Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > All Other Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-27-2007, 08:25 AM   #1
Dudebro's Avatar
MY TITLE IS RED!
26,068 posts
Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!Dudebro has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
Dudebro

Civilization question....

I've played Civs in the past so I'm not completely new to the series. I have a nagging question to ask though. I've been to Civfanatics.com or w/e it's called and I didn't see what I was looking for.

My question is about city borders. I know when you open the city screen the part you can place people on (specialists ect) is what effects the city directly. But what about the rest of the squares inside the cultural borders? Unless I'm wrong you can get resources from stuff outside the main cross shaped part. For example, if you have coal 3-4 spaces from the city you can build a mine and get it. But what about just normal stuff like farms ect? Can I get gold/food/hammers(shields w/e) from squares 3+ spaces away from city?

I used to build cities very spaced out to maximize the area it gets but if I can't use those squares I'm just wasting time. I was afraid to build too close because I didn't wanna choke off my cities.
I haven't played any Civ besides this in awhile so I forget if they use this same system. I'm using Warlords atm.
Any info about this is very much appreciated.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
civilization revolution mj23 All Other Games 32 05-28-2009 11:24 PM
quick question Mugen159 Retro Uprising Support 4 03-27-2009 09:07 PM
Question.... marxxx All Other Games 3 08-17-2008 11:04 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:34 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS