Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-19-2009, 01:33 AM   #1
DOCTORSTUPID's Avatar
No Posts
0 posts
DOCTORSTUPID is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
DOCTORSTUPID

Gone Again - "Goodbye RU"

Dear, RU

In my most solemn prosaic nature I would say I've come to feel a sense of slight nostalgia in my breif return to the retrouprising.com community (ascuse my obsenity), "whatever the hell you want to call it," although in my recounting how the sight was I am a bit disappointed on it's, what I see as, "less than substatial development." I do not in the slightest regret this descion due to the many more and rapidly increasing obstructions in my schedual. I say I don't really care about what you do to this message, just wanted to bid you all aidu, I liked some of you and others, well...your in retospect your "<censored> retarded."

P.S. If Tenser's still here I sincerly say <censored> you and your pitaly'<censored> life, your screwed my freind.

Sincely, Dr. S

Last edited by Kong; 07-19-2009 at 02:16 AM.. Reason: replaced swear words with <censored>
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Please stop using the word "retard" as an insult laserboy1134 Chat 52 06-11-2009 09:08 AM
The "W00T" or "$ucks" game somedude21 Forum Games 61 06-01-2009 05:39 PM
Just a quick "I'm still alive, so don't delete my account". Norrin_Radd Chat 10 04-24-2009 07:56 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:11 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS