Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > All Other Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-15-2009, 08:05 AM   #1
DoctorRyanB1's Avatar
Regular Poster
213 posts
DoctorRyanB1 is the posterchild for noob
View Stats
 
DoctorRyanB1

Favorite Metal Gear Game

I stumbled across the old Metal Gear games on the site. I hadn't played these games in years and it was nice to see how it all began. I loved all the Metal Gear games for Playstation. My all-time favorite was Metal Gear Solid. I rented the game for the weekend and bought soon after that because I fell in love with it. The story was second to none. The scenes with Solid and Liquid were very cool. Although the story got a little weird in Metal Gear Solid #2 it was still pretty good as well. So are there any Metal Gear fans out there. What's your favorite Metal Gear game and why?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote

For more on my journey visit: http://doctorryanb1.blogspot.com/
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Favorite Game Soundtrack DoctorRyanB1 All Other Games 24 02-15-2009 05:28 PM
favorite sonic game mj23 All Other Games 33 01-20-2009 06:35 PM
Metal Gear Solid 4 TrakMastaTom All Other Games 18 07-10-2008 10:54 AM
Favorite System/Game jeckel22 All Other Games 25 04-15-2008 03:14 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:51 AM.

» vBadvanced CMPS