Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Chat Whatever.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Other > Chat

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-04-2008, 09:20 PM   #1
V ideoY3K's Avatar
Regular Poster
398 posts
V ideoY3K has been properly raised to the rank of average
View Stats
 
V ideoY3K

What gift will you give your buddies this Christmas?

If you could give a gift to anyone on your buddy list this Christmas, what will it be?

Here's what I would give:
To samejamesbond: + rep. You have to send me a PM giving me a very good reason why I should before you get it.

To Dudebro: A black suit & tie. Maybe it's your avatar idk, but I have you pegged as a suit & tie kind of guy. Correct me if I'm wrong.

To Tails: My Tetris Tengen record. You got to beat it first but once you get it, you can have it.

I don't think Metricus is active anymore, but if he is, I'd get him some very nice colonge. I never knew him enough to give him anything else.

My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
&quot;Witness the true art of war... or something to that effect&quot;.<br />- Shingen Takeda<br />&nbsp; Samurai Warriors
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What did you get for Christmas? Tails Chat 37 01-01-2009 01:56 PM
A Good Christmas Carol Metricus Chat 5 12-22-2008 03:01 PM
Christmas Countdown Sonickid123 Chat 82 11-08-2008 09:40 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:33 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS