Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-2009, 01:43 PM   #11
samejamesbond's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,191 posts
samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!samejamesbond has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
samejamesbond

Re: It's FOOTBALL not soccer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong View Post
In Texas I grew up calling everything coke. Mountain Dew, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Pepsi, Root Beer and Coca-Cola were all cokes. I forced myself to switch to the word soda.

My school banned a game we called "smear the queer". One person had a ball. Everyone else tried to tackle that person. When you were tackled you would throw the ball and someone else pick it up and run. Repeat. The goal was to avoid being tackled as long as possible. I was pretty good at it. I loved it. So much more fun than football and soccer.

We weren't allowed to play so we would sneak off the playground and play in the football field.

A few stories about it.
  1. I got hit in the junk hard enough to black out. When I woke up my vocal chords were stripped and I couldn't talk.
  2. I got a big cut on my eyebrow. We didn't want the teachers to know so 20 guys circled around me, hid me in the crowd and snuck me into the bathroom while we tried to clean it up and stop the bleeding. We eventually realized the bleeding wasn't going to stop. They all disappeared and I went to the principles office. He didn't ask what happened, just called my parents who didn't answer and then he drove me to the hospital for stitches.
  3. A new kid was playing. I went to tackle him and grabbed his chest from behind and slammed him to the ground pretty hard. While grabbing his chest I realized that he was a very manly looking 12 year old girl. Apparently I was the only one who hadn't realized because everyone was staring speechless with their mouths open.
Another game we played once... Our wrestling room was padded and had no windows. We turned off all the lights and had a royal rumble. Ten, 14 year old boys, in pitch black, wrestling. One kid was on his knees trying to stand up while another ran full speed and accidently kneed him in the face breaking his nose. I got body slammed and had a nerve pinched and could barely use my left arm for a month. We agreed with the coach, that was a stupid game and we never spoke of it again.
How does it feel to become mute?
I'd become very panicy, to be honest.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

Remove Pootis
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Joe Montana Football ~ Sega-Master-System Kong RU Games 1 09-09-2007 11:54 AM
Crazy Wii Football game we'll never see Hobbes All Other Games 10 06-15-2007 11:45 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:01 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS