Retro Uprising
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-10-2009, 01:28 AM   #1
TrakMastaTom's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom
 
TrakMastaTom

A Few Songs I've Made Over The Past Couple Days

I have been working on some songs lately, and I thought I would share them with anyone here that is interested.

Trak Masta Tom - A Lovely Alternative.mp3

Trak Masta Tom - Cold Nights.mp3

Trak Masta Tom - Here's To My People.mp3

Thanks for listening, my peoples.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 11-12-2009, 12:15 AM   #2
Shades's Avatar
Regular Poster
278 posts
Shades is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Shades

Re: A Few Songs I've Made Over The Past Couple Days

Nicely done. I enjoy the piano on Cold Nights.

If I were to request anything, it would be to turn your voice up, and kick up the bass. =)
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
I'm not even a fan of sunglasses.
Old 11-12-2009, 01:23 AM   #3
TrakMastaTom's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom
 
TrakMastaTom

Re: A Few Songs I've Made Over The Past Couple Days

Thanks man.

I'll admit the mixing of my songs leaves something to be desired. It's hard to work with what I've got, but I make do.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 11-12-2009, 02:30 AM   #4
Kong's Avatar
 
Kong

Re: A Few Songs I've Made Over The Past Couple Days

I like it. I think you and your recording setup are both getting better.

I like
Quote:
This song is dedicated to everyone who has ever gave me a hug.
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 04:41 PM   #5
TrakMastaTom's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom
 
TrakMastaTom

Re: A Few Songs I've Made Over The Past Couple Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong View Post
I like it. I think you and your recording setup are both getting better.
Thanks, Kong. I appreciate it.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 11-13-2009, 01:38 AM   #6
Shades's Avatar
Regular Poster
278 posts
Shades is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Shades

Re: A Few Songs I've Made Over The Past Couple Days

Surprised there aren't more comments for this. Those are seriously something to listen to, especially for being indie.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
I'm not even a fan of sunglasses.
Old 11-13-2009, 02:34 AM   #7
TrakMastaTom's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom
 
TrakMastaTom

Re: A Few Songs I've Made Over The Past Couple Days

Bumping this with one more song. I call this one "Atomic".

Download Trak Masta Tom Atomic mp3




My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 11-29-2009, 12:29 AM   #8
TrakMastaTom's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom
 
TrakMastaTom

Re: A Few Songs I've Made Over The Past Couple Days

And another!

Download Trak Masta Tom Sing Song mp3



I'm on a roll!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 12-14-2009, 03:36 PM   #9
TrakMastaTom's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom
 
TrakMastaTom

Re: A Few Songs I've Made Over The Past Couple Days

This is an old song with a new beat. The original was lost.

Download Styles Davis Revisited mp3
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 12-15-2009, 02:48 AM   #10
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: A Few Songs I've Made Over The Past Couple Days

Do anyone of these songs mention me or RU in general? If not I'll still probably like them but this would help motivate me.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 01:24 PM   #11
TrakMastaTom's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom
 
TrakMastaTom

Re: A Few Songs I've Made Over The Past Couple Days

Haha, no. But I have been known to make weird songs about things I like, maybe I'll make a Retro Uprising theme song.

Listen to my songs, Dudebro. Just do it. You don't even have to download them, you can stream them from the link.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 12-15-2009, 06:46 PM   #12
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: A Few Songs I've Made Over The Past Couple Days

I'll listen to them but I'm not a good judge of music so I'll withhold my comments.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 12:54 AM   #13
TrakMastaTom's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom
 
TrakMastaTom

Re: A Few Songs I've Made Over The Past Couple Days

Withhold your comments if you don't like it. Otherwise, share.

My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:29 AM   #14
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Re: A Few Songs I've Made Over The Past Couple Days

That's the problem, I don't want you to worry about my feedback good or bad. I like some music but overall I'm just not into it like most people. I don't think I should give feedback about something I'm not really into.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 05:10 PM   #15
TrakMastaTom's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom
 
TrakMastaTom

Re: A Few Songs I've Made Over The Past Couple Days

My hard drive crashed at 12:01 on January 1st. Y2K10 is what I say!

So I was working on a pretty extensive project. It will probably take me awhile to raise the money to salvage that data. This is the only song I had backed up (I know, I know), and I figured I would release it to the peoples:

Download Crumble mp3
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 01-05-2010, 05:38 PM   #16
Demon-Mask's Avatar
 
Demon-Mask

Re: A Few Songs I've Made Over The Past Couple Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrakMastaTom View Post
My hard drive crashed at 12:01 on January 1st. Y2K10 is what I say!

So I was working on a pretty extensive project. It will probably take me awhile to raise the money to salvage that data. This is the only song I had backed up (I know, I know), and I figured I would release it to the peoples:

Download Crumble mp3
You are quite the talented musician.
Ironic that the one song that survived is called 'Crumble'.
Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 01:50 AM   #17
Kong's Avatar
 
Kong

Re: A Few Songs I've Made Over The Past Couple Days

If you start a thread in the help section I'll try to help you recover the data.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 12:38 AM   #18
TrakMastaTom's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom
 
TrakMastaTom

Re: A Few Songs I've Made Over The Past Couple Days

Attention world:

I spent 12 hours in the studio today and have finished recording my debut album. Just got to get it mixed and get some CDs manufactured. Also: if things go right I may or may not be coming to a city near you.

Just a heads up.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 07-22-2010, 12:51 AM   #19
tanc24's Avatar
Regular Poster
1,215 posts
tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.tanc24 intelligence, kindness, and good looks are blinding.
View Stats
 
tanc24

Re: A Few Songs I've Made Over The Past Couple Days

Congrats, man! Can you post a little teaser here at RU? Nobody will tell...
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
Proud member of the GRUMPY OLD MEN!
Old 07-22-2010, 11:12 AM   #20
TrakMastaTom's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom
 
TrakMastaTom

Re: A Few Songs I've Made Over The Past Couple Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanc24 View Post
Congrats, man! Can you post a little teaser here at RU? Nobody will tell...
When I have something in my possession that I can post, I will.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 07-22-2010, 03:26 PM   #21
Demon-Mask's Avatar
 
Demon-Mask

Re: A Few Songs I've Made Over The Past Couple Days

Nice, getting an album published, that's quite the accomplishment.
Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 03:34 PM   #22
sabby's Avatar
 
sabby

Re: A Few Songs I've Made Over The Past Couple Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrakMastaTom View Post
This is an old song with a new beat. The original was lost.

Download Styles Davis Revisited mp3
I think I have a copy of the original on my Ipod.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
The List of 111 games I've beaten on RU.
Old 07-25-2010, 03:38 AM   #23
TrakMastaTom's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom
 
TrakMastaTom

Re: A Few Songs I've Made Over The Past Couple Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabby View Post
I think I have a copy of the original on my Ipod.
Awesome. You are probably the only one in the world. Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanc24
Congrats, man! Can you post a little teaser here at RU? Nobody will tell...
You asked for it, and you got it.

World premiere: TMT recording with a real microphone...

http://usershare.net/sawaw7pfqcx0
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Old 07-25-2010, 11:16 AM   #24
Demon-Mask's Avatar
 
Demon-Mask

Re: A Few Songs I've Made Over The Past Couple Days

Nice, that is a good one.
Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 01:02 PM   #25
TrakMastaTom's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom
 
TrakMastaTom

Re: A Few Songs I've Made Over The Past Couple Days

I've got one more leak for you before the record is released. This song really means a lot to me, and I hope you all enjoy it. There is some cursing so I will label it NSFW. But I really hope you dig.

I call this one "Home". Featuring Paul Crosby and A.P.
Download home mp3
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Favourite past tv shows CatalystiCam Chat 32 10-07-2009 08:21 AM
A Link to the Past Contest Kugyince Closed Contests 121 08-26-2009 03:00 PM
A few days late, but that's okay :D jonjamo Introduce Yourself 11 06-19-2008 11:15 AM
B-Days!!!! XERQ GRANITE Chat 3 01-04-2007 07:57 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:04 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS