| All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online. |
|
|
View Poll Results: Are you getting a 3DS?
|
|
Yes
|
  
|
23 |
33.82% |
|
Yes but not around launch
|
  
|
15 |
22.06% |
|
Undecided
|
  
|
11 |
16.18% |
|
No
|
  
|
19 |
27.94% |
01-06-2011, 09:53 PM
|
#301
|
|
|
re: 3DS Members List
So, the popularity of it determines the health risk. Does that mean that cyanide is less dangerous because of how unpopular it is? I don't ever see anyone go to the supermarket and buy themselves a bottle of cyanide to drink.
|
|
|
01-06-2011, 10:09 PM
|
#302
|
|
|
re: 3DS Members List
the way I see it, I get bugged out when too many things move.. wonder if this would effect me?
|
My Signature |
|
01-06-2011, 10:56 PM
|
#303
|
|
|
re: 3DS Members List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-Mask
So, the popularity of it determines the health risk. Does that mean that cyanide is less dangerous because of how unpopular it is? I don't ever see anyone go to the supermarket and buy themselves a bottle of cyanide to drink.
|
No you totally missed the point. Popularity means a much larger amount of people will try it and use it for an extended amount of time. It's a larger test sample. The virtual boy didn't go anywhere and hardly anyone tried it because it wasn't popular, because it sucked. That was a small sample of people and if I remember right people complained about headaches with that anyways.
|
My Signature |
|
01-07-2011, 07:14 PM
|
#304
|
|
|
re: 3DS Members List
But it won't be as hard on the eyes to watch, seeing as the screen was black and red on the virtual boy, and that you were wearing the thing on your head, your eyes were closer to the already harsh image.
That is more damaging than the 3DS will be.
|
|
|
01-09-2011, 11:40 AM
|
#305
|
|
|
re: 3DS Members List
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7cshXhDlI8&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - 3DS in HD - Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition - Promo Trailer[/ame]
|
My Signature |
|
01-09-2011, 11:53 AM
|
#306
|
|
|
re: 3DS Members List
Here's the English Trailer:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGslprZGEGo&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Super Street Fighter 4 3D Edition Debut Trailer [HD][/ame]
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
01-09-2011, 02:02 PM
|
#307
|
|
|
re: 3DS Members List
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QhjFhjL8n4&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Biohazard The Mercenaries 3D Trailer[/ame]
|
My Signature |
|
01-09-2011, 02:14 PM
|
#308
|
|
|
re: 3DS Members List
No Leon, Jill, or Barry?
This game is missing out on some major characters.
Then again they might have still not anounced them yet...
|
My Signature |
|

Remove Pootis
01-11-2011, 07:53 PM
|
#309
|
|
|
re: 3DS Members List
Just made my pre-order woooooooot!!!!!
---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------
Only 25 bucks, they are going to call me to ask what color I want when they know what they will have. Woot!!
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
01-12-2011, 06:36 PM
|
#310
|
|
|
re: 3DS Members List
Pre-ordered mine today! Feels good to know that mine shall be waiting for me on the date of release 
|
My Signature |
|
01-16-2011, 06:22 PM
|
#311
|
|
|
re: 3DS Members List
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
01-16-2011, 07:37 PM
|
#312
|
|
|
re: 3DS Members List
Very sexy. Loving Other M right now.
|
My Signature |
|
01-17-2011, 06:45 AM
|
#313
|
|
|
re: 3DS Members List
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencassidy13
Just made my pre-order woooooooot!!!!!
---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------
Only 25 bucks, they are going to call me to ask what color I want when they know what they will have. Woot!!
|
Sweetness! I had to pay $50.00 to pre-order, but it should be cool. There were only 7-8 games you could pre-order which was kind of lame, but I pre-ordered Samurai Warriors and Super Monkey Ball. 
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
01-17-2011, 06:47 AM
|
#314
|
|
|
re: 3DS Members List
SF4 isn't preorder?
|
My Signature |
|
01-17-2011, 06:54 AM
|
#315
|
|
|
re: 3DS Members List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
SF4 isn't preorder?
|
Not where I went. Dead or Alive was, but I don't really care about that series in general. Still, even though it doesn't feature Chun Li, playing in 3D might be nice anyway. 
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
01-17-2011, 06:55 AM
|
#316
|
|
|
re: 3DS Members List
You go to bestbuy or something?
|
My Signature |
|
01-17-2011, 07:30 AM
|
#317
|
|
|
re: 3DS Members List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
You go to bestbuy or something?
|
Game Stop. They had a few games you could pre-order like The Sims (which I can't stand), and one or two others, but nothing that really stood out for me other than the two I pre-ordered. Unfortunately, they wouldn't let people order any from the Big N, so no Kid Icky or Metroid. 
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
01-17-2011, 08:24 AM
|
#318
|
|
|
re: 3DS Members List
I'm not even going to bother pre-ordering Metroid since my local GS informed me that I'm #2 in line behind one employee. I'll also need to pick up some points so I can d/l Shantae.
I kind of wish it was more of a PSP Go format. I'm ready to move away from hard copies.
|
My Signature |
|
01-17-2011, 01:25 PM
|
#319
|
|
|
re: 3DS Members List
I was under the impression that the new Metroid isnt a launch title, I could be wrong. I didnt even think about pre-ordering a game, if I can't get SF43d, I'll just choose something of the shelf. I doubt that all the SF4's will be gone on the morning of day one anyway.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
01-17-2011, 04:32 PM
|
#320
|
|
|
re: 3DS Members List
I'd love to see a retake on Metroid II in the same manner as Zero Mission did for the original.
|
My Signature |
|
01-17-2011, 07:28 PM
|
#321
|
|
|
re: 3DS Members List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
I'd love to see a retake on Metroid II in the same manner as Zero Mission did for the original.
|
I hope to hell it's gonna be a 2d version.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
01-17-2011, 07:34 PM
|
#322
|
|
|
re: 3DS Members List
2.5d using the 3D tech.
|
My Signature |
|
01-18-2011, 12:05 AM
|
#323
|
|
|
re: 3DS Members List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
2.5d using the 3D tech.
|
That sounds fine and dandy, this may sound a bit blasphemous, but I this Metroid should take a page out of the Castlevania book, and include a ton of different equpiment, and throw in a leveling system.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
01-19-2011, 04:34 PM
|
#324
|
|
|
re: 3DS Members List
No one bothered updating?
Announcement was 9 - 11:30.
$250
March 27th.
Black or blue.
etc...
---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------
Street Pass supports 12 titles.
One friend code per system (not game).
GameBoy/GBC Virtual Console
Activity Log
|
My Signature |
|
01-19-2011, 04:47 PM
|
#325
|
|
|
re: 3DS Members List
@Tens: Megaman GB 1-5 maybe?
|
My Signature |
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:47 PM.
|