02-20-2010, 04:12 AM
|
#226
|
|
|
Re: DRUNK!!!!!! Thread
Is your GF interested in photography, ay? Photographs, ay, he asked him knowingly?
|
My Signature |
|
02-20-2010, 04:24 AM
|
#227
|
|
|
Re: DRUNK!!!!!! Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong
Is your GF interested in photography, ay? Photographs, ay, he asked him knowingly?
|
What a pervert. only a pervert would type that...
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
02-20-2010, 05:13 AM
|
#228
|
|
|
Re: DRUNK!!!!!! Thread
Pervert. Aye, typing pervert. That is good. That is very good. A nod's a good as a wink to a blind bat.
Steven, your wife, is she a goer? Know what mean, nudge nudge, know what I mean, say no more?
|
My Signature |
|
02-20-2010, 05:51 AM
|
#229
|
|
|
Re: DRUNK!!!!!! Thread
shes a perv for sure, but i probably shouldnt get specific.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
02-20-2010, 06:01 AM
|
#230
|
|
|
Re: DRUNK!!!!!! Thread
Aaaaaaaah bet she is, I bet she is, say no more, say no more, know whatahmean, nudge nudge?
Is your wife a sport, ay? Very fond of cricket? Snap snap, grin grin, wink wink, nudge nudge, know what I mean, say no more, squire, say no more?
|
My Signature |
|
02-20-2010, 10:15 AM
|
#231
|
|
|
Re: DRUNK!!!!!! Thread
Aye! +1 Cassie. That is gloriously evil, but well done.
|
My Signature |
|
Holy Jacket of Smite!
04-17-2010, 03:14 AM
|
#233
|
|
|
Re: DRUNK!!!!!! Thread
wow...ha d to do onwe of those seal breaker pisses tonight, the damn thing was damn near orgasimci...one ofthe those 2 mintue long pisses...so, what is the best drunk piss tha t you have ever had?
|
|
|
04-17-2010, 04:07 AM
|
#234
|
|
|
Re: DRUNK!!!!!! Thread
jim click on chat
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
04-17-2010, 10:25 AM
|
#235
|
|
|
Re: DRUNK!!!!!! Thread
the chat option is active? how do you access it?
|
|
|
04-17-2010, 01:36 PM
|
#236
|
|
|
Re: DRUNK!!!!!! Thread
main menu
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
04-17-2010, 02:54 PM
|
#237
|
|
|
Re: DRUNK!!!!!! Thread
It's so fun in there~
|
My Signature |
|
04-19-2010, 02:10 AM
|
#238
|
|
|
Re: DRUNK!!!!!! Thread
I have nothing particularly interesting to report except that without my Ganja, I am truly lost.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqBDKdW5iEU"]YouTube - Jigsy King - Skin To Skin Connection[/ame]
I'm thinking of making a Sonotube Subwoofer.
I have a 200 watt amp, and a 10 inch sub that has a pretty good look to it.
Heavier than shit, and has a great looking surround.
Right now it's in a crappy little cube -_- to save space...
I admire the quality of the ported cube to produce big bass down towards 20Hz, but I already got that covered.
It's the lower end that I'm going for.
As a matter of fact, to hell with the Sonotube, I'm going to make a 'game bench' {sort of}
Yeah, that's the ticket.
{right now I have a similar setup with a 100 watt sub with a passive radiator, and it hits the lows really good but I get scared that the PR may deflect too much when I'm listening to really low songs.
If you stand up, you can hardly hear it, but WHO CARES??
I only need the waves to exist for me, not my neighborhood.}
The simpler, the better I guess.
It's going to be a monster chair/ bench in any event.
200 watts will probably overpower it, so I'm sure to have the lower frequencies covered.
Better than my tactile transducer idea, anyways {they bottom out too soon below 20Hz}
THANK GOODNESS for the Drunk thread.
Where else would this have fit?
Last edited by RU Joe; 04-19-2010 at 02:35 AM..
Reason: Gone, man. Just gone.
|
My Signature |
|
Scanty and Kneesocks with Otto Nightmare Team presents:
 Your new nightmare XXVII:
 
08-28-2010, 09:12 PM
|
#240
|
|
|
Re: DRUNK!!!!!! Thread
Yo\u did, and you suck for doing so. I'm shit faced where am I going to post now, dammit?
|
My Signature |
|
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!
Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!
Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!
08-29-2010, 08:34 AM
|
#241
|
|
|
Re: DRUNK!!!!!! Thread
I like this Ninjatiamat more.
|
My Signature |
|
08-30-2010, 02:13 PM
|
#242
|
|
|
Re: DRUNK!!!!!! Thread
what was Ninjatiamat like before? I don't recall talking to him much.
|
My Signature |
|
08-30-2010, 07:14 PM
|
#243
|
|
|
Re: DRUNK!!!!!! Thread
Ninjatia was like someone compared him to in real opinions, vanilla. No personality, like a robot. It's entertaining tro see that getting him drunk gets him like this.
|
My Signature |
|
08-30-2010, 08:01 PM
|
#244
|
|
|
Re: DRUNK!!!!!! Thread
Well I hate to point this out tails, but he's clobberin you in the post rank, and he has a small fraction of posts compared to you. In fact he's got the highest rated post.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
08-30-2010, 08:12 PM
|
#245
|
|
|
Re: DRUNK!!!!!! Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tails
Ninjatia was like someone compared him to in real opinions, vanilla.
|
I could be wrong but I believe that was me.
|
My Signature |
|
08-30-2010, 10:53 PM
|
#246
|
|
|
Re: DRUNK!!!!!! Thread
Maybe NT seemed vanilla to you guys because he didn't talk to you much. Either way I think it's kind of weird to discuss him like he's not even here.
|
My Signature |
|
09-07-2010, 11:34 AM
|
#247
|
|
|
Re: DRUNK!!!!!! Thread
all right it's 11:30 in the morning now and im a kinda drunk but thats not the point just an excuse to post here now i was goint to say that last night someone dared me to eat dog food while i was drinking with my buds and i did it than i puked for about 5 min they got it on video so i wouldnt be surprised if you see it on youtube but afterwards someone gave me a beer and a smoke cause they felt sorry 4 me so that was cool but i will alwas be haunted by that taste and think about how retarted cat's and dogs are as they eat there hearts out as content as can be and how retarted i am for eating dog food
|
|
|
09-07-2010, 01:58 PM
|
#248
|
|
|
Re: DRUNK!!!!!! Thread
Party on my brother!
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
09-07-2010, 02:13 PM
|
#249
|
|
|
Re: DRUNK!!!!!! Thread
Dumbass. Man, I remember when I first thought drinking was cool and I would do stupid stuff to impress people...just a word from the wise...it should be your responsiblity to climb the drinking/hazing ladder. You want to be the one recommending the dog food, not eating it.
|
|
|
09-07-2010, 02:17 PM
|
#250
|
|
|
Re: DRUNK!!!!!! Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim5cents
Dumbass. Man, I remember when I first thought drinking was cool and I would do stupid stuff to impress people...just a word from the wise...it should be your responsiblity to climb the drinking/hazing ladder. You want to be the one recommending the dog food, not eating it.
|
ive known these guys for like 20 years we just do stupid shit cause none of us ever grew up
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:29 PM.
|