| Open Contests Current running contests. Look here to sign up. |
|
11-11-2010, 05:56 AM
|
#401
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Capcom Bowling, perfect score.
|
My Signature |
|
11-12-2010, 12:25 PM
|
#402
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions

Score rollover of Pepper II for ColecoVision .
|
My Signature |
|
11-12-2010, 07:34 PM
|
#403
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Did you break the game Sabby? lmao
|
My Signature |
|
11-12-2010, 11:19 PM
|
#404
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Capcom Bowling mastered
|
|
|
11-13-2010, 07:57 AM
|
#405
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Capcom Bowling approved SFF. Also approved for Tails and Piccolo.
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
11-13-2010, 10:16 AM
|
#406
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Thanks WB.
|
My Signature |
|
11-13-2010, 01:56 PM
|
#407
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Umm... Is anyone going to approve my Contra The Alien Wars - Gameboy version Mastery?
|
|
|
11-14-2010, 11:59 PM
|
#408
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Shadowgate NES Mastered

|
|
|
11-16-2010, 12:19 AM
|
#409
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Puzzle Bobble 2 VS. CPU Hard mode clear.
I like this ending pic =).

---------- Post added 11-16-2010 at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-15-2010 at 04:52 PM ----------
Hyper Pacman clear.

|
|
|
11-19-2010, 11:00 PM
|
#410
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Asteroids mastered. Score rolled.

|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
11-21-2010, 01:58 AM
|
#411
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Shippu Mahou Daisakusen cleared.
1st loop cleared, 1st place overall. Miyamoto cures girl with medicine, flies off into sunset, etc etc.
After this comes a second loop. This sucks because I had two lives left =(. Oh well I guess I'll get my higher score another time.
You only get the ending and the second loop by getting 1st place overall.
I vote this screen for one of the most awesome uses of Engrish ever.

|
|
|
11-21-2010, 02:47 AM
|
#412
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
SH approved
|
My Signature |
|
11-22-2010, 01:26 AM
|
#413
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
The Neo Geo version of Puzzle Bobble 2 VS. CPU clear on Hard mode.
Compared to the dedicated PB2 arcade board, the Neo Geo version sucks. There is an annoying plop sound always playing during gameplay. The music quality is reduced also. And the random block generator has been changed, the block formation pattern is less random and too regular, which the CPU uses to drop huge stacks and screw you over, making this version harder.

---------- Post added 11-22-2010 at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-21-2010 at 10:51 PM ----------
Mickey Mouse & Donald Duck's World of Illusion cleared.
This game is shorter and easier than I remember. Figures, since I was 8-ish when I played this with my cousins. Good times.

|
|
|
11-22-2010, 09:19 AM
|
#414
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
SH both approved
|
My Signature |
|
11-23-2010, 12:31 AM
|
#415
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Colecovision Donkey Kong Mastered. Rolled over the score 4X. Actual Score 412800.

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------
Gameboy Game Traxx Mastered:

|
|
|
11-23-2010, 12:52 AM
|
#416
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Elrod did you just give up and not go for a mil?
|
My Signature |
|
11-23-2010, 01:20 AM
|
#417
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Elrod did you just give up and not go for a mil?
|
Nah! I made some stupid mistakes along the way. I'm pretty sure I could get a million but I would really need to set some time aside to do so. 
|
|
|
11-23-2010, 01:22 AM
|
#418
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
You should do that to the coin op/NES versions before someone else does. 
|
My Signature |
|
11-23-2010, 06:23 AM
|
#419
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
The Coleco version is cake.
|
My Signature |
|
11-23-2010, 06:27 AM
|
#420
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
I suck at Donkey Kong because it don't interest me. It goes way to slow.
|
My Signature |
|
11-23-2010, 11:20 AM
|
#421
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
@ Elrod: Traxx approved
|
My Signature |
|
11-23-2010, 11:29 AM
|
#422
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Thanks Jozman! 
|
|
|
11-23-2010, 12:00 PM
|
#423
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
I suck at Donkey Kong because it don't interest me. It goes way to slow.
|
It doesn't go too slow after the first couple of loops. It gets quick!
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
11-23-2010, 12:34 PM
|
#424
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
I agree. Arcade Donkey Kong definitely becomes a white knuckle ride as the game goes on.
There is a guy here locally who I have seen score over 800K on that game and some of the jumps he makes on the barrels levels are incredible. My highest I ever did is on the Arcade machine and it was just over 300K.
|
|
|
11-23-2010, 01:21 PM
|
#425
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnebagel
It doesn't go too slow after the first couple of loops. It gets quick!
|
I mean Mario's running style, no to mention his clunky movement.
|
My Signature |
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:11 AM.
|