Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2008, 10:35 PM   #1
nesplayer2299's Avatar
Regular Poster
163 posts
nesplayer2299 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
nesplayer2299

Underrated Games

Well, its nesplayer94. It's been a while since I've posted here, been focusing more on school for a while but since I have the time here, I thought I should post something that I've been wanting to post for a while. Does anyone here have any games they think are underrated? I have a couple so here's mine.

Journey to Silius (1990)

I thought that this was an awesome game because it didn't revolutionize anything or introduce any new concepts but it was a fun game. The bosses were great and each level is a challenge. I wish I can beat it here but I can't because my computer's been lagging for a while so the game keeps freezing and getting hard to play. Anyway, the music in this game is amazing and is some of the best I've heard on an 8-bit console. Well, got to go and eat dinner. See ya soon and please reply. It's great to be back
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
I love the Powerglove...It's so Bad!<br /><br />
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
XBOX GAMES AND PS2 GAMES afireinside Chat 8 11-09-2008 11:19 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:34 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS