Ok this is just
sick.[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR3ALwnLays"][/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6TU3OeNrhc"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
They show (the first part of) this video to 'all English speaking schoolchildren' worldwide, as I understand it.
(the rest of it are excerpts from Alex Jones' documentaries)
It sounds just like the scene from The Matrix where Agent Smith is talking to Morpheus, telling him how Humans have
'had their time'
and how we are
'like a disease'
It's not the worst.
In the meantime, here's one about a 'foolproof suicide kit'.
(intended for the terminally ill, endorsed by Exit International)
I wonder when they will start handing these out in the schools.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/foolproo...test-kits.html
Oh, and here's the video Alex talks about which exposes how the 'elites' plan to exterminate 80-90% of us.
It's long, but worth it.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0i4sJqHPUk"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------
Here is an article talking about the global warming propaganda (propa
genda) from Australia:
Panic, little ones, it's the Carbon Monster | The Australian
I'm still looking for the cartoon I mentioned.