Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Retro Uprising Support Questions and answers about Retro Uprising.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Support > Retro Uprising Support

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-24-2019, 04:53 PM   #1
Incubator's Avatar
 
Incubator

Is the site dead?

Hey everyone, I used to play a lot here before I got a busier lifestyle, but I will always consider RU something special. It is the best place to play older games IMO, and I don't like how everything seems to be die so fast these days on the internet, and only these boring social sites are left...
So curiously I wanted to check what's new here, and noticed all the posts are really old, which brought me to this question. What's going on?
My SignatureDisplay Signature Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I love this site! kiwinavega Introduce Yourself 12 03-29-2016 02:12 PM
This Site ROCKS!!! marxxx Chat 9 08-15-2008 11:46 AM
one of my first posts on this site oasis Chat 28 06-14-2008 11:14 PM
At you - the best site Kilyclisiorgo Chat 3 08-07-2007 04:00 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:14 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS