Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Forum Games Multi-player text games played by posting.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Forum Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2009, 11:48 AM   #251
Zlargezicha's Avatar
New Poster
2 posts
Zlargezicha is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Zlargezicha

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but your eye is so sentitive, that it waters every time wind blows against it, so you have to keep it shut.

I wish I could program well.
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 10:10 PM   #252
DrunkN's Avatar
 
DrunkN

Re: Corrupt a Wish

granted, you program a game you get sewed for.

I wish I had some marmalade.
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 03:44 PM   #253
Blue Shoe 2's Avatar
Regular Poster
751 posts
Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Blue Shoe 2

Re: Corrupt a Wish

you become allergic to it.

i wish for 70 million super awesome cars
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
( Click to show/hide )


This spoiler contains ponies.
Old 02-09-2009, 08:23 PM   #254
DrunkN's Avatar
 
DrunkN

Re: Corrupt a Wish

granted, but you are teleported to a world where cars drive people.

I wish I could do the falcon punch and all metal would be useless against me.
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 08:51 PM   #255
Winnebagel's Avatar
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Winnebagel

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkninja
granted, but you are teleported to a world where cars drive people.

I wish I could do the falcon punch and all metal would be useless against me.
Granted, but the Falcon Punch is only as powerful as Jigglypuff's taunt. Granted, metal is useless against you, but metal becomes useless in general and the world shuts down because everything that uses metal stops working at the same time.

I wish I could shoot webbing like Spider-Man and swing from building to building.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 02-21-2009, 12:12 PM   #256
DrunkN's Avatar
 
DrunkN

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, you can shoot webs just like Spider-Man can, which he can't. (He had to build a device for shooting webs, remember?)

I wish my dogs would shut up.
Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 02:06 PM   #257
Ashums's Avatar
Regular Poster
192 posts
Ashums is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Ashums

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, they shut up forever, then a killer breaks into your bedroom in the night while you are asleep, your dogs try to bark to wake you up so you can escape but they cant, the killer then stabs you in the face repeatedly until you die. Wish corupted, sorry if that was a bit gruesome.

I wish for a giant fire-breathing pink snail!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2009, 02:33 PM   #258
Winnebagel's Avatar
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Winnebagel

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted. You get a giant fire-breathing pink snail. However, the one you get also has a genetic growth over it's mouth. Due to this whenever it breathes fire the fire cannot escape and build up interal pressue. The snail eventually implodes, and you have to clean up little pink bits that are all over your living room.

I wish I had all the tea in China.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 02-21-2009, 09:53 PM   #259
Blue Shoe 2's Avatar
Regular Poster
751 posts
Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Blue Shoe 2 has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Blue Shoe 2

Re: Corrupt a Wish

granted, but it all spills when they bring it to you.

I wish for a Wiimote that works perfectly for xbox360; PERFECTLY.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
( Click to show/hide )


This spoiler contains ponies.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:13 PM   #260
Winnebagel's Avatar
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Winnebagel

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but it also works for every appliance in your house simultaneously and blows out your electricity.

I wish I were in the land of cotton...
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 02-22-2009, 12:00 AM   #261
DoctorRyanB1's Avatar
Regular Poster
213 posts
DoctorRyanB1 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
DoctorRyanB1

Re: Corrupt a Wish

But the Fruit of the Loom guys live there and beat the crap out of you.

I wish I had a real Time Machine.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

For more on my journey visit: http://doctorryanb1.blogspot.com/
Old 02-22-2009, 12:11 AM   #262
Winnebagel's Avatar
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Winnebagel

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorRyanB1
But the Fruit of the Loom guys live there and beat the crap out of you.

I wish I had a real Time Machine.
Granted, but The Master and The Rani steals it just after you have gotten the chamaelon circuit working again.

I wish those days would come back again...
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 02-22-2009, 08:55 AM   #263
SSBBrawler's Avatar
Regular Poster
258 posts
SSBBrawler is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
SSBBrawler

Re: Corrupt a Wish

They do, but the granter of the wish makes you skip ALL the good parts, and has you relive all the bad parts.


I wish I had all the video games I've ever wanted, in English, even if they were originally Japanese.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 08:58 AM   #264
Squall's Avatar
Regular Poster
903 posts
Squall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan club
View Stats
 
Squall

Re: Corrupt a Wish

you get them, but you're consoles mysteriously vanish, and there is no more stocked in the shops.

i wish i could go into town next week sometime...
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 09:00 AM   #265
SSBBrawler's Avatar
Regular Poster
258 posts
SSBBrawler is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
SSBBrawler

Re: Corrupt a Wish

You do, but there's a mob there waiting for you.

I wish I had all the games from before and have my consoles back.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 09:02 AM   #266
Squall's Avatar
Regular Poster
903 posts
Squall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan club
View Stats
 
Squall

Re: Corrupt a Wish

your TV mysteriously breaks, then your parents buy a massive one and ban you from ever touching it.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 09:05 AM   #267
SSBBrawler's Avatar
Regular Poster
258 posts
SSBBrawler is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
SSBBrawler

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Where's your wish?

I wish that my parents would say I could use it, but I just can't touch the TV, I had all my consoles, and that I have all the games from before. (Beat that!)
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 09:44 AM   #268
Winnebagel's Avatar
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Winnebagel

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSBBrawler
Where's your wish?

I wish that my parents would say I could use it, but I just can't touch the TV, I had all my consoles, and that I have all the games from before. (Beat that!)
Granted. You finally are able to use all your consoles, and the great TV, and all your games display in perfect English. Unfortunately, you realize that you no longer have any skills to play games, and you can not even hit the start button, so you are forever stuck on the perfect English title screens.

I wish I had a million dollars...
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 02-22-2009, 09:51 AM   #269
Squall's Avatar
Regular Poster
903 posts
Squall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan club
View Stats
 
Squall

Re: Corrupt a Wish

granted, but everything costs 1 million dollars more than it used to.

i wish i could beat FFVIII (nearly there!)
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:00 AM   #270
SSBBrawler's Avatar
Regular Poster
258 posts
SSBBrawler is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
SSBBrawler

Re: Corrupt a Wish

You do, but once you defeat the final enemy, the game freezes.

I wish I had my skill back, still having the games, consoles, and the ability to use the TV without touching it.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:24 AM   #271
Winnebagel's Avatar
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Winnebagel

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but you suddenly realize you can't see, so although you have your skills, you can only play by hearing the sound.

I wish I had a TG-16.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 02-22-2009, 01:36 PM   #272
Squall's Avatar
Regular Poster
903 posts
Squall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan club
View Stats
 
Squall

Re: Corrupt a Wish

granted, but you can't find any games for it available for download or in shops, and can't get them delivered.

i wish that i was able to use a HDMI cable with my comp...
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 01:56 PM   #273
Winnebagel's Avatar
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Winnebagel

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but the HDMI cable quickly becomes self-aware and will not let you use your comp anymore.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Old 02-22-2009, 01:59 PM   #274
Squall's Avatar
Regular Poster
903 posts
Squall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan clubSquall deserves a fan club
View Stats
 
Squall

Re: Corrupt a Wish

wish?

i wish that one of the guys i hang about with at school wasn't as much of a homophobe as he is...
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 02:17 PM   #275
Winnebagel's Avatar
IS THE CHEESIEST!!
5,609 posts
Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Winnebagel has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Winnebagel

Re: Corrupt a Wish

Granted. He becomes less homophobic, but becomes a rascist instead. (Sorry had to reply to that one somehow)

I wish I could transform into a SemiTruck with a big machine gun. (that was supposed to be my wish last time, but it didn't go through)
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Holy Jacket of Smite!
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:20 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS