| All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online. |
|
|
View Poll Results: Are you getting a 3DS?
|
|
Yes
|
  
|
23 |
33.82% |
|
Yes but not around launch
|
  
|
15 |
22.06% |
|
Undecided
|
  
|
11 |
16.18% |
|
No
|
  
|
19 |
27.94% |
08-04-2011, 08:14 PM
|
#1076
|
|
|
Re: The Silver Lining in the 3DS Price Drop
Decided to update this when ever I beat a game. Bolded any changes.
39:22 - Pokemon White
31:17 - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
24:55 - Okamiden
21:39 - Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
20:05 - Picross 3D
18:32 - Ridge Racer 3D
18:21 - Mega Man Star Force: Pegasus
17:16 - Shantae: Risky's Revenge
15:55 - Hotel Dusk: Room 215
15:35 - Monster Tale
13:04 - Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX
11:13 - Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime
11:04 - Drawn to Life
10:36 - Elite Beat Agents
08:07 - Trauma Center: Under the Knife
04:59 - Chronos Twins
02:38 - Ivy the Kiwi? Mini
01:20 - Dark Void Zero
|
My Signature |
|
08-04-2011, 08:57 PM
|
#1077
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Been playing quite a few now, so it's time to update. Around 40 hours total play time I believe, which is what Tenser almost has for Pokemon White alone lol.
Ocarina of Time 3D - 22:19
New super Mario Bros DS - 7:00
Samurai Warriors Chronicles - 6:33
Bust-A-Move Universe - 5:07
Super Mario 64DS - 5:00
Diddy Kong Racing DS - 2:52
Mario Kart DS - 1:55
3D Classics Excitebike - 0:35
Sim City DS - 0:30
|
|
|
08-05-2011, 02:48 PM
|
#1079
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Nice find, that is an amazing deal! Now that kind of sucks I payed 250... Oh well, I don't regret buying it. Been playing a lot of Mario Kart DS. Well, a lot considering I don't play many games at the lake.
mario kart Ds is now 3:56, not enough to warrant updating everything.
---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------
also, this is fairly unimportant, but has anyone noticed that if you shake your 3ds at the home menu, the logos spin around? Is this like motion sensing, or something to do with the camera? Seems to only work when I do it near a surface, so it might be the camera sensing the distance change? I don't know for sure, just a little interesting thing I just noticed last night.
edit: Never mind, it seems to rotate the logos on the menu when you tap the back of the 3ds. Try it.
|
|
|
08-05-2011, 02:56 PM
|
#1080
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
It's the mic - nothing else cam 
|
My Signature |
|
08-05-2011, 03:02 PM
|
#1081
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
I thought it was an accelerometer at first too, I was drivibg in the car and everything was going nuts.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
08-05-2011, 03:10 PM
|
#1082
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Lol, yeah, that makes sense then. Not to mention the mic does work kind of weird, but I like it. It doesn't work when you're close to it, but it does when you just blow at the 3ds from a foot away or something. At least, that's what I found out in balloon battle of Mario Kart DS.
Also, did anyone notice this when looking at seahawks link?
3DS's NES Virtual Console Games to Feature Multiplayer
I hope they mean Wifi, and not just download play. If they do, then I think we have some online NES gaming to do fellas!
|
|
|
08-05-2011, 03:41 PM
|
#1083
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
That would be sweet but I wouldnt put money on it.
|
My Signature |
|
kong on Bronies:
"Of the 75% that are straight I would bet at least 10% would rather have a cheeseburger than a girlfriend."
08-05-2011, 04:39 PM
|
#1084
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
I heard it's suppose to be local and wifi friend's list.
|
My Signature |
|
08-05-2011, 05:17 PM
|
#1085
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
wifi's friend list? Meaning if say Double Dragon 2 was released.. I could play with you Tenser?
|
My Signature |
|
08-05-2011, 07:45 PM
|
#1086
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
love double Dragon II, I'd be down, but yes tails, that's what it may mean! Don't think Double Dragon II would be one of the games on eshop, or in this offer though. Also, is it true that they won't be selling GBA games in the shop? That would kind of suck.
Back on the wifi topic though, they should definitely take the time to make it worth our while by adding online support, even to these GBA ones maybe to say do a Wifi connect for what we would have done a cable link for back in the day. that would also be cool. Still though, if the NES games had online capabilities, then I would be extremely happy and grateful.
Last edited by CatalystiCam; 08-05-2011 at 07:47 PM..
|
|
|
08-06-2011, 07:54 AM
|
#1087
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
If they released Four swords as part of this and we had wifi friends - that would make my life complete. Still never had the chance to play it and I feel like I may have missed out on a great zelda game.
|
My Signature |
|
08-06-2011, 08:34 AM
|
#1088
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Four swords adventures on the GCN was GREAT!
|
My Signature |
|
08-08-2011, 08:45 AM
|
#1089
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
I need to find it somewhere - plus some GC to GBA cables. I know people with GBA's, but none of the cables -_-
---------- Post added 08-08-2011 at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was 08-06-2011 at 03:11 PM ----------
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords - Zelda Wiki
Yay! Finally get to play it!
|
My Signature |
|
08-08-2011, 09:39 PM
|
#1090
|
|
|
Re: The Silver Lining in the 3DS Price Drop
Decided to update this when ever I beat a game. Bolded any changes.
39:22 - Pokemon White
31:17 - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
24:55 - Okamiden
21:39 - Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
20:05 - Picross 3D
18:32 - Ridge Racer 3D
18:21 - Mega Man Star Force: Pegasus
17:16 - Shantae: Risky's Revenge
15:55 - Hotel Dusk: Room 215
15:35 - Monster Tale
13:04 - Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX
11:13 - Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime
11:04 - Drawn to Life
10:36 - Elite Beat Agents
08:07 - Trauma Center: Under the Knife
06:33 - Retro Game Challenge
04:59 - Chronos Twins
03:21 - Dark Void Zero
02:38 - Ivy the Kiwi? Mini
|
My Signature |
|
08-09-2011, 01:02 AM
|
#1091
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Definitely looking forward to my 10 free NES games and 4 Swords. 10 GBA will be a little bit later like December, right?
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
08-09-2011, 08:05 PM
|
#1092
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Got mine for 170$ as advertised, and logged in and linked up to the club nintendo thing. Now just waiting for the games.
|
|
|
08-09-2011, 08:10 PM
|
#1093
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
That's a great deal Seahawk.
|
My Signature |
|
08-09-2011, 09:13 PM
|
#1094
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Yeah it was, if this deal hadn't come along, getting the price drop AND the free games, I wouldn't have bought it.
|
|
|
08-10-2011, 12:02 AM
|
#1095
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Nice Seahawk! 
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
08-11-2011, 05:16 PM
|
#1096
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
I have one too, now. The only 3DS game I have at the moment is Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D.
|
My Signature |
|
Check out the Zed Discord; the only Zed-centric Discord in the world!
Or perhaps the Zed Twitter; the only Zed-centric Twitter in the world!
Or, hell, the Zed Twitch ; the only Zed-centric Twitch in the world!
08-11-2011, 05:23 PM
|
#1097
|
|
|
Re: 3DS Members List
Sweet NT! 
|
My Signature |
|
"My mind is my weapon. My brother has his sword, King Robert has his warhammer and I have my mind... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone if it is to keep its edge. That’s why I read so much, Jon Snow."
08-11-2011, 09:16 PM
|
#1098
|
|
|
Re: The Silver Lining in the 3DS Price Drop
Decided to update this when ever I beat a game. Bolded any changes.
39:22 - Pokemon White
31:17 - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
24:55 - Okamiden
21:39 - Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
20:05 - Picross 3D
18:32 - Ridge Racer 3D
18:21 - Mega Man Star Force: Pegasus
17:16 - Shantae: Risky's Revenge
15:55 - Hotel Dusk: Room 215
15:35 - Monster Tale
13:04 - Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX
12:01 - Retro Game Challenge
11:13 - Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime
11:04 - Drawn to Life
10:36 - Elite Beat Agents
08:07 - Trauma Center: Under the Knife
04:59 - Chronos Twins
03:21 - Dark Void Zero
02:38 - Ivy the Kiwi? Mini
01:12 - Zenonia

Last edited by Kugyince; 08-11-2011 at 09:20 PM..
|
My Signature |
|
08-11-2011, 09:43 PM
|
#1099
|
|
|
Re: The Silver Lining in the 3DS Price Drop
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser
15:55 - Hotel Dusk: Room 215

|
Where are you in this? It's a good game.
If you liked it, I also recommend 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:08 PM.
|