| All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online. |
|
09-06-2011, 06:05 PM
|
#451
|
|
|
Re: Minecraft: You must play it
Well that's a soul crushing revelation.
|
My Signature |
|
09-06-2011, 06:32 PM
|
#452
|
|
|
Re: Minecraft: You must play it
well... look at it this way... you didn't DELETE the old map did you? you could just put it back up.... or something. IDK.
I would like to see a map with a beautiful seed...
|
My Signature |
|
This spoiler contains ponies.
09-06-2011, 07:06 PM
|
#453
|
|
|
Re: Minecraft: You must play it
Yup deleted it, I'm very final like that.
|
My Signature |
|
09-06-2011, 08:10 PM
|
#454
|
|
|
Re: Minecraft: You must play it
I'm not playing until the new update.
I'm honestly surprised that everyone seems to be approving of my game idea.
If we're going to do it let's do some pre-planning.
We will form four teams.
When we first start, at the spawn point, we will all build a big house so that players can spawn safely. Maybe we will put some basic equipment (torches, furnace, craft box, etc) inside so that if you die and end up back at the spawn you can replenish yourself a bit before you start going back to your town.
The four walls of the house will correspond to the four directions the groups will go.
When everyone is ready, all four groups will travel far, far away. Perhaps 10 minutes of straight walking in one direction.
Then each group will settle down and do whatever they want in their towns.
Eventually all four groups will build a road back to the center. Then we check out each other's towns.
That sound cool?
So start forming teams.......already we have Team Canada =P. So we need three more teams.
Last edited by Seahawk; 09-06-2011 at 08:20 PM..
|
|
|
09-06-2011, 08:13 PM
|
#455
|
|
|
Re: Minecraft: You must play it
sounds good to me
well... lets see whos gonna play so we can figure out how many teams first
Last edited by KATZ; 09-06-2011 at 08:16 PM..
|
My Signature |
|
09-06-2011, 08:37 PM
|
#456
|
|
|
Re: Minecraft: You must play it
nah it's "Canada-Land" for laughs and we'll find a snow biome i say.
Canada-Land Team Proposal:
Cam3ron36
Joegrotowski
Magicofthedead (Aka Kayne)
TehlulzDizzy (Aka Sebb)
My friends should be showing up around the update I would think.
---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd7Bb7Dxydc]Random Nether Server Fun With the RU Crew! - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c45J2LZMowk]Random Nether Server Fun With the RU Crew 2! - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBwLKqnOb7Q]Random Nether Server Fun With the RU Crew 3! - YouTube[/ame]
Theres some vids of our antics earlier. Not the greatest quality but still.
|
|
|
09-06-2011, 09:13 PM
|
#457
|
|
|
Re: Minecraft: You must play it
1. Does anyone know how to disable the spawn protection? Currently we can't alter anything within a radius of the main spawn. Also I don't think we need much at the spawn. If someone can't handle a fresh start then they should be forced to learn how. Sink or swim.
2. Walking ten minutes away might not work out. Maybe just walk until first nightfall minimum?
3. My team will be myself and my brother. If anyone else wants or needs to join us to balance out the teams that's fine. But don't worry about us, we'll be fine without help.
|
My Signature |
|
09-06-2011, 09:50 PM
|
#458
|
|
|
Re: Minecraft: You must play it
yeah, I'd say more than ten minutes, like ten at the very least.
---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------
Also:
Team Canada-Land:
Cam3ron36
Joegrotowski - unconfirmed
Magicofthedead - unconfirmed
Tehlulzdizzy - unconfirmed
Unamed:
Dudebro
Sumostomp
Unaccounted for:
Guardian
Katz
Tenser
Seahawk
ChrisP
Blue Shoe 2
Rough draft so far.
Last edited by CatalystiCam; 09-06-2011 at 09:52 PM..
|
|
|
09-06-2011, 09:55 PM
|
#459
|
|
|
Re: Minecraft: You must play it
Whoever wants to join my team can. imma name mine Team Mercury. I have a sort of plan for it. so far, but not revealing anything yet
|
My Signature |
|
09-06-2011, 10:19 PM
|
#460
|
|
|
Re: Minecraft: You must play it
ill lead a group, we'll be called rainbow pirate ninjas 
|
My Signature |
|
09-07-2011, 04:06 AM
|
#461
|
|
|
Re: Minecraft: You must play it
I'm going to bow out on this one. I'm already doing my own thing near spawn. If you need a judge I can help with that.
|
My Signature |
|
09-07-2011, 04:41 AM
|
#462
|
|
|
Re: Minecraft: You must play it
I don't think it's anything that competitive. If it is I'm gonna lose, but I'll still have fun.
|
My Signature |
|
09-07-2011, 08:27 AM
|
#463
|
|
|
Re: Minecraft: You must play it
It's not about the competition. I'm just interested in building in my current location.
Minecraft Journal:
9-6-11
Found a small cave system with three entrences, two of which are near peak of a sheer cliff with a third back entrance on a hill side. Unbeknownst that DB was already setteling on the top of the cliff, a mere few meters above my head.
Smoothed out and lit up the cave, and put up some fenceing around the hillside entrence. Cut down a lot of trees and did some terraforming. Dug the trunk of a branch mine all the way down to bedrock. Found 13 diamonds, 6 gold, 32 iron, and about 200 coal along with a smattering of lapis and redstone.
When I came back someone else had been in my cave and left a hole with insufficent lighting. As such I was greeted by a creeper and a zombie. Dispatched those two without taking damage and filled in the new hole (will explore later). Mad myself two diamond picks, a diamond sword, and a diamond helm.
Today's goals:
-Smelt Gold and Iron
-Craft Iron Armor
-Explore New Hole
-Gather Sand and Sandstone
-Kill Spiders for String
Last edited by Kugyince; 09-07-2011 at 08:30 AM..
|
My Signature |
|
09-07-2011, 03:31 PM
|
#464
|
|
|
Re: Minecraft: You must play it
Quote:
|
It's not about the competition. I'm just interested in building in my current location.
|
Uh I thought we were talking about the new world when the new update comes out?
Quote:
|
When I came back someone else had been in my cave and left a hole with insufficent lighting.
|
Sorry that was probably me. I was terraforming outside and I broke into your wall. I'm pretty sure I closed it back up but I probably forgot a torch.
Also yeah I noticed several cave entrances. I think I saw more than three. I guess what I read was right, giant, jagged mountains usually have cave systems under them.
|
My Signature |
|
09-07-2011, 03:40 PM
|
#465
|
|
|
Re: Minecraft: You must play it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
Today's goals:
-Smelt Gold and Iron
-Craft Iron Armor
-Explore New Hole
-Gather Sand and Sandstone
-Kill Spiders for String
|
To my surprise the server was up on my lunch break.
|
My Signature |
|
09-07-2011, 03:44 PM
|
#466
|
|
|
Re: Minecraft: You must play it
Wow, you sure do keep things organized, Ten.
JG Minecraft Journal:
Open door, Creeper go BOOM!
Repeat.
And on that note .. Cam, I don't mind joining with Team Canada - land, as long as you realize my MC skills aren't up to par with you guys = I barely survive from day to day.
If that's Ok then I'm in, but if you're looking for more elite troopers then I recommend someone else besides myself.
Here's yesterday's glitch pics:
A zombie locked in the throws of death {he wasn't moving at all}:
And here's something new to Minecraft - The 5 Creeper Choir!
{who serenaded me last night - photos enhanced to show Creepers}:
|
My Signature |
|
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
 Your new nightmare XXVII:
 
09-07-2011, 04:00 PM
|
#467
|
|
|
Re: Minecraft: You must play it
@Tenser- Please clarify what you said earlier, did you mean now or when 1.8 hits?
@JG- Nice pics JG you sure do attract creepers. Btw I was thinking that maybe your PC is causing all these glitches for you. Either that or it's caused by how long you play. I could be wrong but it seems like the glitches happen more to you than anyone else.
|
My Signature |
|
09-07-2011, 07:00 PM
|
#468
|
|
|
Re: Minecraft: You must play it
i had a wolf stuck in death when we blew the town up
|
My Signature |
|
09-07-2011, 07:57 PM
|
#469
|
|
|
Re: Minecraft: You must play it
@DB: Both. I'm just not interested. Maybe I'll change my mind by 1.8.
|
My Signature |
|
09-07-2011, 08:07 PM
|
#470
|
|
|
Re: Minecraft: You must play it
Well I doubt it will matter if you don't wanna be a part of it. Just be sure to pick a direction other people aren't heading in and you should be left alone.
|
My Signature |
|
09-07-2011, 08:33 PM
|
#471
|
|
|
Re: Minecraft: You must play it
While I don't play Minecraft, DB I think you should build an exact replica of 2fort 
|
|
|
09-07-2011, 08:36 PM
|
#472
|
|
|
Re: Minecraft: You must play it
But two fort is so played out. I should make a replica of classic Well or Rock2.
|
My Signature |
|
09-07-2011, 08:43 PM
|
#473
|
|
|
Re: Minecraft: You must play it
Tenser's going to be the wandering old hermit of the server world. Someone will be out exploring the world and randomly come across a shack on a distant mountain.....
Not that there's anything wrong with that of course.
|
|
|
09-07-2011, 08:44 PM
|
#474
|
|
|
Re: Minecraft: You must play it
I think we'll notice him when his railroad reaches our civilization.
|
My Signature |
|
09-07-2011, 09:18 PM
|
#475
|
|
|
Re: Minecraft: You must play it
Choo choo!
|
My Signature |
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:26 PM.
|