| Open Contests Current running contests. Look here to sign up. |
|
10-06-2010, 11:40 PM
|
#301
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Quote:
Originally Posted by preach43
getting pissed off now.....
|
I know it's frustrating but please be patient while we try to figure it out.
Edit- nvm Kong posted links and a better solution.
Last edited by Dudebro; 10-07-2010 at 01:32 AM..
|
My Signature |
|
10-07-2010, 06:42 PM
|
#303
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Puzzle Bobble 3's Puzzle Mode all clear.
Errr......I suppose you could be allowed to do CPU mode or puzzle mode clear for mastery? Both are pretty difficult.
Funny, it's still not enough to beat the high score XD.
|
|
|
10-09-2010, 12:38 AM
|
#304
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Kira Kira Kids (GameBoy) mastered. At least I think so. It seems like an ending to this game. I do the same level over and over at the end so I'm assuming its the last level. I wouldn't know though since it's written in Japanese :P

|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
10-09-2010, 05:11 PM
|
#305
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisP
Kira Kira Kids (GameBoy) mastered. At least I think so. It seems like an ending to this game. I do the same level over and over at the end so I'm assuming its the last level. I wouldn't know though since it's written in Japanese :P
|
Rejected.
To master this game you must clear all four difficulties on Round Clear mode (top one on mode select). When you clear each difficulty you'll get a star next to it like so.
Get all four stars for mastery.
This game has SRAM so I enabled it so you don't have to do it all at once.
Unrelated:
Did anyone look at my Puzzle Bobble 3 submission, or did someone just mindlessly type in a score. Is that giant "ALL" not clear enough.....if it doesn't qualify for mastery at least let me know.
|
|
|
10-09-2010, 05:25 PM
|
#306
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
I cleared the first mode then? I must clear all four for mastery correct?
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
10-09-2010, 05:38 PM
|
#307
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Yeah. Like I said, SRAM is turned on so you don't have to do it all at once.
|
|
|
10-11-2010, 12:36 AM
|
#308
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
 mutant league football
|
My Signature |
|
10-11-2010, 04:17 PM
|
#309
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisP
I cleared the first mode then? I must clear all four for mastery correct?
|
Need to add on to Seahawk's. After you beat all 4 a 5th mode appears, gotta beat that too. So I'd assume if you got the picture from the 5th mode that'd be enough for mastering unless there's some code.
|
My Signature |
|
10-11-2010, 04:58 PM
|
#310
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
I am 49/50 levels through the fifth and every time you beat a mode, a star goes next to it. Would a screen of all the modes with stars next to them suffice?
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
10-11-2010, 05:14 PM
|
#311
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Fifth has 50 levels? I know normal + have 16.
|
My Signature |
|
10-11-2010, 07:56 PM
|
#312
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Yeah, 5th has 50 levels. Level 49 is so hard. Its the only level Ive hard serious trouble with. This shouldnt really be in this topic, Ill make a Kira Kira Kids topic.
---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------
At last, here it is: Kira Kira Kids (Gameboy) mastered! Very fun game, recommend to anyone interested in puzzle games.

Easy, Medium, Hard, Very Hard, and unlockable mode Insane, all beaten as seen by the stars next to each.
Last edited by CrispyChicken; 10-11-2010 at 07:59 PM..
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
10-14-2010, 11:45 AM
|
#313
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Cisco Heat (coin-op) done.

|
My Signature |
|
Fight on and fly on to the last drop of blood and the last drop of fuel, to the last beat of the heart.
— Manfred von Richthofen
And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high.
— Ayrton Senna
10-14-2010, 01:29 PM
|
#314
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enemy Ace
Cisco Heat (coin-op) done.
|
approved
|
My Signature |
|
10-15-2010, 12:27 AM
|
#315
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Mastered maybe? I can't read japanese.
|
My Signature |
|
10-15-2010, 11:33 AM
|
#316
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Mastered maybe? I can't read japanese.
|
then maybe it'll get approved
---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------
DK JR nintendo

|
My Signature |
|
10-15-2010, 10:48 PM
|
#317
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Space Raid (Atari 2600) : maximum score achieved.

|
My Signature |
|
Fight on and fly on to the last drop of blood and the last drop of fuel, to the last beat of the heart.
— Manfred von Richthofen
And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high.
— Ayrton Senna
10-15-2010, 11:14 PM
|
#318
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
I finished Super Mario Bros. 3 but I don't know how to get a screen shot.
|
My Signature |
|
Happiness is the meaning of life, and life is the meaning of existence.
10-15-2010, 11:59 PM
|
#319
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Let's try this again. Puzzle Bobble 3 clear (again), this time on VS. CPU hard mode.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaShadow
I finished Super Mario Bros. 3 but I don't know how to get a screen shot.
|
If you're playing arcadeox score mode, press F12 then ENTER to submit your score. Make sure the screen is something that makes the ending easily identifiable. A good shot for SMB3 would be meeting the princess in the room.
If you're not playing full mode, it's not going to count.
---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enemy Ace
Space Raid (Atari 2600) : maximum score achieved.
|
Wow, the game actually crashed when you hit the max score. Nice job. Approved.
Last edited by Seahawk; 10-15-2010 at 11:29 PM..
|
|
|
10-16-2010, 10:24 PM
|
#320
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Twin Cobra II (coin op) done.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawk
Wow, the game actually crashed when you hit the max score. Nice job. Approved.
|
Some Atari 2600' games do it when player reaches the limit of digits in the score.
---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------
Fatal Fury (coin-op) done. 
|
My Signature |
|
Fight on and fly on to the last drop of blood and the last drop of fuel, to the last beat of the heart.
— Manfred von Richthofen
And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high.
— Ayrton Senna
10-18-2010, 05:16 PM
|
#321
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Baseball - NES mastered
|
My Signature |
|
10-18-2010, 06:43 PM
|
#322
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
Baseball - NES mastered
|
approved
|
My Signature |
|
10-19-2010, 06:09 PM
|
#323
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Golf - NES
|
My Signature |
|
10-20-2010, 06:52 PM
|
#324
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
New Ghostbusters 2 - Nes 
|
|
|
10-20-2010, 07:17 PM
|
#325
|
|
|
Re: The Game Masters Submissions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josephjo
New Ghostbusters 2 - Nes 
|
Approved.
|
My Signature |
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:36 AM.
|