Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-25-2009, 02:15 PM   #1
CatalystiCam's Avatar
Regular Poster
5,044 posts
CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!CatalystiCam has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
CatalystiCam

Seeya, I'm gone for spring break.

I will be gone for my spring break, which starts march 30th.

I'm going to my grandparents in calgary For about 2 weeks, I may frequently come to RU, If my grandparents let me, I doubt they'll let me use the internet much.
I will check in If i get the chance, But I will not be able to contribute to games. That is a for sure.

I will gain some scores this week and work my heart out.

@ also, You can expect pretty much the same thing over the summer, I will be at my other grandparents at the lake, They will let me come here probably, But, Not great internet service out there.
And besides if I can go water skiing, swimming or tubing, That's probably what I'll be doing. I will also be moving over the summer if all goes well.

So bottom line is, Don't expect much from me for the next 2 weeks after this week, and only expect half as much from me over the summer

Thanks for providing this wonderful site, I'll come when I can, and I'll come lots this week.

Thanks again for the update;D
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Seeya, I'm gone for Spring Break too. Some Dude X Chat 12 04-26-2009 02:15 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:24 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS