Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-14-2009, 10:48 AM   #11
count100's Avatar
Regular Poster
1,000 posts
count100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brainscount100 radiates charm and wit like a freakin' piece of uranium made of genetically altered super monkey brains
View Stats
 
count100

Re: Brothers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenser View Post
Part of the reason Count got the nod to be a member of GOM was because of his drive to beat the tar out of his brother.
Thats right and it looks that GOM has gone that step to beat out his team so far. I cant wait til the tournament comes that I am pitted against him so that I can really shut him out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim
i thought it was because he is a grumpy old man. .
There is that reason as well. My wife will vouch for that one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnebagel
Well, I guess settling sibling rivalry in a video game is better than, what was it?, cartwheeling over their head while releasing ones bowels while singing, "I'm an Oscar Meyer Weiner", while kicking them into a pine box, while cheating away their Toejam high score right?
Actually I one time Choke slammed my brother off of a 5 foot deck onto the rocks below the deck. We liked WWE at the time and did our own backyard wrestling in a way, I also bent a lead pipe when I hit him on the back with it.
The great part is he always came back for more.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:48 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS