Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
All Other Games Talk about video games we don't have online.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > All Other Games

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2008, 06:50 PM   #1
TrakMastaTom's Avatar
Regular Poster
2,265 posts
TrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just rightTrakMastaTom is kissing everybody's bum just right
View Stats
Send a message via AIM to TrakMastaTom
 
TrakMastaTom

Neo Geo Recommendations

So I now have a Neo Geo MVS at my place. It came with Bust A Move. I know about the obvious stuff like the Metal Slug series, Samurai Shodown series and the King Of Fighters series. I am really looking for games that aren't traditional side scrolling action or fighting games, because that is what most Neo Geo games seem to be. So if anyone can recommend anything that would be great. And if anyone could tell me how the hell to get the joystick platform to come forward so I can replace cartridges, that information would also be appreciated. I thought I knew how but I guess not.

Go!
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
TMT Raps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudebro View Post
I have no idea what's going on but it's kind of weird.
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DS Recommendations Metricus All Other Games 17 05-12-2009 07:40 PM
gamecube recommendations mj23 All Other Games 33 02-23-2009 09:15 AM
Recommendations SolarLune RU Games 1 02-22-2009 06:03 PM
X-Box 360 recommendations V ideoY3K All Other Games 47 12-10-2008 06:50 PM
PS3 Recommendations Stupid Flanders All Other Games 2 11-08-2008 05:18 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:11 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS