10-06-2013, 05:56 PM
|
#301
|
|
|
Re: My Little Pony
The reason that it's popular is that girlfriend-less young men started falling in love with the various ponies. The excact same thing happened to my generation when I was in my mid-teens.
My first love:
Granted, they were supposed to be humans on that show... but it's the same type of thing.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
10-06-2013, 06:38 PM
|
#302
|
|
|
Re: My Little Pony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawk
It is highly recommended that you don't take crappy image macros (pony themed ones no less) in any serious matter.
|
I take you serious 100% of the time.
|
My Signature |
|
10-07-2013, 11:22 PM
|
#303
|
|
|
Re: My Little Pony
@Seahawk judging by the activity here this thread is way beyond dead
|
|
|
10-07-2013, 11:32 PM
|
#304
|
|
|
Re: My Little Pony
It's currently at the top of the Chat sub board, so that makes it less dead than every other thread =P.
|
|
|
01-11-2014, 12:13 AM
|
#305
|
|
|
Re: My Little Pony
Turned a MLP into a solder dispenser as a present for my Bro:
For the record, we are both flagrant heterosexuals with real female partners
|
|
|
01-16-2014, 04:56 PM
|
#306
|
|
|
Re: My Little Pony
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevJ
For the record, we are both flagrant heterosexuals with real female partners
|
As opposed to .. artificial female partners?
http://www.projectaiko.com/
Flagrant Robo - sexuals!
ON TOPIC:
Swampy Bogbeard: ' You're messing with the forest, mannn! '
Quickly, grab hold of my tail! - Off, to adventure!

|
My Signature |
|
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
 Your new nightmare XXVII:
 
01-16-2014, 05:02 PM
|
#307
|
|
|
Re: My Little Pony
I can't believe theres a thread for this....Lol
|
My Signature |
|
http://www.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/funny-gif-wrestling.gif
01-16-2014, 05:21 PM
|
#308
|
|
|
Re: My Little Pony
I just watched "Bronies" a documentary on the fandom the other night.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
01-31-2014, 06:56 PM
|
#309
|
|
|
Re: My Little Pony
I'd just like to say, if the mane six were from Tokyo, they'd be Japonies.
|
My Signature |
|
This spoiler contains ponies.
01-31-2014, 07:24 PM
|
#310
|
|
|
Re: My Little Pony
If they were of Japanese origin they'd also look about 5 years younger.
|
My Signature |
|
01-31-2014, 08:01 PM
|
#311
|
|
|
Re: My Little Pony
That would make them five years hotter, right?
|
My Signature |
|
01-31-2014, 08:52 PM
|
#312
|
|
|
Re: My Little Pony
I guess that depends on how much of a Japanophile you are.
|
My Signature |
|
01-31-2014, 08:59 PM
|
#313
|
|
|
Re: My Little Pony
I feel like I'm so behind; I still need to watch Season 3.
|
My Signature |
|
This spoiler contains ponies.
01-31-2014, 10:08 PM
|
#314
|
|
|
Re: My Little Pony
I've spent more time looking at silly pony images and videos on the internet than watching the actual show.
|
|
|
01-31-2014, 10:15 PM
|
#315
|
|
|
Re: My Little Pony
The thought of a five year younger Applejack makes my brain explode.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
01-31-2014, 10:48 PM
|
#316
|
|
|
Re: My Little Pony
|
|
|
02-01-2014, 12:35 AM
|
#317
|
|
|
Re: My Little Pony
lol
|
My Signature |
|
http://www.pbh2.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/funny-gif-wrestling.gif
02-01-2014, 11:27 PM
|
#318
|
|
|
Re: My Little Pony
Steven's reaction was too hot to post, although I saw it. CENSORSHIP!
|
|
|
02-03-2014, 06:24 PM
|
#319
|
|
|
Re: My Little Pony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
If they were of Japanese origin they'd also look about 5 years younger.
|
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpGZY3fJjZ0][マイリトルアニム¡] My Little Anime - Galaxyart - YouTube[/ame]
|
My Signature |
|
02-03-2014, 06:28 PM
|
#320
|
|
|
Re: My Little Pony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
If they were of Japanese origin they'd also look about 5 years younger.
|

Last edited by Seahawk; 02-03-2014 at 06:31 PM..
|
|
|
02-03-2014, 07:36 PM
|
#321
|
|
|
Re: My Little Pony
I don't know why I'm being quoted.
|
My Signature |
|
02-03-2014, 08:12 PM
|
#322
|
|
|
Re: My Little Pony
We're delivering on your ecchi old man fantasies and letting you know. Obviously.
|
|
|
02-03-2014, 08:42 PM
|
#323
|
|
|
Re: My Little Pony
Are you calling me an old man or are you saying those girls are actually old men? Because this is anime I have to ask that ridiculous question.
|
My Signature |
|
02-03-2014, 11:49 PM
|
#324
|
|
|
Re: My Little Pony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawk
We're delivering on your ecchi old man fantasies and letting you know. Obviously.
|
DB:
Quote:
|
Are you calling me an old man or are you saying those girls are actually old men? Because this is anime I have to ask that ridiculous question.
|
THAT ^ is why I love Anime {in its various forms} so much!

|
My Signature |
|
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
 Your new nightmare XXVII:
 
02-04-2014, 12:50 AM
|
#325
|
|
|
Re: My Little Pony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Are you calling me an old man or are you saying those girls are actually old men? Because this is anime I have to ask that ridiculous question.
|
You know, with this fandom, maybe they're actually girls or they're traps in disguise -- you could find someone to draw it either way.
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
| Thread |
Thread Starter |
Forum |
Replies |
Last Post |
|
my little pony
|
mj23 |
Forum Games |
2 |
01-27-2008 10:02 AM |
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:40 AM.
|