Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Forum Games Multi-player text games played by posting.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Forum Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-04-2010, 08:24 AM   #376
joz's Avatar
 
joz

Re: Riddles

I still think my solution was better.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:27 AM   #377
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Riddles

I think Sabby's was best.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 02-04-2010, 08:34 AM   #378
joz's Avatar
 
joz

Re: Riddles

I think your avatar is the best in RU.

( Click to show/hide )

For me to poop on!

Click image for larger version

Name:	48.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	1016

Last edited by joz; 02-04-2010 at 08:36 AM..
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:41 AM   #379
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Riddles

Avatar-wise Kong kissing a reindeer is best IMO. Though Dudebro's baby duck one I saw during a hiatus should be brought back too.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 02-04-2010, 08:42 AM   #380
sabby's Avatar
 
sabby

Re: Riddles

Let's try this one:

Rabbit's name is Bugs. Puts an ACME Instant Hole on the ground. Jumps through it. Comes through on the other side of the fence. Doesn't really care for lettuce, but eats it anyway. Then dresses in woman's clothing and tricks the farmer into letting him go. Escapes unharmed.

Th-th-th-th-That's all, Folks!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
The List of 111 games I've beaten on RU.
Old 02-04-2010, 09:20 AM   #381
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Riddles

Guru still have the Looney Bagel pic? lmao I think we need that right now.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 02-04-2010, 10:55 AM   #382
tanc24's Avatar
Regular Poster
1,215 posts
tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
 
tanc24

Re: Riddles

Kong correctly answered the riddle. Who's got another one?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Proud member of the GRUMPY OLD MEN!
Old 02-04-2010, 11:02 AM   #383
sabby's Avatar
 
sabby

Re: Riddles

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NFIxBZp7RU"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
The List of 111 games I've beaten on RU.
Old 02-04-2010, 02:13 PM   #384
Kong's Avatar
 
Kong

Re: Riddles

Sabby's last answer was the best. I think most of the incorrect answers were better than the correct answer.

Riddle:
I am yours but you let others use me more than you do. What am I?

Last edited by Kong; 02-04-2010 at 02:17 PM..
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 02:26 PM   #385
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Riddles

Girlfriend?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 02-04-2010, 03:04 PM   #386
BRODYMAN's Avatar
 
BRODYMAN

Re: Riddles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails View Post
Girlfriend?
Heh...+1
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Kart: 2449-5237-1294
Old 02-04-2010, 03:24 PM   #387
StarfoxFan2009's Avatar
Butterscotch
2,971 posts
StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!StarfoxFan2009 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to StarfoxFan2009
 
StarfoxFan2009

Re: Riddles

A cell phone?
Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 03:29 PM   #388
zarny's Avatar
Regular Poster
306 posts
zarny is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
zarny

Re: Riddles

A car, house, truck?
Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 03:32 PM   #389
joz's Avatar
 
joz

Re: Riddles

Your name
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 05:07 PM   #390
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Riddles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails View Post
Avatar-wise Kong kissing a reindeer is best IMO. Though Dudebro's baby duck one I saw during a hiatus should be brought back too.
I kind of feel bad using that picture now since I found out the baby ducks were killed by a fox or some other predator(been a while).
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 05:21 PM   #391
Kong's Avatar
 
Kong

Re: Riddles

Good answer Tails. Joz is right.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 02:30 AM   #392
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Riddles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I kind of feel bad using that picture now since I found out the baby ducks were killed by a fox or some other predator(been a while).
That sucks.

@Kong: I couldn't resist.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 02-05-2010, 08:49 AM   #393
joz's Avatar
 
joz

Re: Riddles

You finger me all day, but I am not your girlfriend. Some people use two fingers while others use ten. What am I?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:22 AM   #394
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Riddles

Keyboard?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 02-05-2010, 09:26 AM   #395
joz's Avatar
 
joz

Re: Riddles

yep! I'm not too good at making riddles. I'll think of a better one next time.

Your go Tails!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:45 AM   #396
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Riddles

Pass.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 02-05-2010, 10:41 AM   #397
joz's Avatar
 
joz

Re: Riddles

ok I'll try this again.

I have no legs and no arms, yet I always eat with a fork. What am I?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 10:51 AM   #398
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Riddles

Dad from Oblongs?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 02-05-2010, 11:00 AM   #399
joz's Avatar
 
joz

Re: Riddles

LOL! That's a funny show, but no.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 11:39 AM   #400
sabby's Avatar
 
sabby

Re: Riddles

A snake.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
The List of 111 games I've beaten on RU.
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:44 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS