fun of my white hair then I really couldn't say much. But since I brought it up first you can't anymore, it just won't be funny.
White hairzzzzzz22
See? It wasn't funny.
The z and 2 were supposed to be ! but Chester is on me.
Is chester your boyfriend?
My kitty. You know about how we took him in when he was really sick.
Yeah I know but it wouldn't be as funny. You like to ruin my fun don't you?
Yes.
INCOMING DIMENSIONAL VORTEX, BATMAN!
Wheres holy?
SephirothGeorgis is blocking it.
I like quotes.
Quite so, old bean. Quite so.
Wow did geo just compare himself to Sephiroth? You're such a Noob. You still using AOL dial up too?
Dial up sucks
I just recalled that "FF7 vs AOL" flash on Newgrounds.
Did they both lose?
Can't compare those two. Ones awesome and the other is Aol.
Both stink on rice
And now you make fun of rice? Are you chugging haterade?
My mom sells it at our store, so yes.
Did the server implode yet?
Nah we made a bigger quote pyramid before until Tenser combo breakered us like the stick in the mud that he is.
I am so tempted to find something like that RIGHT NOW and Combo Break it.
Your boxers are showing.
Yes, yes they are. *poses*
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Name: Samael Level: 01 EXP: 0/100<br />Class: Aorgun Commander<br />HP100/100 AP25/25 STR12 INT12 AGI12<br />ATK 17 DEF 17 Stamina 120/120<br />Weapon: Psychic Morningstar +5 (0 AP)<br />Armor: Psychic Mail +5 (0 AP)<br />Items: Healing Lotus (HP+25), Healing Lotus, Mana Lotus (AP+25),&nbsp; Mana Lotus(4/4)
Old 08-26-2008, 03:50 AM   #35
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: The beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrakMastaTom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Can I touch his beard?
My neckbeard or the 'other' one?
But aren't you going bald?
Where'd you hear that? If anything I'm the oppisite of balding.
A typo!

Your pictures scream it man.
You really think I'm balding? I gotta tell my friends that one. Now if you made fun of my white hair then I really couldn't say much. But since I brought it up first you can't anymore, it just won't be funny.
White hairzzzzzz22
See? It wasn't funny.
The z and 2 were supposed to be ! but Chester is on me.
Is chester your boyfriend?
My kitty. You know about how we took him in when he was really sick.
Yeah I know but it wouldn't be as funny. You like to ruin my fun don't you?
Yes.
INCOMING DIMENSIONAL VORTEX, BATMAN!
Wheres holy?
SephirothGeorgis is blocking it.
I like quotes.
Quite so, old bean. Quite so.
Wow did geo just compare himself to Sephiroth? You're such a Noob. You still using AOL dial up too?
Dial up sucks
I just recalled that "FF7 vs AOL" flash on Newgrounds.
Did they both lose?
Can't compare those two. Ones awesome and the other is Aol.
Both stink on rice
And now you make fun of rice? Are you chugging haterade?
My mom sells it at our store, so yes.
Did the server implode yet?
Nah we made a bigger quote pyramid before until Tenser combo breakered us like the stick in the mud that he is.
I am so tempted to find something like that RIGHT NOW and Combo Break it.
Your boxers are showing.
Yes, yes they are. *poses*
But why have hearts on it that says 'I love Dudebro'?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 08-26-2008, 04:06 AM   #36
Georgis's Avatar
Regular Poster
46 posts
Georgis is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Georgis

Re: The beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrakMastaTom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Can I touch his beard?
My neckbeard or the 'other' one?
But aren't you going bald?
Where'd you hear that? If anything I'm the oppisite of balding.
A typo!

Your pictures scream it man.
You really think I'm balding? I gotta tell my friends that one. Now if you made fun of my white hair then I really couldn't say much. But since I brought it up first you can't anymore, it just won't be funny.
White hairzzzzzz22
See? It wasn't funny.
The z and 2 were supposed to be ! but Chester is on me.
Is chester your boyfriend?
My kitty. You know about how we took him in when he was really sick.
Yeah I know but it wouldn't be as funny. You like to ruin my fun don't you?
Yes.
INCOMING DIMENSIONAL VORTEX, BATMAN!
Wheres holy?
SephirothGeorgis is blocking it.
I like quotes.
Quite so, old bean. Quite so.
Wow did geo just compare himself to Sephiroth? You're such a Noob. You still using AOL dial up too?
Dial up sucks
I just recalled that "FF7 vs AOL" flash on Newgrounds.
Did they both lose?
Can't compare those two. Ones awesome and the other is Aol.
Both stink on rice
And now you make fun of rice? Are you chugging haterade?
My mom sells it at our store, so yes.
Did the server implode yet?
Nah we made a bigger quote pyramid before until Tenser combo breakered us like the stick in the mud that he is.
I am so tempted to find something like that RIGHT NOW and Combo Break it.
Your boxers are showing.
Yes, yes they are. *poses*
But why have hearts on it that says 'I love Dudebro'?
Because...it's...true?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Name: Samael Level: 01 EXP: 0/100<br />Class: Aorgun Commander<br />HP100/100 AP25/25 STR12 INT12 AGI12<br />ATK 17 DEF 17 Stamina 120/120<br />Weapon: Psychic Morningstar +5 (0 AP)<br />Armor: Psychic Mail +5 (0 AP)<br />Items: Healing Lotus (HP+25), Healing Lotus, Mana Lotus (AP+25),&nbsp; Mana Lotus(4/4)
Old 08-26-2008, 04:09 AM   #37
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: The beard

My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 08-26-2008, 04:10 AM   #38
Georgis's Avatar
Regular Poster
46 posts
Georgis is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Georgis

Re: The beard

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Name: Samael Level: 01 EXP: 0/100<br />Class: Aorgun Commander<br />HP100/100 AP25/25 STR12 INT12 AGI12<br />ATK 17 DEF 17 Stamina 120/120<br />Weapon: Psychic Morningstar +5 (0 AP)<br />Armor: Psychic Mail +5 (0 AP)<br />Items: Healing Lotus (HP+25), Healing Lotus, Mana Lotus (AP+25),&nbsp; Mana Lotus(4/4)
Old 08-26-2008, 04:10 AM   #39
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: The beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
My mom loves those.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 08-26-2008, 04:18 AM   #40
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: The beard

I knew Tenser was on and it was a matter of time before he combo broke this, but I have to give you credit. That was a good one.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 04:20 AM   #41
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: The beard

His hammer is rusty.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 08-26-2008, 04:22 AM   #42
Georgis's Avatar
Regular Poster
46 posts
Georgis is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Georgis

Re: The beard

Am I gonna get the banhammer now?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Name: Samael Level: 01 EXP: 0/100<br />Class: Aorgun Commander<br />HP100/100 AP25/25 STR12 INT12 AGI12<br />ATK 17 DEF 17 Stamina 120/120<br />Weapon: Psychic Morningstar +5 (0 AP)<br />Armor: Psychic Mail +5 (0 AP)<br />Items: Healing Lotus (HP+25), Healing Lotus, Mana Lotus (AP+25),&nbsp; Mana Lotus(4/4)
Old 08-26-2008, 04:22 AM   #43
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: The beard

Only if you steal Kong's banana's.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 08-26-2008, 04:27 AM   #44
Georgis's Avatar
Regular Poster
46 posts
Georgis is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Georgis

Re: The beard

Ah, good. I prefer sausages anyway.
*insert double meaning here*
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Name: Samael Level: 01 EXP: 0/100<br />Class: Aorgun Commander<br />HP100/100 AP25/25 STR12 INT12 AGI12<br />ATK 17 DEF 17 Stamina 120/120<br />Weapon: Psychic Morningstar +5 (0 AP)<br />Armor: Psychic Mail +5 (0 AP)<br />Items: Healing Lotus (HP+25), Healing Lotus, Mana Lotus (AP+25),&nbsp; Mana Lotus(4/4)
Old 08-26-2008, 04:28 AM   #45
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: The beard

GAY!!!!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 08-26-2008, 04:29 AM   #46
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: The beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
His hammer is rusty.
I meant tenser. Again you weren't being funny. Do you need to see what expression I had on when I read your post?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 04:30 AM   #47
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: The beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
His hammer is rusty.
I meant tenser. Again you weren't being funny. Do you need to see what expression I had on when I read your post?
Does it involve a toilet?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 08-26-2008, 04:44 AM   #48
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: The beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
His hammer is rusty.
I meant tenser. Again you weren't being funny. Do you need to see what expression I had on when I read your post?
Does it involve a toilet?
No.
Larry wanted to tell you something btw..
( Click to show/hide )
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 03:58 AM   #49
Georgis's Avatar
Regular Poster
46 posts
Georgis is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Georgis

Re: The beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
His hammer is rusty.
I meant tenser. Again you weren't being funny. Do you need to see what expression I had on when I read your post?
Does it involve a toilet?
No.
Larry wanted to tell you something btw..
( Click to show/hide )
Universal implosion attempt number 2! GO GO GO GO!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Name: Samael Level: 01 EXP: 0/100<br />Class: Aorgun Commander<br />HP100/100 AP25/25 STR12 INT12 AGI12<br />ATK 17 DEF 17 Stamina 120/120<br />Weapon: Psychic Morningstar +5 (0 AP)<br />Armor: Psychic Mail +5 (0 AP)<br />Items: Healing Lotus (HP+25), Healing Lotus, Mana Lotus (AP+25),&nbsp; Mana Lotus(4/4)
Old 08-27-2008, 04:02 AM   #50
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: The beard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
His hammer is rusty.
I meant tenser. Again you weren't being funny. Do you need to see what expression I had on when I read your post?
Does it involve a toilet?
No.
Larry wanted to tell you something btw..
( Click to show/hide )
Universal implosion attempt number 2! GO GO GO GO!
I'm too lazy atm to post a pic so I'll just say, NO U!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:13 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS