Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Closed Contests Completed/Closed/Finished/Game Over/Archive of Expired Contests
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Contests > Closed Contests

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2009, 03:03 PM   #11
TNTisKING's Avatar
Regular Poster
451 posts
TNTisKING is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
TNTisKING

Re: Oasis's Mario Kart Time Trial Tournament

I will play if I have time. I have not even played any games on the new site yet so I'm not sure how it will go.
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mario Kart Wii Friend Codes Hobbes All Other Games 29 01-13-2013 06:46 PM
Mario Kart Wii Clan The Good Doctor All Other Games 8 12-23-2008 08:56 PM
Mario Kart Wii TrakMastaTom All Other Games 22 05-21-2008 10:21 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:22 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS