Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Offsite Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 11:02 PM   #451
CrispyChicken's Avatar
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CrispyChicken

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

Ive always thought that you guys knew each other for a while. Venkman hasnt been on in forever o.o
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 10-29-2010, 11:56 PM   #452
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

He got married over a year ago, saw him auction an Anime-niacs though.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 10-30-2010, 11:59 AM   #453
CrispyChicken's Avatar
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CrispyChicken

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

Good for him.

Just got on, I'm in Shop 6.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 10-30-2010, 12:02 PM   #454
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

I've gotten:

5 Nail, 3 Vinegar, 2 Mustard, 1 Tux, 2 Kohaku, 1 Wolf, 3 Dist, 1 Stanley, 1 Wildwing, 1 Nightshift, 3 Darkseid, 1 Deadshot, 1 quicksilver, and 1 Jugg so far.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 10-30-2010, 12:03 PM   #455
CrispyChicken's Avatar
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CrispyChicken

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

NICE!

I just got King Richard ^_^
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 10-30-2010, 12:07 PM   #456
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

Nice job, I won a Jason btw, 30k left to pay back oasisx.

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Got MB.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 10-30-2010, 12:10 PM   #457
CrispyChicken's Avatar
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CrispyChicken

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

Awesome, I don't know if I should stay in 6 or go to 2
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 10-30-2010, 12:15 PM   #458
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

Wildwing is going fast same for BB.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 10-30-2010, 12:15 PM   #459
CrispyChicken's Avatar
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CrispyChicken

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

I go into 2 then.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 10-30-2010, 12:18 PM   #460
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

BB = baby brite btw
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 10-30-2010, 12:20 PM   #461
CrispyChicken's Avatar
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CrispyChicken

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

I know, I rather get Wildwing or Muscular Beaver first though.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 10-30-2010, 12:23 PM   #462
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

more moolah

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

oh yeah want your gl's?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 10-30-2010, 12:25 PM   #463
CrispyChicken's Avatar
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CrispyChicken

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

Not yet. Only 67k, wait until I get a HR or two.

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

I have like 300 GLs waiting for me XD
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 10-30-2010, 12:29 PM   #464
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

Boo!

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

Got a Kohaku.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 10-30-2010, 12:32 PM   #465
CrispyChicken's Avatar
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CrispyChicken

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

lol. Good job. Is Uncle Dracula in shop 4?

(On side note)
Tails, are you doing the tag team contest for fun. The SFF and Wolf one? Im with Brawl, I'd love to see a newbie play with one of the Bagel Bros

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Gotta eat breakfast, brb.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 10-30-2010, 12:36 PM   #466
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

Yes shop 4, I just got Baby brite somehow.

Nope no time and no interest.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 10-30-2010, 12:42 PM   #467
CrispyChicken's Avatar
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CrispyChicken

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

Nice job! Im back btw
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 10-30-2010, 12:44 PM   #468
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

Welcome back. Just got Vinegar.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 10-30-2010, 12:48 PM   #469
CrispyChicken's Avatar
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CrispyChicken

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

Wow, seems like your having a pretty good day

Ive never seen an Uncle Dracula in shops yet. Is there a HR in 1?

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

I was supposed to hoard Customer Service but I never did for some reason...Maybe I will start soon.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 10-30-2010, 12:49 PM   #470
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

No HR in 1.

I also just maxed out on Yoshi.

Stanley 7 (I got first), MB 9 (I got first), Drac 9, Nightshift 9 (I got first), Wildwing 6, Baby Brite 4, Richard 7.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 10-30-2010, 12:50 PM   #471
CrispyChicken's Avatar
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CrispyChicken

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

I have 3 Yoshis myself

Thanks for the update! I was about to ask too
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 10-30-2010, 12:55 PM   #472
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

ROFL another Kohaku.

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

If you want, trade yoshi for Service?

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Jimmy's Rocket 10 oops
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 10-30-2010, 12:56 PM   #473
CrispyChicken's Avatar
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CrispyChicken

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

Maybe, I'll think about it.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Damn, missed Wildwing
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Old 10-30-2010, 12:58 PM   #474
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

I am on fire today, Maxed out on Kohaku.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 10-30-2010, 12:59 PM   #475
CrispyChicken's Avatar
Extra Chrispy
6,706 posts
CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CrispyChicken has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CrispyChicken

Re: CollecToons - Free online trading card game

My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."

Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Online Game Rental jim5cents Chat 3 12-01-2008 10:05 AM
Orbit might return under CollecToons Tails All Other Games 42 11-17-2008 10:13 AM
Mario Super Sluggers - Online Collectable Card Game. Tails All Other Games 3 11-08-2008 03:12 PM
MOVED: pokemon trading card game 2 text problems sabby All Other Games 0 01-28-2008 01:49 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:20 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS