| All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online. |
|
09-07-2013, 02:07 PM
|
#26
|
|
|
Re: Smite
New God Rotation! Cupid, Fenrir, Freya, Vulcan, and Zeus.
A lot of really good Gods in this rotation. I suggest you try them all! Cupid is only 1500 favor and the easiest God to buy since he's so cheap. He's also not that bad so if you like him, he's an easy buy after the god rotation is done.
EDIT- Also if you have an account on Smite and RU, post your ingame name here and I'll add you to the list.
Last edited by CrispyChicken; 09-07-2013 at 02:18 PM..
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
09-18-2013, 01:43 PM
|
#27
|
|
|
Re: Smite
New God! Thanatos, Hand of Death.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMzOMtk8b_g"]SMITE - God Reveal - Thanatos, Hand of Death - YouTube[/ame]
The Underworld Beckons: Thanatos and Nightmare Hades
The god rotation has been changed to Anubis, Apollo, Arachne, Ares and Hel.
New skin for Hades and Thanatos, and golden skins for Bastet, Hercules, and Chang'e. Voicepacks for Thanatos, Ra, and Vamana.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
10-02-2013, 01:37 PM
|
#28
|
|
|
Re: Smite
Expect a patch and a new God tomorrow. They released the Patch Notes on the Smite livestream. Appears Mercury, will be the new God. I'll post more details tomorrow when I get back from school.
---------- Post added 10-02-2013 at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was 10-01-2013 at 09:47 PM ----------
Say hello to Mercury, Messenger of the Gods
Mercury, Messenger of the Gods
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj0xUlvqjlQ"]SMITE - God Reveal - Mercury, Messenger of the Gods - YouTube[/ame]
New Skins: Mercury Quicksilver, Golden Agni, Golden Ne Zha
Voicepacks: Mercury, Arachne
The new god rotation is Agni, Hades, Loki, Tyr, Xbalanque.
Last edited by CrispyChicken; 10-15-2013 at 05:40 PM..
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
10-15-2013, 05:34 PM
|
#29
|
|
|
Re: Smite
New Skins Available in SMITE
New skins this patch but most importantly, they have a limited Halloween skin. The Jack The Reaper - Pumpkin Thanatos skin for Thanatos is now available for 400 gems (Have to purchase gems or get them from referrals). It will be unavailable to buy after November 6th so buy it soon if you want to get it!
Last edited by CrispyChicken; 10-15-2013 at 05:41 PM..
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
10-23-2013, 02:07 PM
|
#30
|
|
|
Re: Smite
HUGE Patch!
The return of the Monkey King, Sun Wukong! (Voiced by Sean Schemmel! -he voices Goku in DBZ-)
Sun Wukong Returns! Bigger and badder than ever.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veCgJ8dvcQU"]SMITE - God Reveal - Sun Wukong, The Monkey King - YouTube[/ame]
New league system has been implemented. For more info, click the link, it explains it better than I would
New Skins: Sun Wukong - Silver Sage
Voicepacks: Sun Wukong, Sobek (includes Pirate Sobek if you own his pirate skin)
The new God Rotation is: Apollo, Bacchus, Chronos, Hun Batz and Odin.
Also a lot of items have been revamped, A LOT of aesthetic changes! Check it out!
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
11-10-2013, 02:38 PM
|
#31
|
|
|
Re: Smite
Ah Muzen Cab, the Mayan God of Bees! + New Assault map!
Ah Muzen Cab swarms the battleground; The gods assault a revamped Asgard map.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5D-g-x1BDs"]SMITE - God Reveal - Ah Muzen Cab, God of Bees - YouTube[/ame]
New Skins: Ah Muzen Cab - Sting, Golden Ao Kuang, and Golden Artemis
Voicepacks: Ah Muzen Cab, Bakasura, Hades
New God Rotation is: Artemis, Isis, Kali, Sobek and Vamana.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
03-29-2014, 05:36 PM
|
#33
|
|
|
Re: Smite
For anyone who cares, Smite officially launched this week and this weekend is the 200k launch tournament. 8 teams, 4 from NA and 4 from EU have been competing. Tomorrow is the Grand Finals at around 4PM. If you want to check it out, watch the stream on Twitch at Smitegame.
The games have been out of this world so far. Really fun to watch the best teams in the world go at it.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
11-17-2014, 06:31 PM
|
#34
|
|
|
Re: Smite
Bumperino.
So Psi recently started Smite and if any of you other dudes want to join, feel free. A lot has changed since the last post. Smite will be up to 60 gods once the newest patch is officially released. There is also a new game mode called Siege.
If you decide to play, please sign up using my referral link https://account.hirezstudios.com/smi...campaign=email
They are releasing a new skin and the only way to get it is if you refer three friends and they level up to 15.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
11-17-2014, 07:18 PM
|
#35
|
|
|
Re: Smite
Siege doesn't sound that interesting to me but I like the sound of Arena. One thing I hate about MOBAs is how repetitive it all is, 3 lanes/some jungles/spawn area. Having just a big empty room to fight in might be fun.
|
My Signature |
|
11-17-2014, 07:19 PM
|
#36
|
|
|
Re: Smite
Arena is free for all. Assault is just one lane. Siege is 2 lanes. Conquest is 3 lanes, typical MOBA gamemode.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
11-17-2014, 07:27 PM
|
#38
|
|
|
Re: Smite
Oops, I don't know why I said free for all. It's 5v5 but there are no real objectives. You just kill opponents and try to get your minions into their portal. First team to lose all tickets loses.
---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------
Also rip me. Got a quadra with Ullr and got the fifth kill for what I thought would be the penta but I took to long between the kills so it just gave me a quadra and a single kill.
Le sad.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
11-17-2014, 07:53 PM
|
#39
|
|
|
Re: Smite
>Game about Gods
>No Shrek
|
|
|
11-17-2014, 11:09 PM
|
#40
|
|
|
Re: Smite
@Psi- I didn't get a chance to answer your questions in Smite.
1) Bakasura is low tier right now. However, a lot of people play him in solo lane because they feel he fits better there. Either way, you level up his 3 first since it is his attack steroid and his main source of damage. His 2 is useful because it heals you and gets stacks for your ult. Try to max your stacks (I think it's 6?) before using your ult that way it is used most effectively.
2) Serqet is not too hard to jungle with. Her clear is through her 1. Line it up so that the targeter goes as close as possible. This will let you hit your target four times. You use your 1 to get across the map faster when you aren't doing objectives. Her 3 also makes her stealth so you can do that for sneaking up on opponents or buff camps for potential ganks. Her 2 is also a great tool as it brings enemies back towards you. Finally, her ult is a ticking bomb. If the player you use it on dies, the poison will spread to everyone around it. The ideal opponent to use it on is an opponent with low health that way you'll get the poison to explode onto everyone else around them. You can do a lot of damage at once this way.
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:06 AM.
|