Retro Uprising
  Home Game Menu Rules and FAQs Forum Community Chat Today's Posts Search Register  
Name That Game Need help remembering a game's name? Post here and we will help.
Go Back   Retro Uprising > Video Games > Name That Game

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2018, 07:21 AM   #1
RevJ's Avatar
Regular Poster
Donor
Game Mod
1,125 posts
RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!RevJ has earned the ear of the admin. Watch yourself!
View Stats
 
RevJ

Who am I? I am a 20th century video game.

Who am I? I am a 20th century video game.

Rules are: if you guess and are wrong, you're out.

If you guess and you are correct, the prize is GLORY.

Extra clues will come, until someone guesses who I am.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Parenting in the 21st Century jim5cents Chat 15 02-11-2012 10:37 AM
The Angry Video Game Nerd's Angry Video Game ECInc2XXX Reviews 7 03-01-2010 10:58 AM
Zoids Chaotic Century Tails Chat 8 04-30-2008 08:27 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:41 PM.

» vBadvanced CMPS