| Forum Games Multi-player text games played by posting. |
|
07-19-2009, 06:21 PM
|
#251
|
|
|
Re: Last person to post wins
Actually, it's more like a gateway for any topic, nobody can say "this thread got seriously derailed" because it's just a game to get the last post, but even then, just saying something like "yep" can be annoying.
|
|
|
07-19-2009, 06:28 PM
|
#252
|
|
|
Re: Last person to post wins
That is so very true.
Not much else to say.
|
My Signature |
|
Does it run in your blood to betray the ones you love?
07-19-2009, 06:36 PM
|
#253
|
|
|
Re: Last person to post wins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkdragon
That is so very true.
Not much else to say.
|
Are you talking out of you're anus or are you making a joke?
I don't know whether to get angry or laugh ._ .
|
|
|
07-19-2009, 06:58 PM
|
#254
|
|
|
Re: Last person to post wins
why didbyou bring this game here?
|
|
|
07-19-2009, 07:02 PM
|
#255
|
|
|
Re: Last person to post wins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam3ron36
why didbyou bring this game here?
|
He was bored and figured that he should do something to cure his bordom thus this was created.
|
My Signature |
|
Does it run in your blood to betray the ones you love?
07-19-2009, 07:21 PM
|
#256
|
|
|
Re: Last person to post wins
Everyone is a winner in this thread!
|
|
|
07-19-2009, 08:22 PM
|
#257
|
|
|
Re: Last person to post wins
This thread is gonna be the longest thread ever.
|
My Signature |
|

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is 
07-19-2009, 09:49 PM
|
#258
|
|
|
Re: Last person to post wins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin
Everyone is a winner in this thread!
|
Nah man, I'm winning.
|
|
|
07-19-2009, 11:09 PM
|
#259
|
|
|
Re: Last person to post wins
no, Dudebros ikariam thread is the longest thread. a mod will end up winning by locking this.
|
|
|
07-19-2009, 11:17 PM
|
#260
|
|
|
Re: Last person to post wins
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkninja
Nah man, I'm winning.
|
now your losing. 
|
My Signature |
|
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by count100
i like the fact that you have what looks like a unbeatable score trophy
|
 +  =<br />WORLD DOMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
07-20-2009, 12:31 AM
|
#261
|
|
|
Re: Last person to post wins
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebird1003
now your losing. 
|
You liar.
|
|
|
07-20-2009, 12:35 AM
|
#262
|
|
|
Re: Last person to post wins
i wasen't lieing at the time
|
My Signature |
|
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by count100
i like the fact that you have what looks like a unbeatable score trophy
|
 +  =<br />WORLD DOMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
07-20-2009, 12:55 AM
|
#263
|
|
|
Re: Last person to post wins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam3ron36
no, Dudebros ikariam thread is the longest thread. a mod will end up winning by locking this.
|
Good point, I'll have to lock this before it passes my awesome topic. Don't worry though, you got a long way to go before you hit 76 pages.
Last edited by Dudebro; 07-20-2009 at 12:57 AM..
|
My Signature |
|
07-20-2009, 01:06 AM
|
#264
|
|
|
Re: Last person to post wins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
Good point, I'll have to lock this before it passes my awesome topic. Don't worry though, you got a long way to go before you hit 76 pages.
|
I wouldn't know how many pages you see, I see 40 posts per page.
|
|
|
07-20-2009, 06:16 AM
|
#265
|
|
|
Re: Last person to post wins
Agggh I have to keep pressing F5 when a page wont load properley.
|
My Signature |
|

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is 
07-20-2009, 06:42 AM
|
#266
|
|
|
Re: Last person to post wins
why?
|
My Signature |
|
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by count100
i like the fact that you have what looks like a unbeatable score trophy
|
 +  =<br />WORLD DOMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
07-20-2009, 08:31 AM
|
#267
|
|
|
Re: Last person to post wins
The answer to your question is in the statement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sezthemank
Agggh I have to keep pressing F5 when a page wont load properley.
|
|
My Signature |
|

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is 
07-20-2009, 10:13 AM
|
#268
|
|
|
Re: Last person to post wins
thebird only reads half of posts sometimes...
|
|
|
07-20-2009, 10:23 AM
|
#269
|
|
|
Re: Last person to post wins
Larry Bird made half of his field goals throughout his career.
|
|
|
07-20-2009, 10:30 AM
|
#270
|
|
|
Re: Last person to post wins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin
Larry Bird made half of his field goals throughout his career.
|
orly? I always knew he was a top-notch bird
|
|
|
07-20-2009, 07:31 PM
|
#271
|
|
|
Re: Last person to post wins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin
Larry Bird made half of his field goals throughout his career.
|
Pope Larry bird is the man!
He makes lord DB smile and thats all that matters because the sun shines when Larry bird makes Our Lord smile!
|
My Signature |
|

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is 
07-21-2009, 06:12 AM
|
#272
|
|
|
Re: Last person to post wins
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkninja
I wouldn't know how many pages you see, I see 40 posts per page.
|
Good point but either way that Ikariam topic is gigantic. If any topic could pass it I'd bet this game would do it though. The only ways I see it getting locked is if a heated debate starts and lots of people get angry/sad/offended or it gets so massive it slows down the site or something.
Or one of the mods wants to win at some point.
That he does. Pet birds are very cute when they love you. Larry is bonded to me but he seems to love my gf more a little bit more than me. He's cool with me when she's not around but when she comes home he goes berserk. Little traitor.
He also makes me very angry sometimes. He has a very distict call he does over and over again when he wants attention. It's become very irritating after about 20 years.:mad:
|
My Signature |
|
07-21-2009, 09:14 AM
|
#273
|
|
|
Re: Last person to post wins
I wish Dudebro didn't have to bring big words and complete sentences into this thread. This is the internet, who wants intelligent conversation?
|
My Signature |
|
07-21-2009, 02:40 PM
|
#274
|
|
|
Re: Last person to post wins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro
That he does. Pet birds are very cute when they love you. Larry is bonded to me but he seems to love my gf more a little bit more than me. He's cool with me when she's not around but when she comes home he goes berserk. Little traitor.
He also makes me very angry sometimes. He has a very distict call he does over and over again when he wants attention. It's become very irritating after about 20 years.:mad:
|
Oooh looks like you have competition!
Sounds like Larrys after your Bird.
I was gonna get a parrot not long ago, I would of loved it!
I was gonna pic it up but a mate called around with bad news, so I had to stay with them,The guy sold it the next day
I obviously would have learnt it loads of swarewords !
(like I have with my little brothers  J/K)
Last edited by sezthemank; 07-21-2009 at 02:40 PM..
Reason: ooops
|
My Signature |
|

Ok My Sig might not be as epic ,
But my dawggg Is 
07-21-2009, 04:16 PM
|
#275
|
|
|
Re: Last person to post wins
I just wrote new rap lyrics, I would post them but they're NSFW and I don't want them stolen.
|
My Signature |
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:13 PM.
|