06-04-2008, 02:12 AM
|
#26
|
|
|
Re: Old TV/Cartoon Shows
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by TrakMastaTom
Well, Garfield just loved food. 
|
Ah but you miss the point. Lasagna is his FAVORITE food, therefore it should've been in the song. I'm sure it's just hard to rhyme it.
Also this was good too.

|
My Signature |
|
06-04-2008, 02:14 AM
|
#27
|
|
|
Re: Old TV/Cartoon Shows
Alf stunk Dudebro.. 
|
My Signature |
|
06-04-2008, 02:23 AM
|
#28
|
|
|
Re: Old TV/Cartoon Shows
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Tails
Alf stunk Dudebro.. 
|
Well, you probably think that because you were born the same year the show went off the air. Lol@you for being a noob at life. 
Besides, like 90% of the stuff you like I think is crap so our opinions aren't exactly similar.
|
My Signature |
|
06-04-2008, 02:26 AM
|
#29
|
|
|
Re: Old TV/Cartoon Shows
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Tails
Alf stunk Dudebro.. 
|
i have to disagree tails alf was a great show and i have always wanted to see a alf movie made or the show brought back lol so nice pull dudebro on that one...
|
|
|
06-04-2008, 02:28 AM
|
#30
|
|
|
Re: Old TV/Cartoon Shows
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Tails
Alf stunk Dudebro.. 
|
Well, you probably think that because you were born the same year the show went off the air. Lol@you for being a noob at life. 
Besides, like 90% of the stuff you like I think is crap so our opinions aren't exactly similar.
|
Nah, Threes company rocked and that before my time.
|
My Signature |
|
06-04-2008, 02:31 AM
|
#31
|
|
|
Re: Old TV/Cartoon Shows
I like John Ritter but Threes Company was lame. Also it was pretty offensive to gay people.
Now All in the Family was awesome.
|
My Signature |
|
06-04-2008, 02:32 AM
|
#32
|
|
|
Re: Old TV/Cartoon Shows
lame? it was funny as hell, ESPECIALLY the misunderstandings!
Dudebro, your a 'meathead' :P
|
My Signature |
|
06-04-2008, 02:38 AM
|
#33
|
|
|
Re: Old TV/Cartoon Shows
I'll give it some credit, Three's company had funny moments. But that was mostly John Ritter.
|
My Signature |
|
06-04-2008, 02:39 AM
|
#34
|
|
|
Re: Old TV/Cartoon Shows
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Dudebro
I'll give it some credit, Three's company had funny moments. But that was mostly John Ritter.
|
indeed, i was so sad when i heard he died him and Don Knotts were the reason i watched Threes Company.
you can't deny Macho Mr. Ferley Dudebro ;D
|
My Signature |
|
06-04-2008, 02:45 AM
|
#35
|
|
|
Re: Old TV/Cartoon Shows
ok i have to agree with tails dudebro the only funny things on that show were john ritter and don knotts thats about it tho..
|
|
|
06-04-2008, 02:49 AM
|
#36
|
|
|
Re: Old TV/Cartoon Shows
Some of Norman Fell was good as well but..
Don Knotts > Norman Fell
|
My Signature |
|
06-04-2008, 02:49 AM
|
#37
|
|
|
Re: Old TV/Cartoon Shows

Oh yeah.
|
My Signature |
|
06-04-2008, 02:52 AM
|
#38
|
|
|
Re: Old TV/Cartoon Shows
Right on! ;D
i hated when they kept on switching blonde roomates.
|
My Signature |
|
06-04-2008, 04:10 AM
|
#39
|
|
|
Re: Old TV/Cartoon Shows
It took me a minute to figure out who Norman Fell was(wikipedia helped too  ). He was pretty funny too. Although he was the more homophobic of the two landlords.
BUT. He was a voice of two characters on The Super Mario Bros. Super Show! Small world right?
|
My Signature |
|
06-04-2008, 04:52 AM
|
#40
|
|
|
Re: Old TV/Cartoon Shows
you know what was funny
but way before my time
MONKEY
(or monkey magic as its somthimes called)
I AM KING MONKEY - GREAT SAGE - EQUALL TO HEAVEN!
awww bless him and his lil flying cloud
|
My Signature |
|

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is 
06-04-2008, 04:18 PM
|
#41
|
|
|
Re: Old TV/Cartoon Shows
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Dudebro
It took me a minute to figure out who Norman Fell was(wikipedia helped too  ). He was pretty funny too. Although he was the more homophobic of the two landlords.
BUT. He was a voice of two characters on The Super Mario Bros. Super Show! Small world right?
|
he was a watered down Mr. Ferley but still when the Ropers made an appearence on the show after Ferley was landlord i was always like 'ZOMG ITZ THE ROPERS!!!!!!!!!!  '
|
My Signature |
|
06-05-2008, 07:42 AM
|
#42
|
|
|
Re: Old TV/Cartoon Shows
Rocko's Modern Life and The Angry Beavers were the best.
Curse you Nickelodeon, you and your policies on not notifiying us when a show is cancelled.
|
My Signature |
|
06-05-2008, 08:19 PM
|
#43
|
|
|
Re: Old TV/Cartoon Shows
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Tails
Right on! ;D
i hated when they kept on switching blonde roomates.
|
I hate it when shows/movies do that.  I mean, people are gonna notice! (frustrated sigh)
|
My Signature |
|
 <br />OK. I'm not changing my sig anymore!
06-05-2008, 08:26 PM
|
#44
|
|
|
Re: Old TV/Cartoon Shows
they switched roomates by putting it in the story but it got very old.
|
My Signature |
|
07-15-2008, 12:48 PM
|
#45
|
|
|
Re: Old TV/Cartoon Shows
I so used to enjoy watching Get Smart, Dragnet, & Lancelot Link when they were on Nick-at-Nite.
Old Cartoons: I'm a big fan of Transformers G1 and other 80s action programs. 80s cartoons> todays cartoons. I loved the first few Johnny Bravo cartoons alot and Dexter's DA BOMB. I wish they did an O-Ratz series though.
|
My Signature |
|
"Witness the true art of war... or something to that effect".<br />- Shingen Takeda<br /> Samurai Warriors
07-15-2008, 12:52 PM
|
#46
|
|
|
Re: Old TV/Cartoon Shows
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by V ideoY3K
I so used to enjoy watching Get Smart, Dragnet, & Lancelot Link when they were on Nick-at-Nite.
Old Cartoons: I'm a big fan of Transformers G1 and other 80s action programs. 80s cartoons> todays cartoons. I loved the first few Johnny Bravo cartoons alot and Dexter's DA BOMB. I wish they did an O-Ratz series though.
|
Get Smart was on Nick at Nite?
|
My Signature |
|
07-15-2008, 01:15 PM
|
#47
|
|
|
Re: Old TV/Cartoon Shows
Quote:
|
Get Smart was on Nick at Nite?
|
Yes, it was. It was on there back in the 90s. Great fun.
|
My Signature |
|
"Witness the true art of war... or something to that effect".<br />- Shingen Takeda<br /> Samurai Warriors
07-15-2008, 01:16 PM
|
#48
|
|
|
Re: Old TV/Cartoon Shows
I do not recall, was it early?
|
My Signature |
|
07-15-2008, 03:40 PM
|
#49
|
|
|
Re: Old TV/Cartoon Shows
Speaking of Nick-at-Nite, I hear that they are going to remake the old Nick show "Nickelodeon Guts" into a family edition this fall (kind of like how they made double dare into family double dare). Its been a long time since nickelodeon has had a real game show, I hope they don't screw this up.
|
My Signature |
|
07-15-2008, 03:46 PM
|
#50
|
|
|
Re: Old TV/Cartoon Shows
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by TNTisKING
Speaking of Nick-at-Nite, I hear that they are going to remake the old Nick show "Nickelodeon Guts" into a family edition this fall (kind of like how they made double dare into family double dare). Its been a long time since nickelodeon has had a real game show, I hope they don't screw this up.
|
Family Legends of the Hidden Temple! that would RULE!
|
My Signature |
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:33 AM.
|