Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2009, 05:59 PM   #326
DrunkN's Avatar
 
DrunkN

Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samejamesbond View Post
Greatest Video Game Commercial I have ever seen:

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.
I knew I had some kind of memory as a child of seeing that bear being blown to bits as a little tike! Thanks james, I guess I didn't dream it up.
Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 06:48 PM   #327
OldTimer's Avatar
Regular Poster
486 posts
OldTimer is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
OldTimer

Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!

This made me chuckle a littler bit...
Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 08:14 PM   #328
samejamesbond's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
samejamesbond

Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!

Why so serious?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LcqekLWoTU"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Remove Pootis
Old 12-03-2009, 08:38 PM   #329
Mareeps's Avatar
 
Mareeps

Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt9ZmwBM8ms"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_QlXkYRvHQ"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 08:10 AM   #330
OldTimer's Avatar
Regular Poster
486 posts
OldTimer is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
OldTimer

Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!

That was awesome. +1

Very good editing with Southpark.
Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 12:08 PM   #331
samejamesbond's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
samejamesbond

Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!

Tiger Woods has never been in such trouble:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI8lJlWsURA"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Remove Pootis
Old 12-07-2009, 09:28 PM   #332
OldTimer's Avatar
Regular Poster
486 posts
OldTimer is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
OldTimer

Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!

I've seen a couple 3D games ade from old nes 8 bit.

This one not too bad.
( Click to show/hide )
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRj45Es-rFk&feature=player_embedded#"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]


I use spoilers to help the page load faster.
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 01:04 AM   #333
DrunkN's Avatar
 
DrunkN

Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!

Thought I'd just say this. I heard something like it somewhere I can't remember where.

"When we reflect upon the brutal vices of these salt-water bandits, pirates as shameful as any whom the sea has borne, or recoil from their villainous destruction and cruel deeds, we must also remember the discipline, the fortitude, the comradeship and martial virtues which made them at this period beyond all challenge the most formidable and daring race in the world."
-Winston Churchill

"You name them, I'll shoot them."
-George Patton


---------- Post added 12-27-2009 at 07:04 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-22-2009 at 03:12 AM ----------



Again, photobucket ruins the size of my pictures. Alas.
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 01:18 AM   #334
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!

Awesome job DN, +1.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 08:06 AM   #335
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!

I'd think an ape would be funnier though.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


Old 12-27-2009, 03:11 PM   #336
sezthemank's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to sezthemank
 
sezthemank

Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!

Your ma on a biscuit!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is
Old 12-27-2009, 03:26 PM   #337
DrunkN's Avatar
 
DrunkN

Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sezthemank View Post
Your ma on a biscuit!
Hey there, you're not dead after all!
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 03:35 PM   #338
sezthemank's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to sezthemank
 
sezthemank

Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!

Hey!
Im fine!
Whats been happening up on here?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is
Old 12-27-2009, 03:58 PM   #339
DrunkN's Avatar
 
DrunkN

Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sezthemank View Post
Hey!
Im fine!
Whats been happening up on here?
To make it brief...

Dudebro shaved his beard
Kong kissed a deer
JoeGrowtowski....well...was himself
Two pretentious little twins(Yazzly and Zarny) came in
Chuck Norris came, saw, and now silently watches
Tails showed his really creepy....affection...for little anime girls
Timber Wolf is still a dweeb spaz sphigmomonometer tuna head
Cam started a review contest
Dead Tears disappeared

And that's all I can remember and that's worth much notice at the moment.
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 04:05 PM   #340
sezthemank's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to sezthemank
 
sezthemank

Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkninja View Post
To make it brief...

Dudebro shaved his beard
Kong kissed a deer
JoeGrowtowski....well...was himself
Two pretentious little twins(Yazzly and Zarny) came in
Chuck Norris came, saw, and now silently watches
Tails showed his really creepy....affection...for little anime girls
Timber Wolf is still a dweeb spaz sphigmomonometer tuna head
Cam started a review contest
Dead Tears disappeared

And that's all I can remember and that's worth much notice at the moment.
A few questions -

DUDEBRO SHAVED HIS BEARD!!!!
What the heck is going on!
when and why did he do it?

I knew kong was all "earthy"
but I would have thought kissing a deer would be too far!

What has Timber done?

Any more gossip?
did you all miss me?
did you guys really think I was dead?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is
Old 12-27-2009, 04:14 PM   #341
DrunkN's Avatar
 
DrunkN

Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sezthemank View Post
What has Timber done?
Nothing, it's fun to pick on him.
Quote:
did you guys really think I was dead?
No, that's just my funny way of saying "Hooray you're back! Now go make us dinner!"
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 05:09 PM   #342
Neutral's Avatar
Regular Poster
278 posts
Neutral is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Neutral

Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!

drunkninja: Nothing about me?

I realized the other day that I was pondering if I should switch to using a black square as an avatar. Don't know if its the same here but on most Swedish boards there is this habbit that everybody uses a black square as an avatar for a day or two if somebody dies. Its has happend a few times during my feeble life.

In the end I figured it was too drastic because, after all: She might just be bored.

(Welcome back, sez!!)
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Come springtime there was food, But the widows all refused. And the poor man's black dogs came
To escort those who remained.

Old 12-27-2009, 06:19 PM   #343
DrunkN's Avatar
 
DrunkN

Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutral View Post
drunkninja: Nothing about me?
Oh sorry Neutral, I guess you're a little forgettable, only having about a hundred posts and all.

EDIT: Guess somebody didn't like my post...
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 06:36 PM   #344
Neutral's Avatar
Regular Poster
278 posts
Neutral is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Neutral

Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkninja View Post
Oh sorry Neutral, I guess you're a little forgettable, only having about a hundred posts and all.

EDIT: Guess somebody didn't like my post...
It wasn't me. Really. Promise. Someone with POWAAAH can probably vertify.

You found a suitable smiley though, . I will make it my own.!!

Do I spot sarcasm, because I thought people didn't judge posts by how many but whats in the posts themselfs? You seems to be an exeption to the rule. Hahaha...
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Come springtime there was food, But the widows all refused. And the poor man's black dogs came
To escort those who remained.

Old 12-27-2009, 07:07 PM   #345
DrunkN's Avatar
 
DrunkN

Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutral View Post
It wasn't me. Really. Promise. Someone with POWAAAH can probably vertify.

You found a suitable smiley though, . I will make it my own.!!

Do I spot sarcasm, because I thought people didn't judge posts by how many but whats in the posts themselfs? You seems to be an exeption to the rule. Hahaha...
All I meant was that in retrospective you haven't posted as much, therefore I haven't read too many off your posts, therefore your a character who escapes my radar.
Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 09:38 PM   #346
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!

Not that I need to keep you guys updated on my facial hair but for Sezs sake I thought I should mention that I have a beard again. It's winter here so it's a given.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:53 AM   #347
Kugyince's Avatar
Gao Gao Gao
Donor
Administrator
13,086 posts
Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Kugyince has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Kugyince

Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!

Yeah, I started to let mine grow as well. Winter sucks.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 12-28-2009, 08:31 PM   #348
sezthemank's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,584 posts
sezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their headsezthemank has a faint yellow circle forming above their head
View Stats
Send a message via Yahoo to sezthemank
 
sezthemank

Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutral View Post
(Welcome back, sez!!)
Thanks hun!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkninja View Post

No, that's just my funny way of saying "Hooray you're back! Now go make us dinner!"
LMAO!
[s]Now get out the champers[s]



Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
Not that I need to keep you guys updated on my facial hair but for Sezs sake I thought I should mention that I have a beard again. It's winter here so it's a given.
Do you have a pic of it shaven?
It would be strange to see you with no chin hair whatsoever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser View Post
Yeah, I started to let mine grow as well. Winter sucks.
Winter is rubbish, Its quite cold over here in the UK.
Whats with all the beards!
Fella has a beard, and he wont trim it!
(It keeps tickling my nose)
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is
Old 12-28-2009, 08:53 PM   #349
Neutral's Avatar
Regular Poster
278 posts
Neutral is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Neutral

Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!

For your information, sez, I sport an Wallon moustache and a Scottish Beard plus something akin to an Russian Bass.


I also speak an antique and exotic language.
On a daily basis.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Come springtime there was food, But the widows all refused. And the poor man's black dogs came
To escort those who remained.

Old 12-28-2009, 09:35 PM   #350
JKool's Avatar
Regular Poster
233 posts
JKool is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
JKool

Re: Retro Uprising's BEST THREAD EVER!!

Drunkninja you spelled my name wrong

Hi Sez!
I thought you were abducted by aliens.
More girls have been coming to the site but it still not the same with out you.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
3D Arcade On Retro Uprising AlienX999 Chat 10 06-21-2009 12:25 AM
Whats your favorite game on retro uprising? The Good Doctor All Other Games 7 10-22-2008 11:34 PM
The best of Retro Uprising Forums Kong Chat 16 09-12-2008 02:50 AM
The Party Thread sabby Chat 64 07-19-2008 12:51 AM
THIS THREAD randomcontributor Chat 6 06-25-2008 01:30 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:51 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS