Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13
Okay, so bit coins... what are the chances it's the illuminatti/global elite trying to install a global currency?
|
I don't know much about bitcoins other than a few businesses here in Vancouver accept them, so they must be worth something to someone.
By the way, the Illuminati
doesn't exist
and
that ^ is dangerous language nowadays; I know I'm already toast because of the things I've posted regarding government corruption,
but as long as the rest of you 'get with the program' and act like 'good citizens', meaning swallow the floride, eat the aspartame and the GMO's and above all believe everything 'they' tell you unquestioningly
And where 'the currency' is concerned, they own it all, and have for over a hundred years now, so why would one more scam make a difference at this point?
These parasites have been getting money for nothing for ages to the point that money is no longer an object for them so why the hell shouldn't other people be able to get something for nothing too?