I'm glad you like it, I found it in this video on youtube re: 80's cartoons - most of which I never got to see because my dad was always watching one sport or another and I was lucky to see
any of them at all.

- cartoon depravation is an ugly thing.
These characters in my Avatar are from a show called
Bravestarr, which I never saw before in my life - they just looked too funny to pass up, and had myself and my daughter in stiches.
Here:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOuNwIRuCdA"]YouTube - ‪HEROES UNITE: The Ultimate 80's Tribute‬‏[/ame]
... and just to stay on topic and relevant {since my Avatar has a cowboy and horse in it} :
Cheyenne »
Coin Op - not as retro or old school as the other games posted here, but this game was one of a series whose cabinet sported either a rifle or crossbow which you aimed at various targets on the screen, fashioned in accordance with the game setting - a video shooting gallery of sorts - something rarely seen in Coin Op games until the genre was reborn in the 90's with scores of games which featured a pistol or Uzi - like submachine gun.