Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Help Non-Retro Uprising Questions. Programming help, tech support, self help, advice, the meaning of life - it goes here.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Support > Help

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-25-2009, 08:40 PM   #1
Stupid Flanders's Avatar
Regular Poster
255 posts
Stupid Flanders is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
Stupid Flanders

Laptop Suggestions?

So, I want to buy a laptop for college next year. However, I don't know what to get.:confused: Believe it or not, I don't really want a mac; i'm pretty content with windows and it just seems simpler to stick with it. I'm looking for something that would be good for writing/storing papers, playing games, storing pics, wi-fi, etc.; basically, just something you'd find on a regular desktop (it doesn't have to be top of the line or anything).
If anyone has suggestions about brands or anything, that would be awesome!

By the way, I really don't want a dell (bad experience with it).
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
<br />OK. I'm not changing my sig anymore!
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Music Suggestions Timber Wolf Chat 155 03-14-2010 06:04 PM
3DO & Neo Geo CD suggestions CatalystiCam All Other Games 30 05-01-2009 07:03 PM
Dreamcast suggestions CatalystiCam All Other Games 48 02-07-2009 01:52 AM
ITT-Tech\laptop question oasis Chat 12 07-05-2008 05:30 PM
Suggestions Tagen Chat 14 04-28-2007 08:05 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:10 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS