Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > All Other Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-2009, 03:49 PM   #1
aqua_hedgehog's Avatar
Regular Poster
54 posts
aqua_hedgehog is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
Send a message via MSN to aqua_hedgehog
 
aqua_hedgehog

Saturn Reccomendations

I just got a Sega Saturn, a memory card, and Legend of Oasis at a second hand store. The power supply I'm using is just an old one I found lying around. The AV cord and the controllers I had to get off eBay because I couldn't find them there. I'm considering getting Sonic Championship and some others.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
GBA/DS Reccomendations Norrin_Radd All Other Games 36 08-09-2013 04:26 AM
PSX Game Reccomendations Squall All Other Games 22 07-05-2013 09:27 PM
360 reccomendations CatalystiCam All Other Games 92 09-12-2009 04:34 AM
Futurama reccomendations CatalystiCam Chat 12 02-02-2009 04:31 PM
Sega saturn issues CatalystiCam Chat 5 12-17-2008 01:27 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:40 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS