Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Forum Games Multi-player text games played by posting.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Forum Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2009, 10:57 PM   #1
Rune5's Avatar
Regular Poster
23 posts
Rune5 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Rune5

The Lyrics Game:Hard

This game is simple enough, name the song and band the lyrics are from. First one to get it right gets to post new lyrics.
This is the hard one, so post the trickiest ones you've got.
I'll start...
I'm so nervous, I'm so tense
My heart can't forget about this self defense
The air is so hot and my breath comes fast
I thumb the cool blade but I know this can't last


Go!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
"Love baby, love. That's the secret, yeah. If lots more of us loved each other, we'd solve lots more problems. And then this world would be better. That's wha' ol' Pops keeps saying".-Louis Armstrong,Spoken intro to "What a Wonderful World"
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Lyrics Game: Easy Rune5 Forum Games 3 10-15-2009 03:29 AM
I fail. Hard. Yukairon Introduce Yourself 6 07-08-2009 09:17 PM
The Lyrics Topic Tails Chat 5 05-29-2008 04:26 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:43 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS