Retro Uprising
Closed Contests Completed/Closed/Finished/Game Over/Archive of Expired Contests
Old 04-09-2007, 09:29 AM   #1
sabby's Avatar
 
sabby

Golf Statistical Leaders

Here is the new home of the statistical leaders.
( Click to show/hide )

If there are any other stats or information you want me to post, let me know and I will get it as fast as I can.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
The List of 111 games I've beaten on RU.
Old 05-29-2007, 03:05 PM   #2
sabby's Avatar
 
sabby

Golf Statistical Leaders

Here are the statistics through 6 rounds:
( Click to show/hide )

There were some screwed up equations, that's why some of the stats have been adjusted for those not competing in the current tournament.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
The List of 111 games I've beaten on RU.
Old 06-05-2007, 03:06 PM   #3
sabby's Avatar
 
sabby

Golf Statistical Leaders

Here is the most up to date stat screen:
( Click to show/hide )
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
The List of 111 games I've beaten on RU.
Old 06-15-2007, 05:08 PM   #4
sabby's Avatar
 
sabby

Golf Statistical Leaders

Here is where we stand after 2 tournaments


Here is the individual stat leaders
( Click to show/hide )
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
The List of 111 games I've beaten on RU.
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bring back the Golf Tournaments!!!! sabby Chat 62 05-07-2009 08:38 PM
Golf tanc24 Game Series 12 05-04-2009 08:10 PM
Zany Golf ~ Sega-Genesis Kong RU Games 3 06-08-2008 02:45 PM
NES Golf Invitational tanc24 Closed Contests 25 06-18-2007 11:35 AM
Golf Tournaments sabby Closed Contests 89 03-13-2007 02:34 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:05 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS