Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Help Non-Retro Uprising Questions. Programming help, tech support, self help, advice, the meaning of life - it goes here.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Support > Help

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-23-2009, 03:05 AM   #1
Tails's Avatar
 
Tails

Buying a new PC/MSN help

1. Today, my sucky laptop's MSN would say my account couldn't verify it's contacts, and loads of other problems. Basically it's as slow as a dino now, takes a good 10 minutes to do anything like shut down, restart load msn, etc. and has a nasty habit of freezing for a bit. I asked my Mom, and since I deleted two Touhou games equaling over 2gb I basically shot it. I'm doing a defrag now, so hope all goes well. Anyways, I am on her computer which is like x100 faster than mine, and I still get the msn error, and it only does that to that username no matter WHERE I sign in. My question is what happened? I didn't do anything odd, and I also saw on the web a few others had this happen as well. Anyways to fix this?

2. I am buying a new PC, hopefully a gaming one. When I bought my laptop it wasn't a gaming PC at all. Seeing now I am playing a lot of games with my friend Despair, it's time to get a Gaming PC. Now I looked at one and it's $3000, it's called Alienware, however what do you guys suggest? Main things I am looking for is a really good processor, a 1tb HD, and lot's of memory (comp I found had 8gb of memory) anyways, reccomendations? Thanks!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote


 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Im thinking about buying a Nintendo DS TecmoFAN Chat 19 04-02-2009 02:35 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:32 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS