Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
RU Games Discussions for just Retro Uprising games.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > RU Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2009, 06:29 PM   #1
oasis's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,160 posts
oasis has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
oasis

Official Request SNES Game Genie

I have become pretty efficient at creating codes for the SNES
so if you have an idea for a code or cant find a code for a game request it here and I will try to make one for you

IE
if you want inf health in a game that does not have a code for it or if you cant find it I can help you make one

an example request would be

I would like infinite health in the game black thorn
or
I would like super jumps in super metroid

(super jumps are still a bit out of my league but what I did create in super metroid is float slowly down combined with jump to the top of any screen meaning you will jump with no height limit untill your head reaches the roof then fall back down)
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
List of Games I have Beaten Click Here
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to create Game Genie codes for the SNES oasis Tips 0 03-30-2009 06:36 PM
Request to record movies of game play-throughs SolarLune RU Games 6 04-05-2008 05:03 PM
game genie codes? marioluv All Other Games 12 03-04-2008 06:24 PM
Game recommendation request Kong All Other Games 4 04-09-2007 10:12 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:35 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS