Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

View Poll Results: Has anyone noticed theres 10 times more guests than users?
Yes 9 75.00%
No 0 0%
Idontknowbecauseimstupidlikepie 3 25.00%
Both 0 0%
All of the above 0 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-09-2008, 09:02 PM   #26
somedude21's Avatar
Regular Poster
248 posts
somedude21 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
somedude21

Re: Has anyone noticed...

Nothing.

And back to topic... it just eats at me from the inside that theirs more guests than users
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 09:12 PM   #27
sezthemank's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to sezthemank
 
sezthemank

Re: Has anyone noticed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude21
Nothing.

And back to topic... it just eats at me from the inside that theirs more guests than users
eye
i agree
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is
Old 07-09-2008, 11:05 PM   #28
TNTisKING's Avatar
Regular Poster
451 posts
TNTisKING is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
TNTisKING

Re: Has anyone noticed...

why does it bother you so much? if they're enjoying what the site has to offer without registering, what difference does it make?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 12:39 PM   #29
sezthemank's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to sezthemank
 
sezthemank

Re: Has anyone noticed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNTisKING
why does it bother you so much? if they're enjoying what the site has to offer without registering, what difference does it make?
i know
i used to us this site for ages and ages before i joined
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is
Old 07-10-2008, 12:57 PM   #30
wanman's Avatar
Regular Poster
474 posts
wanman is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via MSN to wanman
 
wanman

Re: Has anyone noticed...

The first time i came here, i didn't sign up until i realised i needed save states for "Links Awakening DX". Since then, been playing games and got an interest into NES Games. Used to attend all Game of the Week and contests. Twas fun until the site change and I forgot to bookmark this site so i barely remembered it unless i went on google-talk and saw Kong or Sabby.
Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 01:02 PM   #31
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Has anyone noticed...

when i first came here i played Double Dragon for the Genesis seeing i could double Capri's score i signed up and got it.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 07-10-2008, 01:04 PM   #32
sezthemank's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to sezthemank
 
sezthemank

Re: Has anyone noticed...

wired
i still cant get on that goole talk thingy
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is
Old 07-11-2008, 12:05 AM   #33
V ideoY3K's Avatar
Regular Poster
398 posts
V ideoY3K has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
V ideoY3K

Re: Has anyone noticed...

I believe that there'll always be more guest then users. I remembered that when I first came to this site, all I did was play games, and never register. Then I found all the Final Fantasy games and played them. The only time I did any good on it, I saved the game, but the save didn't come up when I came back to play again. It took me a while to find out that you have to be registered in order to play your saved games, so I registered. When I learned about Save States, that was a secret blessing and I've been using them when I play River City Ransom.

What I'm trying to say is, you can be a gamer on this site all you want, but you have to register to get the best out of this site.

Peace.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
&quot;Witness the true art of war... or something to that effect&quot;.<br />- Shingen Takeda<br />&nbsp; Samurai Warriors
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I cant believe i noticed this XERQ GRANITE Chat 10 05-03-2007 03:48 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:55 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS