| Introduce Yourself Talk about yourself and welcome others. |
|
11-27-2008, 12:46 AM
|
#401
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Tenser
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Wanna know what I did on my birthday? I got a tooth pulled. 
|
Is it considered a fossil now?
|
Lame joke is lame.
|
What ever you say, 4chan. 
|
wow epic diss is epic
|
My Signature |
|
11-27-2008, 01:08 AM
|
#402
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by oasis
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Tenser
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Tails
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Wanna know what I did on my birthday? I got a tooth pulled. 
|
Is it considered a fossil now?
|
Lame joke is lame.
|
What ever you say, 4chan. 
|
wow epic diss is epic
|
MOAR LIEK FAIL
|
My Signature |
|
11-27-2008, 08:32 PM
|
#403
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
祝你生日快乐 (happy birthday to you!)
|
My Signature |
|
 <br />OK. I'm not changing my sig anymore!
12-07-2008, 03:05 PM
|
#404
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Happy birthday to fedor and sonickid123![br]Posted on: December 01, 2008, 09:34:28 PM_________________________________________________H appy 14th birthday to david man45!
|
My Signature |
|
12-07-2008, 03:20 PM
|
#405
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Have a good one, Davidman.
|
My Signature |
|
TMT Raps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
|

12-07-2008, 11:17 PM
|
#406
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Happy Birthday davidman45. Hope you had a great day.
|
My Signature |
|
12-08-2008, 02:07 AM
|
#407
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Happy Birthday Davidman.
|
My Signature |
|
12-08-2008, 10:28 AM
|
#408
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Happy Birthday david
|
|
|
12-08-2008, 02:58 PM
|
#409
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
happy b-day david
|
My Signature |
|
12-09-2008, 02:15 PM
|
#410
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
I noticed videoy3k's birthday was today on evg, so as I said on evg, have a good one
Dang it kong, there really was no point in merging mine into this topic, then again I can't argue with the administrator
|
|
|
12-09-2008, 05:03 PM
|
#411
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Happy birthday Video!
|
My Signature |
|
12-09-2008, 05:08 PM
|
#412
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
He hasn't been around for a week though...must've gone on vacation
|
|
|
12-17-2008, 10:12 AM
|
#413
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
I moved the topic. It belonged here.
I wonder why VideoY3K didn't put his birth date here?[br] Posted on: December 09, 2008, 04:12:54 PM_________________________________________________H appy Birthday to BRODYMAN who turns 30 today (although the rumor is much higher  ) Have a great day bud, we miss having you around.
|
My Signature |
|
12-17-2008, 11:46 AM
|
#414
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
30? You're only fooling yourself!

|
My Signature |
|
TMT Raps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
|

12-17-2008, 01:24 PM
|
#415
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
I don't believe vid is 30 either but happy birthday brodyman
|
|
|
12-17-2008, 02:49 PM
|
#416
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
From what I hear, ages are in hex code so after 255 it resets back to zero.
Happy 285th birthday Brody!
|
My Signature |
|
12-17-2008, 04:27 PM
|
#417
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Tenser
From what I hear, ages are in hex code so after 255 it resets back to zero.
Happy 285th birthday Brody!
|
Hahaha. Beautifully played, sir.
|
My Signature |
|
TMT Raps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
|

12-17-2008, 05:12 PM
|
#418
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Happy birthday Brody!
|
My Signature |
|
12-17-2008, 05:18 PM
|
#419
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you...
|
My Signature |
|
 <br />OK. I'm not changing my sig anymore!
12-29-2008, 10:07 AM
|
#420
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Happy Birthday to both Squall (16) and Tails (19).
Wow, in four months I'll be the same age as both of them combined
Have a great day guys.
|
My Signature |
|
12-29-2008, 10:08 AM
|
#421
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Happy birthday squall and tails.
|
|
|
12-29-2008, 10:19 AM
|
#422
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Have a great one guys! 
|
|
|
12-29-2008, 03:22 PM
|
#423
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Happy birthday Squall and Tails!
|
My Signature |
|
12-29-2008, 10:51 PM
|
#424
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Happy Birthdays Squall, Tails and Brodyman.
|
My Signature |
|
12-30-2008, 08:06 AM
|
#425
|
|
|
Re: Oh Happy day to you!
Thanks a lot everyone! 
|
My Signature |
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:11 AM.
|